Stevie Ryan commits suicide by hanging

>Stevie Ryan commits suicide by hanging.
>Actress Stevie Ryan has died in what the L.A. County Coroner’s Office has ruled a suicide by hanging. She was 33.

people.com/celebrity/stevie-ryan-little-loca-suicide/

Anyone ever heard of her before? Lots of articles everywhere, yet I have never heard of her. Apparently "famous".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_TV
instagram.com/p/BVxC5lCDM1V)
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
instagram.com/p/BVfx5zpDN7G/?taken-by=stevieryan&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BTZYmlHjfe9/?taken-by=stevieryan&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

Now you'll never know

That's what I'm asking.

I don't think she's an actress at all.

Now it makes sense.
>People are actually trying to make "youtube star" synonymous with "tv/movie star" by omitting the youtube part.

>kids watch youtube like i watched tv when i was a kid
>kids care about "youtube stars"
don't know how to feel about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_TV

Pity, a good Ivanka Trump lookalike.

Just another dead roastie.

>last tweets are hating on kim kardashian, grandfather dying and some drug deal gone wrong
wew

Turns out she was on youtube

>33 years old, single, no kids
>TMS treatments 2 months ago
>grandather dies recently
>"My dream man who I will only see in my dreams. I'll meet you in Percebo, soon. I love you my Papa." wrote 1 week ago on instagram (instagram.com/p/BVxC5lCDM1V)
>On her period 5 days ago according to her last message there too
>Pic related on twitter 4 days ago

I think the answer is easy.

Goddammit man. What is it with these actresses killing themselves by hanging. I had an actress friend of mine pull the same shit last year. Same age too.

Like why the hanging? Jesus. There's other more efficient ways

>every day people with lives that are better than yours in every way kill themselves while you continue on your passive, excruciating slog toward death
why do they simply not rend their psyches into discrete components via forced self-depersonalization and continue on as broken shells of humans? it works for me.

>a woman this beautiful killing herself

>more efficient than death
please divulge this information.

>implying you give a shit about efficiency when you're standing on the precipice of a literal eternity of non-existence

make sure those damn kids stay off your yard

such edge

It's dramatic.

Clearly she went after him, he murdered her, and made it look like a suicide.

Get on the case, True Detectives.

Fuck what hope have we got. She's very attractive and could've probably married a Chad millionaire.

instead she hung herself, I admire the courage in a way but man.

I remember watching her on stickam. She responded to me a few times This is hilarious.

i smell facial surgery.

>mfw i'm annoyed by people walking on the grass up to my house when they visit, instead of the stone pathway they're supposed to walk on

it's happening

i'm old

;_;

>reading comprehension

He meant more efficient/quick ways to kill yourself. Like using a gun or some shit.

no not youtuber stevie ryan ;_;

>moderately attractive woman
>living in western society
>basically life on easy mode
>still an hero

we have no hope anons.

>muahh chad rejected me

>He meant more efficient/quick ways to kill yourself than killing yourself
interesting

Actress and writer Stevie Ryan was born and raised in the small town of Victorville, California. She made the move to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue her dreams in the entertainment industry. An innate go-getter equipped with a tenacious work ethic, she hit the ground running, booking and scheduling her own photo shoots for head shots, scouring the internet for casting calls, and submitting herself for auditions. All it took was securing an audition for Hillary Duff's music video "So Yesterday" for Stevie to know she had found her calling. Throughout 2006 and 2007, Stevie continued to book various commercial projects on her own while also delving deeper into her true passion: writing, filming, editing, and acting in her own videos which she posted online. The videos soon became a phenomenon and when the characters she was bringing to life began developing a cult like following, industry executives from New York to Los Angeles began to take notice.

In 2010, Stevie was contacted by New Wave Entertainment [NWE] after they saw an online parody Stevie made of one of their shows. Blown away by Stevie's talent and impressive body of work, NWE had a vision to develop a TV series to compliment the online empire Stevie had already built for herself. Together they came up with "Stevie TV", a sketch comedy format parodying top pop culture personalities and phenomenon with Stevie as the star. It didn't take long for the network offers to come in and Stevie and NWE soon found a home for "Stevie TV" at VH1.

When not working on "Stevie TV" and other projects, Stevie is a self-described homebody. She enjoys hanging out with her two dogs, doing crafts [like decoupage], making videos, drinking tea, and of course, watching all kinds of TV.

WE have. Plenty. SHE didn't.

