What will happen to Poland if the EU disbands? Will they just stop existing?

What will happen to Poland if the EU disbands? Will they just stop existing?

British toilets will look like British teeth

At least they won't have Polish turds eating out of them.

v4

go home mohhamed ur drunk and ur prophet will punish u for this faggotry

>Cumlok

When pol gives you ID

eat cum

And you will have to go to a toilet cleaning camp so you will learn how to do it, because you are useless chav on a dole.

Considering European Union administration costs them more than they get out of it, their economy might improve. Health and living standards might drop though.

They`ll lose Prussia back to germany and fall in the shithole state they are.
You will bash germans for this, because you fear them. WW3.

Yeah but they will also have to get jobs in their own country for less than they get illegally day labouring for less than minimum wage, selling drugs and claiming job seeker's allowance for their entire extended families all of whom live in the same flat.

Since they've already moved to all other countries in the EU pretty much, they're literally 1 step above gypsies

>schrödingers immigrant again

Before you continue, first determine whether they are job usurpers or benefits leeches. They can't be both.

>Health and living standards might drop though.
They pretty low and it would have no effect anyway

>British
>Portraying Poles as the fat ones

wat?

>Illegally day labouring

You are pretty butthurt mate

as long as Poland is dealing with China, everyone can fuck right off m9, actually they might get Ukraine as well. yeah fuck off John and pay my JSA.

At least my butt isn't hurting because of scabies Polcuck.

You sure about that Piotr?

so they're stealing the illegal labouring job you could have had? just blow yourself up already ahmed

No they are pricing people out of jobs because £1 in Poland will buy you a mansion you stupid fucking canuck.

>muslims invaded your country
>they breed like rabbits
>hate everything about your culture and want to destroy it

And anglos hate poles the most, this is pretty funny

Also you don't need to respond to this, I don't care about migrating polish scum or that your country will be taken over by shitskins in 2060

If they are illegally labouring they aren't claiming benefits.

We'll took these self-denying russians into our home

Are all people from the Netherlands this stupid? It's not just one immigrant you fucking clog wearing mother fucker.

I'd rather die

same

Read an article that there aren't many non-slav immigrants in Poland, is that true? 'Cause that sure seems fine.

I'm already not comfortable with dozens of nations calling themselves russians because they can speak russian a little to get investments. We have to throw people out, not take them in.

If I'm hearing about working in Poland for bigger wages all the time and poles work in England, and it's still less than minimum english wage, boy do you have huge salaries.

uhhhh
FPBP

>Ukraine exists
no

Poland will morph into Sobieski (pbuh) and save Europe.

FPBP

Have pride in what you do, if you do it right.

When you speak about populations you speak about their disproportionate representation in certain areas. When 99.9% of a population is normal folk and you have two people of that population claiming benefits, you can't characterise that population based on the characteristic of those two. You can't grasp someyhing so simple and yet you have the audacity to call me daft?

People stay in a country legally, claim benefits, and work on the side. Plus there are enough immigrants to take both jobs and dole.
Wages here are pretty good, they've been stagnating a long time due to immigration though. Plus cost of living is high, if you ever want to own a house here you need a good wage here, which isn't a problem for polskis

>tfw you kick polish people out and realise they were the only ones working hard in your shithole of a caliphate.

>Read an article that there aren't many non-slav immigrants in Poland, is that true? 'Cause that sure seems fine.
We mostly get Ukrainians. But yes, slavs in general come here more often. Except for Czechs, for some reason they fancy themselves superior slavs. We also get some asians here and there, but most of them are based gooks.