GERMAN WOMEN LITERALLY TAKE TWO JOBS TO SUPPORT MUSLIMS

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
THIS COUNTRY IS SO C U C K E D.

welt.de/vermischtes/article156523875/Der-Betrug-junger-Aegypter-an-Touristinnen.html

>In Susannes Tasche stecken Sommerkleider. Die 35.000 Euro hatte die Münchnerin schon vorher an Seif geschickt.
In Susanne's bag there's summer dresses. She send 35.000 Euro to saif before.

>Die Grafikdesignerin will ihm eine Wohnung kaufen. Weil sie ihm vertraut.
The graphic designer wants to buy him an appartment, because she trusts him.

>Marie aus Bayern ist 23 Jahre alt und hat Grübchen, von denen Seif einst schwärmte. Es war im Sommerurlaub, als sie sich in den Schnorchellehrer verliebte, für den sich die Steuerfachangestellte verschuldete.
Marie from bavaria is 23 and has dimples that saif claimed to live. She was in her summer vacation when she fell in love with the diving instructor for whom the accountant went into debt.
>die Zahl deutscher Betrugsopfer im Badeort auf mehrere Tausend im Jahr.
Several thousand german scam victims every yearh.

>Die damals 21-Jährige kam Seif alle paar Monate besuchen. Sie schliefen meist in einer Ferienwohnung, die Marie bezahlte.
The 21 year old came to visit saif every odd month, they slept together in the vacation appartment that Marie payed for.
>Nach einem halben Jahr fragte Seif nach einem Auto. Sie nahm einen zweiten Job an. Ein paar Mal die Woche arbeitete sie zusätzlich als Bedienung in einem Restaurant. Und nahm für Seif einen Kredit über 12.000 Euro auf. Er wollte einen weißen Chevrolet.
After half a year saif asked her for a car, she took a second job as a waitress in a restaurant and got a credit for more than 12.000 Euro.
He wanted a white chevy.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

GERMAN WOMEN ARE LITERALLY WORKING THEM SELVES TO DEATH TO BUY CARS FOR SANDNIGGERS.

One of the women from the article has even husband and children in munich.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikimannia.org/AMIGA-Syndrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandalhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=kyBiQaVyLMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

even your women are getting cucked, Hans

Why does that surprise you? You idiots fell for the propaganda and aren't men, not when compared to war-age foreign men who will fuck and be rough.

You lost. Better grow a pair for the incoming war Hans. That or just accept Sharia right now like your women already are.

This is beyond mere cucking. This is slavery. What the flying fuck.
Giving women rights was a big mistake.

4th Reich when?

It just gets worse every day, and people here will just laugh at eachother and call eachother cucks.

Hahaha Germany, how do you feel that your nation is going to pay 93 billion by 2020? I guess these women working themselves to death still isn't enough to cover the costs of these important additions to society. Get KEKED.

At least you can laugh at them when the shitskins eventually sucks them dry and leaves them hanging.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

One of the women in the article mentioned has a husband and children in munich.
So her beta provider slaves and she goes to fuck young muslim men and blow all her money for them

>fat, ugly mid-40th cat-lady-tier "women" get scammed during their epic quest for BBC

Germany is so fucking disgusting you cucks are going to make me put some kind of parental lock in this shitty basket weaving forum so I dont have to read shit like this.

Random, genuine question - to what extent do you think the German people are acting this way with the migrants as a way to shake off the usual image the world has of Germany relating to ww2? In other words, did the rest of the western world create this mindset that has led to the open borders and open arms? I sometimes fear that may be one of the underlying drivers - to prove you're good people.

Read the article. One of the women is 21.
It's not only old hags.

It's virtue signalling and media brainwash on overdrive basically

+1

Is this karma for World War 2?

>Karma

No wonder you're being massacrated.

Thanks, Hans. Reading staff like this makes me love my 2nd world country even more. Get cucked and stay happy, while we are watching and laughing.
PS
> you will never recover from this

PS2
> next time build camps on your own land

Its kinda impressive really, but in the end you cant hate the player but the game itself.

ofc since u wont do anything about it

It's amazing to watch a group of intelligent people willingly give away their homeland to a known historical enemy. There's generosity and kindness, and then there's utter stupidity

Of course not, I don't care about eurocucks if they don't care about themselves.

