IT'S HAPPENING

Leaks are coming out at 10AM EST. Are you ready for the fall of the Clinton Machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce plz? Extra thick.

Link?

Shadowanon confirmed with alternative evidence here:

I'm optimistic this is real.

>implying she hasn't already fallen
there is already enough evidence out in the open to lock her behind bars for a long time

None of the evidence matters though, because the ""people in power"" will always find a way to get around the system

Unless she is outed as a reptile nobody is gonna give shit.

Damn, he went full Howard Hughes in like 2 years.

So another 80 minutes before the Clintons go down? I can live with that.

Whos shadow user guys?

they've been coming out forever

it's not happening, kid

fuck off

fake
gay

This one's a non-story. Different rebel groups in Syria and Iraq have received US support at different times. Some of them have gone bad. American politicians don't support ISIS. Story is over.

No there's not. If there was, it would've happened already. You're off your meds again, looney user. Try focusing your attention on explaining Pauline Hanson.

>implying normies care
you don't want a first female president user ? are you sexist or sth ? baka

What time is that in gmt?

google.com

confirmed

Ok faggots, listen now. If he actuallyl leaks something its going to be in October, close to the election. If he releases that now people will forget until November, its all about timing.

And by the way it is entirely possible that media will ignore the leaks. I have already seen some articles where they are claiming that Assange wants Trump elected or that he is not reliable source.

Why do people keep spamming this exact same post? Nothing in it is proof of anything.

Where did you get the time 10 am from?

i doubt it

Shadow will leak either way

Why would it be Eastern Standard Time when we are currently on Daylight time?

OP BTFO

Actually*

The bich is dead
Look the grimreaper came for her.

Lefty bullshit spam. MSM is not the main distributor of information anymore and has not been for a while. If it's leaked, it will get out to the people.

Not yet, I still haven't bought the chips and dip.

Are you retarded? Why say 10 EST when neither of the things you're linking to say 10 EST, or any time at all for that matter?

Give a source for the time that actually mentions time.

Faggot stop spamming this shit. If the MSM ignores it then it doesn't matter. Even if its true people won't find out.

It won't happen

Two things.

First off he'll never release it because he wants to be paid off. That's why he keeps teasing it.

Second, even if he does happen to have balls and releases it it's just going to be ignored. Won't do anything, even the FBI refuses to prosecute her. This shit is interesting and all but the die has already been cast.

YES!
I need popcorn!!!!

Not to mention the retarded brainwashed retardedness of Hillary Supporters knows no bounds.

It could be clearly undoctored videos of Hillary Clinton hacking babies to pieces, and they would be like "HURR DURR, SURE IT LOOKS BAD BUT UNLESS I HEAR ABOUT IT ON "The View" I SEE NO REASON TO BELIEVE IT."

Negative Nancy detected.

Is it going to be the starter evos?

>still believing any "truth" can bring down the machine

how cute

Sorry but no one is going to believe Breitbart and other conservative websites. MSM reported leaks about DNC and it worked, DWS resigned.

I believe that they will ignore future leaks that damage Hillary, majority of the people wont even know about that.

The article speaks of how Clinton shipped ISIS weapons through a qatari connection and shadowanon confirmed it with his own research prior to all of these news articles

this is all just a game to the lizard alien people, isn't it

He didnt confirm jack shit. He said he was close and provided no proof. Lern2research newfag

It doesn't work like that anymore; they know that social networks will spread the truth. See Cologne attacks.

Yes I read them dumb fuck. I'm talking about the time. Why do you say 10 EST when neither shadowanon nor the article mention a time at all?

it is true. one of Sup Forums has uncovered something important. No need to ignore pussy

POLITIFACT SAID THAT VIDEO IS FALSE

DELET DIS POST

NONE of which confirms a 10 AM leak

Anyone got sauce on those Bernie Sanders tiddies?

Fuck it's NAOW!!!!!!!

I never said 10EST, either way, shadowanon posted at 3am est sunday. thats way before these articles

Pretty much. You'd have to be the dumbest sack of shit on the planet at this point, due to the ever growing mountain of circumstantial evidence that the Clinton's are the 21st century Capones, to think that Hillary belongs anywhere near anything that remotely resembles a position of influence.

