Why don't drug addicts go to jail or executed in Western countries?

Why don't drug addicts go to jail or executed in Western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2014/02/daily-chart-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing wrong with drugs. Nanny state bullshit needs to fuck off.

Greecebro already said what needed to be said.

Because what did they do wrong?

DRUGGED.COM

>Why don't drug addicts go to jail
Those caught with possession often spent time in prison.
>or executed
At least in Australia we stopped executing people a while back. There is nothing to be gained from state sponsored murder of a junkie.

KEK

Why white people think it's normal? This contribute to violence in the world.

The dealers cause violence mostly.
Most users are fine. Alcohol is used more and causes much more harm.

Why they dont have tribalistic view.

>This contribute to violence in the world.
>So let's just kill everyone
Nice logic you got there.

Drug addicts increase crime inside and outside your country. Robbery, homicides. Drug addicts are scum.

Tribalistic? We have one of the lowest crime rates and homicide rates in the world. We are way more safer than any country in Europe.

this and also drug dealer should get death penalty

>We are way more safer than any country in Europe.
Nope

It's mostly the dealers.
If you give the addicts help they don't do that anymore.

>way more safe
You guys kill yourselves before anything can happen.

>drug dealer should get death penalty
It would solve nothing. Price of drugs will go up as well as crime level.

hard drug dealers should be shot on the spot

do druggies get to be thrown off a cliff in your cunts? maşallah

>why do whites/white diaspora do drugs
because life is fucking boring
same reason azns like to kill themselves

>Price of drugs will go up as well as crime level.
the higher the price the harder it is to get drugs. Poor teenagers won't even buy 'em.

I wish we can do that. Too bad 'western law' death penalty is hanging by death, not thrown off the cliff

No, you low IQ pleb. state needs to intervene and promote virtue.

"But all those who are concerned about a good state of law concentrate their attention on political virtue and vice, from which it is manifest that the city truly and not verbally so called must make virtue its care" t. Aristotle

>several millennium, 20 times re-translated, old advice

Our homicide rates are 0.74. This map is wrong.

What are you implying? If whites don't do drugs, they all kill themselves?

>the higher the price the harder it is to get drugs
Yes. So addicts will be forced to commit even more crimes to get enough money.

>What are you implying?
That you guys kill yourselves, all the time.

>If whites don't do drugs, they all kill themselves?
No, only a minor group of people actively use drugs.

If putting drug addicts in jail doesn't work, just do the same like south asia. Kill them.

not an argument. are you saying that Aristotle never wrote these thing because it has been re translated number of times?

Natural selection. The weak ones kill themselves.

Meh. The police will caught them eventually and sends them to rehab. Our police constantly patrol all neighborhood for drug addict's spot.

Last month da cops caught some drug addict in front of my house tho.

I'm saying it's unreliable that is what he said, because of translation errors.

>just kill everyone
Asians truly have no soul.

>Last month da cops caught some drug addict in front of my house tho.
Did they treat your mum right when taking her away?

do you understand that he wrote more than one sentence? there is no reason to think this is inaccurate, Plato advocated the same thing.

>The police will caught them eventually
You can only catch them after they commit crimes, so crime rates will go up anyway. That's like the most retarded way to deal with the problem.

yes.

>there is no reason to think this is inaccurate
Except it was written a fucking long time ago, possible transferred via mouth before written down and then retranslated a few times.

>You can only catch them after they commit crimes

using drugs illegally is already a crime. Like I said, cops here patrolled the area regularly and will eventually catch 'em. They even checked nightclubs and hotels.

Do you think they care about this?

West chose Latin America to be their laughing stock. So they have fun seeing spics killing each other meanwhile their degenerates buy heroin.

So what? many thing were written long time ago. in context it makes absolute sense, you just being a retard. should we just abandone all the old books and don't trust any word written in them?

Saudi Arabia is very safe walking in the night too.

acab

Because the left can't win elections without them.

Singapore, a country that hangs anyone carrying drugs no questions asked, is the safest country in the world. Botswana, a kangdom that hangs anyone carrying drugs no questions asked, is by far the safest country in sub saharan Africa. Seeing a pattern here?

So if there are still drug addicts that can only mean what this method doesn't work. And yes, the whole
>you are a criminal if you use drugs
thing is really stupid.

>Singapore, a country that hangs anyone carrying drugs no questions asked, is the safest country in the world
I would like to see a proof on that.

It's not stupid. Why pedophiles go to jail and drug addicts don't?

>thing is really stupid.
not really. Rehab will fix 'em real good. My friend stops becoming a NEET after rehab and starts gaining fat. He was super skinny back when he was using heroine

>Why pedophiles go to jail and drug addicts don't?
None of them should go to jail. You don't send sick people to jail, so help them to fix their health.
>Rehab will fix 'em real good.
Yes, rehab, not prison,

No drug addict thinks they need to fix their lives or they are wrong because they use drugs. Your country should spend money in cancer treatment, not drug addicts.

If you care about muh human lives you should see central asia or latin america. No, you don't care, you just pretend you care.

>arguing with east asian chinks about anything except food and money
you guys maybe don't understand, but it's useless. asians are very plain creatures, they are not able to think outside of concepts 'get food/put your tiny dick inside a girl and make more chinks'. asians are the true subhumans in this regard, so what are you trying to tell them they will never understand.

I wouldn't cite them as reliable sources, no.

Exactly. Why Koreans must spend public money on drug addicts if we can spend in the cure for many diseases?

