90 Day Fiance

Holy cow this show... fucking best show ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYwfevniq1E

Seriously, watch this whole scene all the way through and tell me how it made you feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html
xvideos.com/video11131172/asian_idol_scouts_vagina_talent_on_camera
english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/01/30/2013013001376.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM
youtube.com/watch?v=xAB62ivyQ9E
radaronline.com/videos/josh-strobel-aleksandra-iarovikova-love-child-scandal-90-day-fiance/
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=8AIykxLRD8U
youtube.com/watch?v=QvuPsQyD2gU
youtube.com/watch?v=3b_oDAhVHZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I unironically believe it is the pinnacle of entertainment

Is Mark /ourguy/?

This is bizarre. What's the concept, they pretend to be getting married to their family and stuff?

I just wanna fuck a filipina

oh noes, poor girl has to live with this awful guy she agreed to marry

Why do asian people look so androgynous?

She looks more feminine than the niece. Unless you like them corpulent.

Can't afford water filters

Why is he such a doormat?

holy shit that last line

I really didn't feel much after seeing that.

>I dont want to spend decades of quality time finishing someone else's dream
>THAT WOULD MAKE ME A KEK

based

She's extremely hot and way more of a manipulative bitch than your average woman while he's already inclined to be a doormat and probably never had to learn to tell a girl no. It's a bad combination.

priceless

God damn I want to marry a dumb ugly Philippina when I'm old

>She's extremely hot
She got extreme butterface, only her body is hot

Why are americans so creepy

Damn, shitty quality cams made her look much better.

It's weird people villainise Mark because I just see Nikki as an emotionally manipulative user

Pretty sure she's either going to get her way and they'll have kids or she'll leave him. She has all the leverage in the relationship.

Are his books still arranged by size?

Imagine being able to score top pussy from any third world country way in your 50s.

I agree with Mark. Who wants to be 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 and dealing with little babies, especially after you already raised kids? Especially if they aren't even your fucking kids.

I mean, I get why she'd want to have kids, but the guy was completely fair in being upfront about it.

Paola is such a delicious fucktoy

Goddamn white women are disgusting

nice so there a tv show in this lolcow subculture where older white men go to the Philippines for sex.

They should just stop having all these losers going to the South East Asia to buy a wife on the show, they're boring and nothing happens.

The "dumpy white woman gets a brown guy who complains about her smells and her forcing him to have sex with her" stories are way funnier.

I saw this show on TV, but it was an episode with some muslim guy treating a woman... the way Muslims treat women

And it was amazing to watch. Truly incredible. Everyone else just acted normal and.. submissive, almost, to the muslim, while he was behaving in a way that no one would tolerate 30 years ago

The funny thing is for all the lefts freaking out about being politically correct, they ignore ACTUAL abusive people.

Anyway I try not to watch the Reality TV because it's filth, but fuck if it wasn't interesting. It also makes me want to kill everyone.

So thats what the Fonz is upto nowadays.

I read the title as "90 Day Finance" like it was about Mail-order brides and shit. Based on the clip I don't think I'm wrong.

>It's weird people villainise Mark because I just see Nikki as an emotionally manipulative user

She's 19 and signed a prenup that would give her jack shit. You'd literally have to be insane to think Mark isn't the one in control with 40 years on her and a set plan on how he wants her to accommodate him.

I can't even watch the Muhammad shit anymore, it makes me uncomfortable

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html
>an entire generation of elliots

xvideos.com/video11131172/asian_idol_scouts_vagina_talent_on_camera
>blue eyes

That's depressing this

Why does WMAF trigger people so much?

I think most people are mad about the age gap

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/01/30/2013013001376.html

what is a vagina talent?

>europe gets KEBABED
>sea gets BLEACHED
It's like poetry

I wanna hear some of these. Where do I go.

because it's unfair you dumb fuck
the average white guy can realistically get an asian woman that is above him in looks
the average asian guy can't realistically even get an average looking white woman
this is because asian women and white men both fetishize each other, this leads to elliot rodgers

Life is unfair boohoo. Can't wait to be 60

>unfair

plenty of white women fetishize asian men

open ur fuckin eyes m8

Asian women are liked the blacked meme for white women, they see all those internet pop up ads and how asian women are fetishized on tv and get butthurt. All the time ill see a hot asian on tv or irl and my white women frienda will comment how they look like boys or there tits are small or something.

Daily reminder that Eliot Rodgers was half Jew.

Wew I remember her looking much better. Her face isn't terrible but not what I thought it was. I'd still bang the bejeezus out of her.

Foriegners use lonely Americans to get greencards. Otherwise they have to wait years to come into the country.

