Hi guys, I'm Casey Jones! Did you like me in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows...

Hi guys, I'm Casey Jones! Did you like me in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows? Look for me in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3, coming soon!

He just really wants to get out of Arrow, user. Leave him be.

>tfw he can't even quit and claim it's for his family because Olicity crazies would attempt to kill his wife

literally held hostage by this shitty show, not even Johns might save him

>put Casey Jones in the movie
>behaves like Casey for exactly one scene
>becomes "some guy" for the rest of the movie

He should just run away to wrestling, it's where his heart is.

And he knows it, too.

It's a Michael Bay movie, you're lucky to get one scene of decent acting.

At least Tyler Perry and the dudes playing Bebop and Rocksteady were having fun. Everyone else was either bored, on auto-pilot, or trying desperately to hide that they don't want to be there.

Put in a good word for Cody. Stephen pls

I felt bad for Brian Tee. Dude barely got to do anything and his most notable scene is trying to remain stone-faced and serious while talking to a slobbering cartoon alien brain.

His acting is shit but he's a nice guy. That "I'm gonna be a detective!" line sounded like a 5 year old delivered it

I can't remember what internet reviewer said it, but someone pointed out that he had didn't buy the idea that Amell could actually intimidate Dean Winters.

He never behave like Casey in the movie. Yeah he wear the mask in one scene, but he was never Casey, he was bland, a boring detective, no friendship with Raphael and the worst thing no GOONGALA

I hope they give him a Netflix show or develop him for TMNT3 so he acts like a grungy and gritty Casey.

Also a nutjob with a heart of gold this is basic for Casey

Why would they do that? They know that they don't have to try as long as they can sell a toy with a hockey mask on it. They might even change the actor to whoever is the hot commodity when filming starts.

You're going to need to recast if you want that

I kinda feel bad for Amell. This guy was a wrestler when they tell he was going to be the green arrow the guy was probably thinking he was going to live the dream superhero show been the hero of children across the nation with amazing fight scenes and what he gets a shitty series where people care more about the relationship of his character than the story of the show.

This nigga will never be good in any role

If he was really desperate , he'd have gone full /wooo/

my thoughts exactly.

Damn was he bad in this. Finally saw it this weekend and damn. Was he a child? He barely felt real. He was a cartoon compared to the talking brain.
I hate to agree but Tyler Perry and the fidrs playing Bebop and Rocksteady were the best.

>star in a hit TV film making millions of dollars to work maybe 1 whole month out of the year

Oh gee, sure feel bad for this guy. Fuck off.

>millions of dollars
Tv stars dont make that much

I like Amell, he rolls with the punches and he seems like a mostly positive guy but he really needs to find a way out of Arrow. The show is literally shitting on him more with each new season.

I think getting him to play Casey Jones was a good idea, sadly he was much more light hearted than what I'm used to but he isn't too bad and we can easily transition him to crazy Casey Jones if we can possibly get a death in the family or something tragic that pushes him to the edge

Dude he's on a Canadian filmed show. He is making a decent amount but not anywhere near the millions

>TMNT 3

Thats funny. You're a funny guy.

Even worst his show is the one that started all the cwverse and now they are making flashpoint and Guggenheim dosen't want to be part of this, so they don't get the chance to fix their mistakes.

The last two were both profitable, despite being shitty movies. I wouldn't doubt a third one at all.

oh wow does that mean Arrow won't be connected to the rest of the CWverse anymore or is it just going to ignore the events of Flashpoint for the sake of convenience?

Isn't Supergirl even using Flashpoint as an excuse to merge with Flash and Arrow ?

Why would they need to recast when Megan Fox wasn't? He's not Shredder who was literally recast in the first movie at the last moment.

god I wish one single person was in charge of all the DC shows and could just tell Guggs to stfu and tell him to fix his mistakes or find another job

Where is Felicity?

The things we know are this event is gonna affect all the cwverse shows with the exception of arrow for now, maybe they change their mind and arrow is just gonna ignore all this and when the even finish everyone is going to have some new thing and arrow is just gonna be nothing change here guys

>sit through Legends of Tomorrow
>it's shit, everything is shit
>but you need to keep up with the CWverse so you watch it anyway
>watch all the way through
>the entire season gets retconned by The Flash anyway

I think he's referring to the bit where Casey smashed up the bar. That DID feel like the one genuine Casey moment.