Gotham' Star Donal Logue Asks Public to Help Find Missing Daughter

>Jade, who was born Arlo Logue, is transgender and identifies as female. She reportedly tweeted about being transgender in 2016 and her fear of being assaulted: "Shoutout to being trans cant wait to be assaulted for absolutely no reason other than existing."

Bet it was that gay penguin and riddler duo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Finnlogue1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what does he look like

*she

I thought this dude was cool until I read this. Why would he allow his child to turn into such a degenerate?

better if you don't know.

6'2", 185lbs
Not even remotely passable.

I guess you knew nothing about the guy then.

I bet his son will get grounded for life if they ever find it

I love how triggered Sup Forums jr. gets. It makes me feel happy.

oh no that sucks

I liked that show because both the mom and the daughter were semen demons.

that is the risk you take with craigslist hookups. one minute you think youre gonna suck your first dick, the next the light in your eyes begins to dim as your consciousness fades because your neck has become extra bloody

fuck off

When did I claim to know anything about him? I enjoyed him on Gotham. Also, it says that the kid grew up with his ex-wife and not him, that would make more sense

Whenever someone types something like this, it means the opposite

kek

probably not. he supports him if he decides to go under the blade

No it doesn't. I legitmately am happy that the spergs are on here and too pussy to actually go and protest about it anywhere else. I legitimately laugh at their inaction.

Are you a tranny? Why would anyone on here be even remotely angry about some missing mentally ill kid?

eh ese chu tink u can mess wit me n my blade?

still waiting to hear why Terriers had no dogs in it

I just chuckled when I read that. "I love it when Sup Forums gets triggered" really means "if I say I love it, maybe they'll stop posting because I'm really the one who is triggered".

:^)

Agreed, us leftists are true alpha-males /queers/dogkin/transgender/intersexs that exude testosterone

Kek you sound butthurt as fuck

I don't get you type of people. Why does being a fan mean knowing everything about an actor or actress.

someone needs help from the world's greatest detective huh

T. Self loathing agp. Have you measured your rib cage circumference today? Don't worry hon, I'm sure hormones will shrink it.

The alt-right are truly an oppressed group.

How did this...

Looks like Logue...has gone rogue.

protesting is for jobless liberals

Would you?

Turn into this...

That's an image of a right-wing biker giving a nu-male protesting trump a wedgie

>MUH ALT-RIGHT

This is sad.. He just wants his little boy back .. Literally.

>daughter

I was using sarcasm. The alt-right are just a nazi group that use the jewish boogy man to get their way.

Fun fact I didn't vote for Hillary. Doesn't make me a nazi. I don't believe in a all white nation. That doesn't make me a SJW.

Dr. Patriarchy found him and used his patriarchy beam to cure his transgenderism.

HIS fear of being assaulted

umm actually sweetie... the alt right are the real snowflakes

>/lgbt/ memes on Sup Forums

Around Jews,
Children you lose.

He probably would've bullied most of you in high school

I fucking love sweetieposting.

>under the blade

Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill...

>he recognises /lgbt/ memes
ahaha gay

theres a good chance he already killed himself

>White people stand up for themselves
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NAZIS

Stay assblasted.

what did he mean by this?

>im autimstic

filename

Nice to see the altruistic and caring left driving young people to their suicide.

>clearly before he decided he was a girl
>happier time
THE MADMAN

>triggered polposter
Why so mad?

Yeah all mentally ill should be killed

>INC every poster on Sup Forums

How is posting on Sup Forums comparable to wanting to cut your dick off becuase you feel like you were "born in the wrong body"?

>That tweet

Kek classic victim complex

>getting happy over something so miniscule

You live a sad and pathetic life my lefty cuck friend

>twitter.com/Finnlogue1

His older son and her brother doesn't give a fuck. he is a huge wigger and lately he has been tweeting about weed and nigger music.
Wonder how don feels about his children

what a fucking dickhead
why do so many american kids act like niggers?