Why were Jewish people removed from European countries before the 20th century?

Why were Jewish people removed from European countries before the 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_the_Jewry#Provisions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No reason :^)

This is actually an interesting question.

bump

Because we used to have both elites that actually were elites and they were christian, back in a time when the church meant something and Christians were anti semitic by default.
Evola was right all along.

because they were the definition of evil as long as they exist?

Isnt it funny that whites were expelled from South America, Africa and South-Eeast throughout a much shorter time period.

>Expelled from South America
What? That never happened.

>Africa
Picture related

Yip they were - and especially in positions of power/authority.
Your second point is irrelevant too, not to mention the fact that some states where Jews were expelled had also experienced a fall.
Not sure why you're so defensive, you guys hold an impressive record - you managed all of this in 200 years alone.

You are the one implying that "becoming independent" is the same as "expelling white people".

Meanwhile, the states with highest HDI in Brazil are those with higher % of white people.

That's just a coincidence isn't it?

No, I'm implying that you got kicked out.

Of more countries.

In less of a time

And not for reasons such as "Christ killers", black plague spreaders (the biggest lol of them all) or any other superstitcous nonsense.

No one was ever kicked out from my country, but the opposite of that, we always accepted all kinds of people.

There was no "WHITES KICKED OUT" here you dumbass. Brazil was declared a independent country by our White Portuguese Emperor himself.

Nice try BLM, but your narrative is a complete bullshit.

There was a time whites were.

And Brazil isn't the while of South America.

Learn some history.

Nigger.

>There was a time whites were.

Show me.

Wow, you're one stupid ape.

Expelled after colonizing and invading people? that's is not the same, isn't it?

>whites
>kicked out of South America

Yeah, nah.

They killed Jesus, which the Christian nations of Europe of course despised them for.
But they got really mad, and rightfully so, when the little parasites started profiting from all their hard work and wars.
That's not just something Hitler came up with.

How are you, my south african jew dude?

mad niggers are mad.

As a proud American I simply don't care about the quaint customs of my European ancestors, but I know from playing CK2 that you can take a loan from the Jews and then kick them out of your lands without paying them back.

So, you are not going to show me when whites were expelled from South America, are you?

Usury was a major factor, which is funny as they were often cornered into it through restrictions on owning lands unlike the Christians.

No.

I'm going to keep you dumb so that you can continue posting this meme.

Then I can always just come in and make you look stupid.

Nigger.

So, your google search didn't give you any results hum?

Lies. They practised usury out of greed, not necessity, and they refused to reform even when they were offered help.

There is not a starker example of this than in Napoleon Bonaparte's France. He forbade usury and gave Jews equal rights and tried to integrate them into the community, giving them the chance to hold a position any gentile could hold. They refused, and continued their practice of usury anyway.

After he found this to be a failure, he resolved to describing the Jews in a letter to his brother as the "most despicable of mankind."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

The myth that they were forced into usury is nothing but bullshit. Yes, in some places at some times they were barred from most activities, but these were activities most of the population had no chance at doing anyway. And even when they had other opportunities and usury was explicitly forbidden to them, they kept doing it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_the_Jewry#Provisions
>In 1275 England
>Usury was outlawed in every form.
>Jews were licensed to buy farmland to make their living for the next 15 years.
>Jews could thenceforth make a living in England "only" as merchants, farmers, craftsmen or soldiers.
>The licence to buy land was included so that farming, along with trading, could give Jews an opportunity to earn a living with the abolition of usury.

>After fifteen years had passed, it was discovered that Jews widely but secretly continued to practice usury, leading Edward I to issue the Edict of Expulsion in 1290.

Seems like an open and shut case to me. They had their chance (in fact they had many, many chances, this is just two examples). But, as we all know, nothing is below a greedy kike, and they blew it.

It doesn't take much learning about Jewish culture before you realize why every country they go to fucking hates them. American Jews have been a bit more assimilative (considering many if not most of them immigrated here to escape their stuffy European counterparts), but generally they hate the government of whatever country they're in, hate any non-Jew who enters their village, hate any teachings from non-Jewish thinkers, and above all hate their sons and daughters marrying non-Jews. And because of weird religious laws regarding loaning of money, Jews were often the only ones who could be bankers so they became social elites that people no longer considered just a shit race, but were seen as enemies and dangers to the state.

1380 and 1744 best days of my life

Even many non christian nations hated the jews, they are the most god awful bunch of parasites to ever curse the earth.

>Slovakia in 1380 and 1744
Wew lad

Tons actually. Start with south and work your way up north, Pora.
All that text and not even acknowledging land purchasing restrictions.
All that text and not even acknowledging free will and whites even benefiting from it.
Get your head out the bush.

>The Slavic tribes settled in the territory of present-day Slovakia in the 5th century.
>As a federation of united tribes, Hungary was established in 895,

Should I go on or would you rather go pet your ugly little horse my mongolian brethren

I wasn't saying there weren't any slovaks, but there wasn't a slovakian state until the 20th century. Enjoy, what we built for you ;)

Thanks, enjoy our land while you can ^^

No shit, the quran literary tells muslims to kill jews

Don't confuse me with the Israeli proxy lunatic.
In don't post dead Palestinian babies.