Armie Hammer

Is this guy eye candy or is he the real deal?

Warner Brothers have been pushing him in a few movies now but it seems he just cant bring in the money/audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was really good in Man from UNCLE, I hope he's fucking Green Lantern otherwise fuck everything.

Yeah he was quite good in Man from UNCLE.
Will be interesting if he did get Green Lantern role but you would think they'd have sign him on by now..
Maybe they have.

Critics say he is good as pedo

>6'5
>if he wanted to molest you there's nothing you could do about it

>Armie has described his background as "half Jewish".[13]

He'll be fine.

Sounds like a fake name

Richie Rich can't become popular with audiences and poisons everything he buys himself in

I love it

what is this

His full name is Armand Hammer, he's named for his great grandfather

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer

They have and Cavill spoiled it somewhere (on his instagram or in an interview, I can't remember), but the studio is trying ti keep it as a secret. I think he'll have a cameo role in JL.

i really hope he lands the Cpt Marvel road, him costarring Henry again and Rock wouldve been amazing

Damn man imagine going home to a nude massage from Arnie

>when youre box office poison so they give you the lead role in a superhero movie, you might be a jewish billionaires grandson

I like the guy, seems genuinely like a cool guy in interviews even though he's handsome as fuck. Doesn't seem pretentious. Definitely a solid actor and better than most of the names Hollywood is trying to push.

It is just puzzling why so many of his films bomb. Some of them have bad scripts for sure, but for example Man From Uncle was great but it underperformed quite badly.

>tfw no armie hammer bf

WHY
EVEN
LIVE
?

what kind of name is armie hammer? how can hollywood, nay, the world even take this man seriously with such a name? it's like calling my son "Bicep Firearm"

Bruh

Rip torn had an awesome career.

Is this the thread where the same jew shills are paid to promote hacks like theyre paid to promote the '''sexy'''' wonderwoman?

Armie Hammer will be NightWing and take over when Ben Affleck dies in The Batman.

he's literally the definition of the jewish communist conspiracy

Anyone have a good link to the man from uncle? Havent watched it in forever and just got some time off work to relax

Call Me by Your Name

I bet he'd be a doting and thoughtful bf, make you a cold fruit salad on a hot summer afternoon on top of that massage.

I wanna fuckin climb him like a tree