Actress and writer Stevie Ryan was born and raised in the small town of Victorville, California. She made the move to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue her dreams in the entertainment industry. An innate go-getter equipped with a tenacious work ethic, she hit the ground running, booking and scheduling her own photo shoots for head shots, scouring the internet for casting calls, and submitting herself for auditions. All it took was securing an audition for Hillary Duff's music video "So Yesterday" for Stevie to know she had found her calling. Throughout 2006 and 2007, Stevie continued to book various commercial projects on her own while also delving deeper into her true passion: writing, filming, editing, and acting in her own videos which she posted online. The videos soon became a phenomenon and when the characters she was bringing to life began developing a cult like following, industry executives from New York to Los Angeles began to take notice. In 2010, Stevie was contacted by New Wave Entertainment [NWE] after they saw an online parody Stevie made of one of their shows. Blown away by Stevie's talent and impressive body of work, NWE had a vision to develop a TV series to compliment the online empire Stevie had already built for herself. Together they came up with "Stevie TV", a sketch comedy format parodying top pop culture personalities and phenomenon with Stevie as the star. It didn't take long for the network offers to come in and Stevie and NWE soon found a home for "Stevie TV" at VH1. When not working on "Stevie TV" and other projects, Stevie is a self-described homebody. She enjoys hanging out with her two dogs, doing crafts [like decoupage], making videos, drinking tea, and of course, watching all kinds of TV. As of February 2014 Stevie is dating Bruce Marshall Romans. Bruce is a Writer/Co-producer for the show Hell Wheels and met through mutual friends. he can be seen at times on her instagram.

damnm what a qt

>When not working on "Stevie TV" and other projects, Stevie is a self-described homebody.

so she became a depressed recluse then?

>a woman killing themselves

something doesn't add up

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

>White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2015.
>Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.
>On average, there are 121 suicides per day.

>white men kill themselves more often that means this white girl could never kill herself

huh?

>who are the remaining 3 of 10
Mong.

>that video with her dying grandfather on instagram

Drake Bell strikes again

F

>still had a job
nah

>She was most recently the co-host of Mentally Ch(ill), a “podcast about depression,” according to its iTunes description. In an episode released just two days before Ryan’s death, she revealed that her grandfather died Thursday.

a literal who if ever there was one

Outta my way, fucking shits.

men of other color :^)

black people dont commit suicide ;)
;_;

t. 20 something """outcast"""

hello darkness my old friend

who cares now. she is dead

The news lady from Spiderman 3 hung herself too. She was 28

That has nothing to do with you being old.
It has to do with you being the one who owns that property and have to maintain it.

>tfw you spend your whole life rejecting men because you know you deserve better, then you hang yourself because even drug dealers mug you off now that youve crashed into the wall

Wew

>She made the move to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue her dreams in the entertainment industry.
>kills herself
Are we back on the 50's?

ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

Why couldn't I save her bros? ;_;

>Spiderman 3
Can't blame her.

The drug dealer she tweeted about is probably freaking out, because that's the first person the cops will go after.

Mostly to the 30s again. That was a hell of a 30 years old girls killing themselves because losing their looks and not being able to jump into sound movies because they suck at acting or speaking.

only 6 more years

>Stevie's talent and impressive body of work

>She enjoys hanging out

I wanna lick that pusy

hanging?

ah yeas, auto erotic asphyxiation

I am a depressed recluse with a job

based necro poster

tfw that is your life now too

>another white devil into the pit
Based

>looking like a dolled up tranny
>named Stevie

gee I wonder why she was single and suicidal

This. What's it matter? The suffering will be over in no time at all.

>famous people kill themselves
>I'm sleepwalking through life going from my piece of shit house to my job as telemarketer then back to my house then repeat ad nauseam
I think I'm going to quit and start hunting sharks with my bare hands

>Like why the hanging? Jesus. There's other more efficient ways

Hanging is reasonably efficient (even young children have managed to do it successfully, sadly), fairly painless (even pleasurable, for some), quiet, and doesn't leave a mess for someone to clean up.

I remember taking out a scapel and putting it to my wrist one night owhen my depression was bad after my grandma died. Thankfully I didn't go through with it. Just sadly held it there for an hour alone in my room in college.

only negative six more year for me

wow

Who?

It's never really changed.

Hanging/strangulation deaths are the ones where people void their bowels the most

>doesn't leave a mess for someone to clean up.
you shit yourself

>doesn't leave a mess for someone to clean up.

Wrong, you still piss and shit your pants. Better take some laxative and not eat or drink the day before.

bitch made fun of Jeff Sessions, she deserved it

They VOID THEIR BOWELS XDD

I would've been her pusy slave and made her happy
;_;

>when you're standing on the precipice of a literal eternity of non-existence

i like words put together sometimes

fucking fraud

I only went to the extreme to punch myself on the head and auto-asphyxiation with a cable every night for some months. I got better when I get a job. The point to recover is getting something to distract you and at same time you think that thing is something useful.

excuse me. some of us are still in mourning. can you behave?

man telemarketting sucks and def. made me wanna kill myself

Also sometimes colloquially referred to as 'sentences'.

instagram.com/p/BVfx5zpDN7G/?taken-by=stevieryan&hl=en

;_;

One more victim of feminism, rip

t. google

>instagram.com/p/BTZYmlHjfe9/?taken-by=stevieryan&hl=en
ye nvm i dont feel bad anymore

>smokes weed
>is mentally ill
IMAGINE MY SHAWK

>Stormzy

I still would've licked her pusy tho tbph

preach

This pic is more fitting for this post than most pics are.