Satan would probably be less likely to start World War 3 than her.

You've stated multiple times that it was "confirmed", stop being so misleading you fucking Jewtrick kike.

T
R A R E
U
M
P

I predict that if there is a leak at 10am it will be at 10am EDT instead of 10am EST.

B-but I am in Europe!

im just excited that someone on Sup Forums is actually doing dangerous espionage against the clintons

His wife looks like Carla Bruni on this one

I am jelly for this waifu...

>MFW I'll be hitting F5 on this shit at work

Don't bother
OP is full of hyena shit
Wish these people would stop posting nonsense

Yep
They play
Let's push gods buttons until he is pissed off .
Then 1440000 aspects of God awake (Asange,the devil, krisna,Shiva . Jesus being one of his many unconscious faces of God )
And then theese faces clean or fix it.
The lizards retreat to his caves until God is sleeping again.
The lizards know how to play with god,the key is not to totally awake him becose he is a bloody bastard and has no chill ,look at the bible for further details,
the devil killed 10 people in the bible
GOD LIKE 200000

Don't piss God.

I need to go out and buy some popcorn.

Youre very clearly new here. A bit of friendly advice
1. In a U.S. court of law, people are innocent until proven guilty. Saying "i have research that proves this" without showing your research is NOT proof. Shadowfag provided no proof and neither has assange.

2. If you must stay on this board, LURK MOAR.

So what happens at 10 AM EST?

(1 post)

Automatically denies leaks

Let me guess Assange is a total asshole right guys??

>people seriously thought EST and not EDT.

im hopinh shadowanons leaks come out sooner

this is his wife .

When would that be then Leaf?

rare trump picture not rare flag

>+$0.05

noice

he listed the suspected associate with qatari links. next day assage says leaks will show that hillary sold weapons to isis through qatari link. hes ahead of the curb he's either assange or a legit secret agent

Looks like one of those PUA's.

Maybe he's really funny. And that's why his hair is standing out.

Dear shills.

Your days are numbered.

Thank you for your fruitless efforts.

>I have already seen some articles where they are claiming that Assange wants Trump elected or that he is not reliable source.
ummm he's a Swedish national hiding in an Ecuadorian consulate taking a paycheck to run a show on RT spewing out sensitive information related only to one side of the American campaign

draw whatever conclusions you want but it's not exactly a stretch to call him unreliable and anti-Clinton in this particular instance

Not entirely fruitless 2bh. They probably directly influenced a few Trump votes.

all these "leaks" from mediafre etc are just basically transcribed threads from bluechan

i admire the thought, but it isnt really a leak

This picture makes me so sad.

He's gone from a GQ cover to telling me to install gentoo. Good lord.

Not proof yet

>Sup Forums

>Sanders confirmed next president

Lolwat

he's Australian. he's got shitposting in his genes

Assange is starting to sound mad that he doesn't have as much shit on Clinton as he'd like.

That's because there is sensitive information related to only ONE side of the American campaign.

Is called peacocking.

is better to be diferent, becose it will attract women.
They are curious being's.
Once her is in your world you just hold frame and be alpha to fuck non stop.
If looks dumb but works.
Is not dumb.

i hope they dont go after shadowanon before he gets more information

Well he should ave dumped his "info" to us if that was a concern

Did you come from Reddit newfag?

IM FUCKING READY M8S

It'd be glorious, if e-mails could bring her down. Politicians will have to go back to carrier pidgeons.

As long as there is an institution that puts ultimate decision into the hands of the voter, truth is always a threat. Never more than a threat, but a threat nonetheless.

happening in 30 confirmed

Double confirmed
Confirmed writing confirmed every confirmed other confirmed word confirmed means confirmed it confirmed is confirmed completely confirmed confirmed.

confirmed

Guys it i sabsolutely confirmed, in 27 minutes assange will show a video a hillary driving a plane into the wtc

>If looks dumb but works.
>Is not dumb.
K, t-thanks.

dubs or sum of last digits equals 12 for relevant leak