Lots of our women are fucking refugees and supporting them.

Don't worry hans your daughters,sisters, granddaughters will wear burka and praise Allah. And you can do is complaining on Sup Forums, while I got a date on tinder wth a qt blonde from the Thüringen Uni, stay mad cuck

It's literally a mass suicide.

You also have to consider that traditional german culture was demonized since WW2, germany is not bulding any cathedrals, churches or castles anymore. There is no significant export of culture from germany these days, its basically a dead, dying culture and the people act it out.
There needs to be a hitler 2.0 to defibrillate german culture so the people get a sense of identity back. It's really hard to describe without completely derailing the thread.

It's not stupid on the woman's part though. The men are all going to be beheaded eventually, but they'll just absorb the women. Women always side with the strongest. Them doing this, choosing muslim and foreign men over their own, just goes to show that deep down they know Germany is fucked.

The German men have to step up. Take back their women and their land before it's too late.

;^)
You know your country's beyond redemption when Bibi literally says Hitler dindu nuffin, that it was then Palestinians that called for the genocide and, in turn, your county still wants to take the blame.

this is actually a multiple decades old phenomen and has been surveied by alot of psychologist

they even came up with a special name for this all
"AMIGA" (aber meiner ist ganz anders) (engl: B-but mine is completely different)
de.wikimannia.org/AMIGA-Syndrom

same thing happens to german men and east-asiatic women

>implying ur not cucked lel

Someone's still butt-hurt from the WWII double team.

Be careful taunting Germans. They have a breaking point and will exterminate you in a shiny, efficient factory

>date on tinder wth a qt blonde from the Thüringen

>german
>qt

bad bait, Ahmed

This is what you get in a society ruled by women and feminized men.

Literally nigger logic. Take responsibility for your actions, Jacek.

>Women turn white men into cucks via feminism
>After their handy work is done they realize they don't like cucks
>Instead of undoing the damage they have caused to western society they import millions of 3rd world savage males to cuck themselves into debt for and prop up their failing system for a few more years

Women
Not
Even
Fucking
Once

We know m8, we know

The only way to combat this nonsense is to normalize real racism again. Every political act by the right tries to work around accusations of racism with jokes, memes and apologies, but the fundamental truth is that all these problems come from the racist meme itself. There's no way around it, one day eventually, one way or another, racism needs to come back. Sorry black bros, asian bros, mixed bros, but keeping you with us is ultimately more costly than parting ways.

You're closing bit is like you did everything already, but you only posted a meme

>Be careful taunting Germans. They have a breaking point and will exterminate you in a shiny, efficient factory

Don't worry amerifat, we are already in their houses and penetrating their female whores, german women will breed the next generation of Jihad fighters Inshallah, and the only thing you cucks can do is complain on Sup Forums like the cuck bois you are

Why do women keep falling for this shit

I mean men do it too but at least men are expected to spend money on women, a man demanding shit should be a massive red flag.

Agreed.

Returning to reality is inevitable.

Your assessment may be correct, but it's difficult to believe. Forget that Muslims are smelly, ignorant people. It's simply the idea that women will turn on their own that quickly. I'd rather believe it's massive virtue signalling instead of a deep biological drive telling them German men are dead.

>I mean men do it too but at least men are expected to spend money on women, a man demanding shit should be a massive red flag.
but it has this "poor neger from Rio" feel to it which makes women drool
you know the one, where evul whitey is keeping him down, but if the glorious white woman comes and supports him financially then he'll become best football player in the world or something like this

did you know that all of your bebop-artists like Thelonious Monk or Cannonball Adderley were all financed by the same Rothschild lady (all while her husband participated in WW2)

>credit for more than 12.000 Euro. He wanted a white chevy.
Good taste. He can ride above, feeling smug in his chariot of power, while all the closet fags in their wimpy Fiat's will contemplate their choice of transportation after being engulfed in a cloud of exhaust.