Because he's a 90 IQ moron who thinks he's successful because of Daddy's money

He hasn't ever earned anything and is confused when things don't immediately fall into place

KEK me show surry senpai but no white women no love you wrong time me show surry

Nice fetal alcohol syndrome holy shit lol

and, rich.
How can you fuck that up?

She looks like Richard Spencer's ex-wife

>Is having kids part of our plan?
>Of course not

Reminder that she was a camwhore and there is a video of one of her "shows"

Pretty much. It feels like they really wanted to get the awkward angle of the conversation but there wasn't enough material so they tried to make it look like a guy in his 50s not wanting kids with a literal 19 year old is some kind of an abnormality.

I hope everyone ITT is a woman, It's embarrassing that you cunts watch this shit.

tatar ancestry STRONK

You should see the Mohammed one, poor poor Mohammed ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM

>Wants to enjoy your retirement fucking some 20 yo pussy before you are too old to enjoy it
>Family still pressures you to make a baby and raise it
wew, lad

That was a shop.
There is no video

His life in Tunisia didn't seem so bad
Why is he so desperate to come to America?

ahah you one of them faggot nerds whos like "my god what kind of dumb brute would watch jersey shore" while you jerk off all night ahahah fucking fag hahaha

I think the subtext the family is trying to convey is that the two of them are at different stages in their lives and she's still a dumb teenager who shouldn't have the decision of whether or not she has ever kids (the one function women are meant to perform above all else) left to a guy who's already lived his life.

You retarded monkey.

>Mormon virgin
>Met GoGo dancer russian girl who like to party and have a black friend
>She changed, she honest about it. She want to live in USA.
>Married her
>She has a half-black child
youtube.com/watch?v=xAB62ivyQ9E

radaronline.com/videos/josh-strobel-aleksandra-iarovikova-love-child-scandal-90-day-fiance/

Kek.

Release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy Islam.

Sure got me, touch a nerve did I?

Whites are desired because they are high status. They are high status because they dominated the planet for 600+ years. While asians were making art and living in huts, whites were inventing, killing and exploring. The human cost on the european people is staggering.The privileges as a result are hardly worth it in my opinion. White privledge is real, but it was earned in blood and the benefits are being eroded far more quickly then it was earned.

>His life in Tunisia didn't seem so bad
Because you do not know it.
It is actually pretty bad compared to USA life.

>privledge

What does he do for a living?
27 is kinda young to have "Fuck you" money

Is this it? If so, I'm pretty sure it's fake.

Yes.
Different face, small tits.
Fake.
Also her name in the title. Somebody found similar girl and made this.

are there any pics of the kid?

She knew what she was getting into, he never lied to her, he was upfront about what he wanted. She's getting a much better life than she could possibly dream of.

He sells weed.

Is he hardcore now?

>"The bastards are still wearing armour!"
>"Yes, and when the Irish were still comporting themselves in loincloths, these chaps were already the most sophisticated warriors on Earth."

What a disgrace to all Mormons

She removed everything.
Only this black and white photo left.
But i saw removed pics, definitely black.

Seconded

He got daddy fuck you money, and sooner or later she's going divorce rape his ass and she'll has daddies fuck you money.

Look at this cuck, kek.
She wanted to get a greencard, he wanted a fuck.
I don't see the problem here, they're both adults.

He was 40 when she was just born. She's also third world, making her even less able to make her own decisions.

Blue eyes are contacts retard

I thought eating pork was against Islam?

>cuck, kek
Time to go back to your fidget spinner, summer reddit.

I despise reality tv but I would watch the fuck out of this if I had cable.

christ how desperate can you be
she's old enough to be his mum

>irish
>white

Why nobody talking about this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=8AIykxLRD8U

Poor gold.
Typical american woman.

>Those alligator teeth

holy shit i could barely make it through that first clip

cute guy though

youtube.com/watch?v=QvuPsQyD2gU
youtube.com/watch?v=3b_oDAhVHZU

She also basically raped him first time they met.

And after he saw her, he said:
>SHE IS BIG A LITTLE BIT
Fucking golden.

So, what that he is old? Their body, their choice, right, cuck?
Also being from a third world doesn't make them naive either, I challenge you to have your luck trying to trick someone in Philippines with your """superior"" first world intellect, kek.

this is true. some "smart" girls gravitate to asians for the easy security since they are the most beta and well educated.

for example: STpeach this 10/10 girl pretty much only dates faceless asian men. anyone looking from the outside would be dumbfounded

>She has a half-black child
>are there any pics of the kid?
Here you go. Saved from her instafail.

I have the whole video, it's actually her

You're not fooling anyone, you third world monkeys are so easy to sniff out. And yeah, superior first world intellect > you subhuman apes.