What country has the best shape + name combination

What country has the best shape + name combination

I vote The Netherlands (sounds scifi) with our beautifully shaped country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKq4Mjf2GUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Netherlands
>Under Lands
>Utterly forgettable blob shape
UNITED.
STATES.
OF.
AMERICA.

MOST RECOGNIZABLE SHAPE.
STRONGEST NAME IN THE WORLD.

this

Fuck you bitch
The Finnish maiden is easy to spot because of its borders

I'd say Russia, sounds powerfull and is fucking huge

Lower Lands because we live under sea level and have fantastic defense against the sea. How's New Orleans holding up?

GREAT BRITAIN
Everybody knows the shape and "Great" is in the name.

I always tought that was funny, calling your own country great

Iceland. Vikings on their island far enough away from all happenings just living comfy lives n shit. I hate these cunts for ruining their paradise with immigration

Fun fact: cities like New Orleans and New York City (New Amsterdam) are forced to hire Dutch companies to help them with the rising sea level.

Brasil a holder of the collective of brasa.
Brasa - Ember.

The country is shaped as a torch (sea line util bahia) followed by flame. Literal light and dark souls simbolism

Overijsssel is the prettiest province

good shape

:3

Are you actually bragging that your ancestors were so fucking stupid they settled in an area that is constantly flooding below sea level?

We tamed nature. We're innovators. Yours settled in a country that was new, and look at you now. A decadent and fat population. We ride bikes every single day. Our people are strong.

I was told there would be nationalism

>Our people are strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKq4Mjf2GUM

At least it's in an area above semen level, unlike America

You are all faggots, France has the best shape in the world

Your country was the most disgusting and obnoxious one in western Europe last time I visited. Niggerey degenerate europeans.

>American
>Calling a European country degenerate

This just doesnt work sorry

>le obese 60% face

Aah the good ol 2 degenerates makes an ubermench response. Attacking america's rep wont improve your shitty country.

I vote portugal.
Literally a rectangle with a small penis, its shape is very appropriate to this country's current melancholic and uninspired culture and populace.

>Attacking america's rep wont improve your shitty country.
how ironic, that's exactly what you're doing. we're just responding to that.
enjoy your crooked president, little nig.

I like Peru

Netherlands has a terrible shape. It's missing something.

Pretty sure everyone likes the shape of their own country best because they're used to it

Great Britain best girl

This.

Belgium was created by eternal Anglo and Frog meddling you know.

I'm aware, and it's very regrettable.

Good, cause I can never forgive either of your countries. Because of the split, soulless hollandic merchants got to domminate the north like during the republican days and Belgium descended into Walloon-Flemish tribalism. It could have been so beautiful...

Netherlands is a motherland because it is pregnant with baby Flevoland.

We are going to be fucked by the sea in the future.

Don't act retarded. You make us look bad.

I choose Rapture!

It's the Island's name. The united Kingdom controls the entire island of great Britain so it's a contraction of our name "The united Kingdom of Great Britain"

It's common practice for the largest island in a group of islands to be called "great"