You hear that? It's the hail of victory clamoring off in the distance, fueled by an All-American, 100% flame broiled, V8 engine.

And you know that's the truck you'd want to be caught in, seeing as how the man himself, Henry Ford, supported the Third Reich and expelling Jewish influence on the ripe teets of Europa.

Built Ford tough.

The concept of loyalty means nothing to women. They just need to breed. They're obeying their nature by fucking these muslim men over their weak cuck citizens who, after WW2, started to hate themselves. It's just a sign that Germany is fucked and will either be a part of the next war in Europe, or the first country that gives into the new Caliphalte or whatever the fuck the muzzies call their conquered territories.

Germany should have been depopulated after WWII anyway, at least they're getting on with it now

Don't blame the women, women only reflect the men of the society they live in.

German men are the absolute most pathetic trash I have ever come across. In all my travels I have never seen a group of men so opposed to violence, so goody-two-shoes and easy to cry.

I don't get why all the NEETs praise south asia so much and it's easy-to-fuck women only easy women I found in asia were prostitutes, GERMANY on the other hand a british / american / ANYTHING BUT GERMAN accent is like a super-powerful aphrodeciac.

It's unfair to blame german women to be excited to actually get some real men in their country for once.

A lot of Germans don't even view themselfs as christians anymore, they are either allergic to religion or they believe in some pseudo buddhist shit plus the believe that all humans are equal.

>German men are the absolute most pathetic trash I have ever come across. In all my travels I have never seen a group of men so opposed to violence, so goody-two-shoes and easy to cry.
oh just look whos talking
you are far worse than any german guys, fuck off

>American education

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Shit like this makes me think their is some truth hidden in the fairytales of the bible, from day one they've been warning us about women fucking men over with Adam and Eve.

Who hurt you?

You may end up successfully shaking that feminist side out of the German men. You're currently facing tolerance, not weakness. If civil unrest erupts you're outnumbered by only what.... 40 to 1.

But since you flaunt it (this is most likely bait anyway) it shows that deep down you know you're just a dirty Muslim who is happy taking free handouts. But what happens when the money runs outs? You move to France?

Just read the Assemby women, the ancients knew this would happen 2500 years ago.

Have you ever actually been to Britain, Mr Beyond Irrelevent?

There's a reason the British empire streched across the globe and our tounge become the trade language of the world, whilst the krauts and yourself have done nothing but wallow in your tiny original borders since time immemorial.

is germany worth saving? starting to wonder...

I wish i had a german mami buy me all kinds of shit, paying hotels to fuck in. Get it together germany.

>There's a reason the British empire streched across the globe and our tounge become the trade language of the world
topkek just listen to this garbage

>You may end up successfully shaking that feminist side out of the German men. You're currently facing tolerance, not weakness. If civil unrest erupts you're outnumbered by only what.... 40 to 1.
>But since you flaunt it (this is most likely bait anyway) it shows that deep down you know you're just a dirty Muslim who is happy taking free handouts. But what happens when the money runs outs? You move to France?

Whatever makes you sleep at night tyrone

I admit that's truth, the indoctrination runs deep. But I honestly don't really believe in racism or in the very least that if blacks were genetically inferior that it would mean its impossible for them to improve with eugenics. I just want to point out that most of the problems come from the lefts ability to shut down arguments with the racist meme.

WW2 was the only time Germans were decent.

Yes and now your daughter is getting raped by Pakis... because you had your Empire.

We wuz kangs and sheit!!!

This is great.
You guys deserve all this shit for the past 100 years of your existence.
Hope germany and EU burn.

>There's a reason the British empire streched across the globe
because we had a big ass navy?
>and our tounge become the trade language of the world
because america?

Stay mad Krautkucks
We left the sinking ship that is the EU. I'd say I hope you get some sense and do the same but let's face it, losing is just in your genes

Nice comeback :^)
And yours are being raped by mudshits...because muh feelings?

Lol don't be mad fellas just because even former British colonies turn out better than your homelands that have hundreds of years more history.

>Grettle is cheating on me with Ahmed??? B-b-but how could she??? I'm a male feminist!!!