>Your country should spend money in cancer treatment, not drug addicts.
My country is already spending millions on drug problem, but it doesn't work.
It actually cost less to cure addicts then persecute them.

absolute facts

Why do you pretend you care about human lives? West don't care about Latin America and Central Asia. They are the most affected by drug addicts

>If you care about muh human lives you should see central asia
There are no humans in central asia, only muslims.

At least your joke country is dying out by abortions, drug addicts and millions with HIV.

Yes, because our retarded government treats the whole drug problem in asian way.

Good question.

IDK, maybe because drug addicts are the majority of people who commit crimes against other people?

>They are the most affected by drug addicts
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2014/02/daily-chart-15

Pretty much half our population is addicted to alcohol. Cant execute half your nation...

>muslims aren't humans
That's pretty rude coming from you. Do you hate your countrymen?

Do you kill or arrest drug addicts and it's not working? So white people are trully monkeys because it's working in the whole asia, except very few countries like Philippines.

And they are Christian. Coincidence?

You map is wrong and you should know because your murder rate per 100k is 0.5.

Its about culture, not what punishment you have. Muslims are banned from having fun, and therefore arent doing drugs. Westerners isnt, and therefore will do them no matter if you throw them in jail or not.

We have an old proverb here: "To save Russia we must burn Moscow".

hmm, is visiting such resources like 4ch legal in your totalitar shithole?

At least don't be so hypocritial. You are whining because we treat drug addicts like shit.

If you care about human lives, you should care about affected regions by drug addicts

No you fucking retard. You fallacy spread the idea that everyone in western countries do drugs, when it's just a small percentage of homosexuals and thugs.

>Do you hate your countrymen?
do you think people stop hating mudshits when they get white countries citizenship?

>Do you kill or arrest drug addicts and it's not working?
No, they spend the whole budget on catching drug dealers, confiscating drugs and arresting people who got it.
>working in the whole asia
What working? Just killing people? That's a nice plan really.

Sorry, but if I wanna buy heroine I should be able to

White countries are dying out by degeneracy, abortions, drug addicts and so on. Capitalism is doing their work because whites don't breed anymore. Don't blame muslims.

What happens when you spend all your money in heroine and you need more?
YOU START STEALING BECAUSE YOU ARE ADDICTED.

We have roughly 1 million users of cannabis, and 4 million users of alcohol. Out of a 10 million population.

>You are whining because we treat drug addicts like shit.
nobody actualy cares how you subhumans treat each other in your hells, but it's just pathetic when you come with our medieval shit to the people who actualy made modern world and say how should they do something. even if any european country would have problems with drug addicts it's stil x1000 times better than your medieval retarded hell.

Stealing is a violation of the NAP and the victim is well within their rights to harvest my organs

Are you really Kazakh? You sound like a typical western

And you never wonder why your government start importing people from other countries?

>must be jewish fault
>light bong in working hour and lost another job

>saudi arabia
>medieval retarded hell
wew, you told him

This is modern for you?

Wanting to rid the world of scum doesn't mean you support a nanny state.

We have very strict rules about this at work, and I have honestly never seen a person high/drunk at work. Most people do a ton of it at weekends tho.

>White countries are dying out by degeneracy, abortions, drug addicts and so on
nice meme
meanwhile thousands of mudslim motherfucker unironicaly die in wars because of their stupid believes

>Don't blame muslims.
i don't blame mudshits for any of global problems white people have, I just ask you not to come to whites with your retarded mentality. you still believe that camels piss is the best cure? ok, but sit in your shithole with it.

but that's true, even Kazakhstan are more suitable for living of human. Meanwhile in saudi only brainless suicidal bombers could fit in.

I got that.
Still disproves.

60k people where killed last year in my country alone. Nothing less than 90% where related to drugs somehow.
It's more people than the causality number in American sides of Vietnam war.

And somehow, people still manage to pull out the idea that there is nothing wrong with that...

I prefer stay in my "medieval" and SAFE shithole than contributing to worldwide violence.

That's because you do nothing to solve the drug problem. Ask your friends from Portugal for an advice.

>than contributing to worldwide violence
>saudi fucking arabia
Is this some kind of bait?

Same here. South Korea is absolutely free of any guilt.

What are you talking about? American creations like ISIS?

Fair enough, the small precentage of people here who do stuff like cocaine, who is produced mainly in south america probably screws shit up for you.

My point is that banning drugs isnt going to reduce the number of users. Its just gonna kill the users from OD, as they no longer can get help without beeing labeled a criminal.

>Ask your friends from Portugal for an advice.
Ohh yeah, the country who went bankrupt handling free syringes hopping that will decrease the astronomical AIDS rate around people.
Do you know that 20% off all people born in Portugal are working aboard?

>I prefer stay in my "medieval" and SAFE
top kek, tomorrow two witnesses will swear on your shitty iconic book that tahey've seen how you masturbate/having sex with your neighbor or anything else and you will be executed. that's what mudshits call 'safety'.

>than contributing to worldwide violence.
irony, all you arabs/mudslims ever contributed to the world is violence

>screws shit up for you
Not really. Cocaine is not produced in Brazil. We are one of the largest consumerist of the drug, but we don't produce it.
>My point is that banning drugs isnt going to reduce the number of users.
Worked in Singapore (who, during the post war where a complete nightmare), and it's working in Philippines...

It works in the phillipines because they are literally murdering everyone. Naturally you cant do drugs if you are dead.

Thats just never going to happen in Sweden.

+15

Yeah, right. You didn't do anything.

>Thats just never going to happen in Sweden.
Probably don't.

Also, about the liberation of the drugs.
Few years back Uruguay legalized weed. The number of users skyrocket, unemployment between young people also increase and crime did not reduce.