Segmentum obscurus

Segmentum obscurus...

what is the origin of this space picture and why is it memed so much

I don't talk about the creatura

The eye of terror... El ojo del terror..

Die alles verschlingende Dunkelheit...

La creatura. It corrupts amerimutt DNA with its very sight

Le monstre de las tenebres

la tiniebla de golgotha

bump

Le voleur de gènes...

el terror de cadia...

>black holes suck everything, even light
>amerimutts suck every gene, even whiteoid

El horror de Dunwich

Is there anything more scary than a black hole?
As long as I can remember I've always found them frightening.

deep sea fishes.

can Bloodborne be considered amerimutt: the game?

Also scary!

Since you'll never encounter a real black hole I'd still say the deep ocean is much scarier.

Look at this shit.

Where is this

Smug women.

Abadon el saqueador...

it's just something that will kill you with extreme gravitational forces. I don't see what's so scary about that.
not that bad either, worst case scenario the pressure crushes you, or you drown, or you get eaten alive. violent deaths aren't scary.

>Can't handle smug women

boo

>violent deaths aren't scary.

That's because you're a Fingol. To you people life is always scarier than death.

true, the true horror is existential shit.

El caos reptante

guardián de los secretos de Slaanesh

el monstro degeneratos

L'ennemi de la lumière...

a black hole is the darkest thing possible, which is why it is equivalent to le 0% face

kys faggots
sage

La mutación...

>he doesn't know about negative percentages
it gets darker

> spaceships made of stone
> and people fighting with swords
> ... in the far future
Do fans of this game think that the lore logical?

Why would you care ?

Logical no, fun yes.

Captain's log, March 21th 2475.
We lost communication with the base in alpha centauri. We only have food and oxygen left for 4 months and enough fuel for one and half parsecs of travel. We turned on our distress beacon in hoping a merchant ship or a military convoy might come and help us.

Captain's log, April 3rd 2475.
We saw a merchant ship! It ignored us thought, maybe our beacon isn't transmitting properly?

Captain's log, April 12th 2475.
Another 3 merchant ships, all ignored us. What he hell is going on? Our beacon was checked by our engineers and it's working properly. According to out cartographer, they might be heading to the old Terra system. Wasn't that place abandoned? Anyways, if that place is drawing activity, our best bet at getting rescued is going there.

Captain's log, April 21th 2475.
We lost count of how many merchant ships we've spotted. One of them came by and offered to sell us some supplies. They weren't interested in our money, they old agreed to barter for some shinny metal trinkets one of our crew members was wearing. "HFCS"? "Soy Milk"? What the hell is this? We analyzed the calorie and protein contents in these foods and it seems alright. The ship was marked with a pale blue six pointed star, I've only recall seeing that symbol in old legends. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Captain's log, May 14th 2475.

Oh god this is bad. The food they gave us, it's doing something strange to us. My hair is falling off, and what remains is turning darker and darker as the days pass. My skin has begun to turn into a greenish-brown color. I don't understand what's going on. Health status, 56%. Please, let's just arrive to Terra and find someone from the Union who can help us.

If you're teenager.

is this an SCP

Just something I wrote. Dunno if I should finish it.

Is there -1/12% face?

Panopticalias.

L'101% Blanc Archange de Lumière overseeing the assimilation of Homo Sapiens Sapiens on Tera,circa XXVI century,colorized

>Day 5. Just before midnight.

A scavenging group of Mongrels ambushed our merchant caravan a few hours ago.. They took Alice, John and Phillip before we could even lift our rifles. Gareth and William are missing and we do not know where they went. Jason said he saw a rift that consumed the dying light of the sun , from wherein reached a black hand that snatched them from this plane of existence.
I had never seen them up close and I never want to again, their mottled dark skin, the sickly light emanating from their eyes, their protruding jaw and disgusting smell still haunts me, the constant smell of greasy shit and putrid burgers made many of us violently sick.