Those 0/10 fat cows that know they will never get a decent german guy and are dreaming of being the harem slave of a romantic 10/10 shitskin adonis husband, just let them burn the coal and crash.

Natural eugenics at work here. Those ugly cows should have joined a fucking buddhist/christian monastery to empty their atman into the brahman

yes your country is still higher up on the cuck list than ours

you're probably new here but we had a story here of your women going to some african country and after being back to britain spreading AIDS everywhere, not even germany is that low

>women literally cucking themselves for migrants
absolutely BRAINWASHED

I miss you, Adolf

>Those 0/10 fat cows that know they will never get a decent german guy and are dreaming of being the harem slave of a romantic 10/10 shitskin adonis husband, just let them burn the coal and crash.
>Natural eugenics at work here. Those ugly cows should have joined a fucking buddhist/christian monastery to empty their atman into the brahman

Are u mad german cuck :) ?

Germans are such disgusting insects

This is what's so sad about the entire situation. It'll be interesting to see the headlines 50 years from now, to see whether future generations mark this time as a disaster, or whether they praise Allah.

We got cucked by feminism like everyone else nigga, there is no escape as long as "alphas" keep white knighting for women. This is why muslims are succesful taking over this fucking continent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandalhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
>12 years in prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

the list can go on, but I won't take all this effort to put your country down, you're already pretty low "great" Britain

and to topple all of this
>Britain has way higher percentage of muslims
>Germany was just getting started
>Germany already had Pegida
>british nationalists were so cucked that they copied german Pegida

topkek you loser

Its no different than german men spending thousands of euros on some thaiwife.

What happens when the free money and gibsmedat runs out?

This is what Sup Forums has devolved to

>"Hahaha get rekt cuck"

>No u

>GERMAN WOMEN LITERALLY TAKE TWO JOBS TO SUPPORT MUSLIMS

Islamic Revolution, everybody will be asking for Sharia and blaming christians for fucking up the country.

Ich hatt' einen Kameraden

You Germans had a good run, but it's all over now, all is lost.

R.I.P Germany

1871-1945

youtube.com/watch?v=kyBiQaVyLMM

No, it's very different.

Perhaps it's similar but with a different scale, but the German man-thai wife wasn't sanctioned by the govt along with ficki ficki manuals. And those who complained (if any) wouldn't be demonized.

The current social issues in Germany has convinced me that women shouldn't run govts.

>blaming christians for fucking up the country

Which is true.

>implying Sup Forums ever was anything else
We still have some quality threads once in a while.

I hate to laugh, but you're probably correct. What will the German women say then?

Except they are MAYBE only christians on paper if at all.

At least this gives leftism a significant economic toll on the people who practise it.

hahaha...

>video blocked in Germany

They'll probably claim that Islam is feminist religion.

>21
>not old hag.

i'm laffin.

Yeah the last time a 21 yo was not old was in the 1960s

Es ist traurig zuzusehen was aus eurem einst stolzen Land geworden ist. Ihr begeht einen kollektiven Selbstmord weil euch von den Kindergarten an den Selbsthass gelehrt word. Ein Deutschland ohne Deutschen wollen die Juden haben, und es sieht so aus als ob ihr Wunsch wahr wird.

Es tut mir Leid wenn ich irgendwo einen Fehler gemacht habe, aber im Grunde ist es mir egal weil ich es fast bereue diese Sprache soweit gelernt zu haben. Lieber haette ich arabisch gelernt aber dieser Witz ist nicht mehr lustig.

Bitte antworten.

>women are stupid and will be the death of civiliazation if going unchecked

more news at 11

FICKI FICKI

>Remember growing up and constantly hearing "People should be careful about pissing Germans off, they don't stand for shit and they never have"
>Get older and see degeneracy everywhere
>Safe in the knowledge that based Germany will bolt the stable door before the horse has bolted
>Horse bolted so long ago it's had several families, won five Kentucky Derbies, been turned into glue and the glue has been used
>Germans are still putting their shoes on

Someone prove to me that Biff didn't get the sports almanac.