The Neocon and liberals Shills are united and intensifying their assault on Assanges character

Is anyone seeing this? New york times, Wired, The Australian, The Age, Fox News, Washington posts, many other liberal sites that were pro Assange are all being inundated by anti Assange pro Hilary propaganda. This could be the greatest confirmation that Pol was right once again. Both sides of media truly do serve one master.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/wikileaks-helps-the-bad-guys-not-the-good/news-story/fb6585698bf00106ea4987062c95dffa

theintercept.com/2016/08/06/accusing-wikileaks-bias-beside-point/

nytimes.com/2016/08/08/opinion/can-we-trust-julian-assange-and-wikileaks.html?_r=0

wired.com/2016/07/wikileaks-officially-lost-moral-high-ground/

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
wired.com/2016/07/wikileaks-officially-lost-moral-high-ground/
cnn.com/2016/08/06/politics/jill-stein-julian-assange-green-party-convention/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to intensify my dick in your mum's ass in a minute.

Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

You are right though, OP. There is a lot of shilling going on.

What would happen if undenyable evidence is provided, but she doesn't get arrested or in trouble?

That literally already happened. The FBI Director came right out and said "she did it, but we won't prosecute." Like every other American, I've never seen anything like it before. It was jaw-dropping. And yet nothing happened.

So the answer is: Nothing. If it happens again, nothing will happen. We're a beaten country.

Has the world ever had an event that created more assblasted people than this Trump vs. Hillary election?

Actually the UN called for his release.

Fake liberals are always aligned with neocohens and occasionally show their colours, like in this case. True believer liberals occasionally go off reservation.

>She is dead

Look the banshee came to reap his political soul.

It was confirmed with alternative evidence y shadow user. Do you guys think shadow user is fbi user?

I just watched his interview with RT.
He is based.

They won't be wanting him released now

UN has actually called for Hillary to become president over crooked Trump

It's not suprising though, the left never purges it own. They allways attack, if there was a rebulican candidate they would be more sympathetic too, like Bush or Kasich they wouldn't run on Hillary although, she is a neocon.

whos shadowanon?

b u m peroo

We are not beaten yet, trust me. There's a lot more room to fall.

Those cards are way too spooky

I belive is the batman.

Because Julian Assange is a fucking boob.

Link?

He looks like he's going slowly insane.

>trusting a rapist of swedish women

shiggy diggy famalam

>wired.com/2016/07/wikileaks-officially-lost-moral-high-ground/
>WikiLeaks has endangered individuals before, but their release of the so-called Erdogan Emails was particularly egregious. The organization said that the infodump would expose the machinations of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan immediately after the attempted coup against him, but instead turned out to be mostly correspondence and personal information from everyday Turkish citizens. Worse, it included the home addresses, phone numbers, party affiliations, and political activity levels of millions of female Turkish voters. That’s irresponsible any time, and disastrous in the week of a coup.
I like how it's them being female that makes it bad.

The craziest thing is that Hillary is one of the biggest warmongers and imperialists on the planet but all these lefty sites prefer her to Trump.

>trusting to rape accusation from a swedish women

>Both sides of media truly do serve one master.

Did you really have doubts about it?

The media has aids and literally every disease in existence.

I haven't been to any news site for any real length of time for the last few days. I feel a lot better.

>redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
Posted Friday, August 05, 2016

Kys

>Both sides of media truly do serve one master.

How can anyone deny that after seeing this election cycle?

This it is over, people simply have not accepted it yet.

Why doesn't he just release whatever he has already?

You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Anymore.

There is already enough evidence. THE WORLD wants her in jail asap. Assange is actually a hero for making it possible. And yet, people like him will never TRULY come to light. And it severely saddens me.

Fuck Julian Assange. He cockteases us with broad claims of "indictment" worthy material and never fucking delivers.

He's a cocksucker.

Where can I get these cards?

>Why doesn't he just release whatever he has already?

He's gotta build up that sexual tension, when he's ready he'll release his load upon the world.

my cock is ready

Is this the messiah?

This.

Do you people not understand the term "news cycle."

It's like a bunch of goddamn 4 year olds waiting for their afternoon snack. It will come when the time is right, just be patient.

This kills the Assman!

Just makes me all the more confident that i was right in my first observations lefties only care about party politics and treat all politics with an us versuses them mentality and have no morals what so ever when it comes for standing for a point. Tldr: theyre prostitutes

Really blew my mind seeing how they'll stay lock step with the party despite obvious crime. Then they say they'd support someone who wasn't Trump? You mean a neocon like Bush?

How sick are these people? Did our betas all get brainwashed?

..just saw this on CNN

Im a #SteinRocket now

forrgot link
cnn.com/2016/08/06/politics/jill-stein-julian-assange-green-party-convention/index.html

Jill stien is another opportunistic Jew

I'll wait for the Snopes article debunking it along with 99% of all the other made up bullshit about Clinton that you circle jerk to

It is easy to lump almost half of america into the same bucket and demonize them, huh. Like how all righties are imbred westboro baptist nuts who have only read one book in their life (trust me, it isnt that good).
I, however, will give your half the benefit of the doubt. I know intelligent, rational conservatives as well as moronic hic ones. Maybe you should do the same before you underestimate one and they make you look like a fool in public.

Shilling is against the law user.

Here's Jill and Trumps buddy Flynn listening to their hero