>Day 6. Morning.
Las creaturas are following us now, they're always just on the horizon. We can hear their sharts from here and when the wind blows towards us their vile gas causes our horses to die and our food to spoil. We have tried shooting them but for every single one that we strike down, it appears that several more take their place.

Amongst their number are several larger mongrels, the one our Mexican guide Manolo calls "El Ogro". We pray that when the night comes we have enough firewood and white power symbols to repulse them long enough - at least until the dawn comes.

>Day 7.

There are thousands following us now. They are waiting for a creatura large enough to whip them into a frenzy. The horizon is covered in them and the stench is causing many of us to pass out. It is so hard to stay awake now. Our ammunition begins to run low. Our numbers are dwindling. Am I white? Was my name always Muhammad?

Day 8.

Please. If anyone reads this message I implore you to turn back. Please don't go the route we went. The old Texan Highway is not saf*The page is covered in vomit and shit smears*. They've taken everyone. I am the last one left. They are calling me now. Everyone has been taken. Sharting feels so good now. My pants are filled with burger slurry. You're not white NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WH-

Captain's log, May 10th 2475.
Apparently we're finally at the Terra system. Our cartographer says we should be crossing Uranus orbit, but can't see anything in the telescopes. No planets at all.

Captain's log, May 15th 2475.
We spotted Jupiter, but it doesn't right... It's blackened and opaque. Dark like the cosmic void. The crew's health seems worse and worse, we're loosing our figure, our posture has turned, hunchback. I'm not sure, maybe it's just exhaustion, we hope. But the food we got from the merchant everything we have, we don't have another choice.

Captain's log, May 20th 2475.
We have finally arrived to Mars's orbit, but there doesn't seem to be anything in here. We could only spot ruins with out telescopes. Vast black grids, with boxy buildings attached to them. One of them says.... "Walmart?" There's another with a sign... "McDonald." There are a lot of these buildings, we suspect they're temples or something similar, from an ancient lost religion. As we didn't find anything or anyone who could help us here, we head for the final approach to Terra.

Cont?

>you'll never encounter a black hole
You'll never encounter the depths of the abyss but a blackhole can encounter YOU

Capta͢i̷n's log, May 29th 24̡75
We had finished the landing into Terra. There's no signs of life yet, but it looks like there might not be any. Seeing the planet from orbit was such a surprise. The entire place is completely barren, there's no green or blue at all like in the photos. The entire planet is bl͢a̡ck and brown, with bright red spots scattered around the surface. We didn't have time to analyze the surface, but we suspect they're just volcanoes or wildfires. The m͘o̧on is completely black̛ ͞as ͡well. We were just too tired to explore, so as soon we landed we decided to call it a day and rest.

Captain's log, May 30th 2475.
Well that was an awful night. I could hear... something outside. We have no concrete data yet, but I feel we aren't alone in this planet. Some crew members confirmed to me as well, they heard scratching noises outside during the night. As we went to explore, we found the same kind of structures we had seen in Mars, but seeing them in more detail allowed us to understand more about this lost civilization.

The instruments in our ship said the air was breathable, but we soon discovered that wasn't the case. Oh God the smell, a smell I will never forget. We put on our respirators and headed for our first scouting mission in this planet, we decided to approach one of the buildings, marked with "Walmart" looking for supplies. The inside of this place was wrecked, with structured that looked like shelving scattered around the place. There was a few writings we could pick up out of the mess inside, this building appears to be some kind of market place, but we didn't see anything that was actually useful in here. Our exploration effort was cut short about 4 hours in, as one of our crew members began vomiting violently. Dominique didn't look quite right since we ate the food given to us by the merchants, she had lost most of her beautiful hair in the past weeks, her skin had turn dark, grey and dry like most of us, and her character changed. She seemed, irritable and aggressive with the rest of the crew members, specially the males. We went back into the ship.

As preparation for the night in this God forsaken place, I've decided to unlock the ship's armory and hand everyone weapons for our protection. We aren't e̛ntirel͞y͟ su̧r͢e͝ of what's out the̹̠̠r͇̹̠̹ẹ͎̜̰..