Doctor Who

Okay so the last full season I watched was Matt Smiths second season. It was good but I could see it going downhill and just couldnt be bothered to keep up after that.

Out of curiosity I watched the final episode just to see how it is and jesus christ.

>I'm black and a lesbian
>Hey doctor its a shame you're a man and I'm a lesbian
>White men am I right?

And bloody hell is she ugly. Has it been like this the entire time?

Her name is "Bill", by the way.

The show has really fallen off a cliff.
Stopped watching a few episodes ago.
Political pandering has ruined this show.

bill was a good companion, and so was nardole surprisingly.

you need to stop being angry blacks, gays and women exist.

There's a general for a reason you fucking faggot stay in your containment thread

That's not the point though.
Nardole is fine.
Bill is being used as a mouthpiece for Moffat's political views.
Nearly every line she says has feminist undertones to it, for no reason.

Series 8, 9 and 10 were all better, Smith's last series, especially the second half is pretty bad.

You should at least watch the finale, it's great.

I'm pretty confident Chibnall will be good.

Reminder that the following ACTUALLY HAPPENED

>"So this is it. Anything we need to say before we both die? Any last words to each other?"
>"BTW DOCTUR IM GAY LOL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET THE HINTS THIS SEASON"

>I'm pretty confident Chibnall will be good.
uuum... have you seen the list of episodes that he's previously written?

>is the whole future gone female?
>we can only hope
jeeeesus

If they wanted a diversity hire why didn't they get someone who is actually nice to look at?

She is miles better than Clara

BBC can't possibly afford her wages compared to what she's getting at HBO

Also probably some PC shit about hiring someone too good looking being bad for girls self esteem. Similar to how they deliberately made the females uglier in Mass Effect Andromeda to make them more "realistic" and not make gurll gamers feel bad.

Yes. But he's probably not going to be writing most of them in the next series, at least not on his own if the writers room rumour is true. He's a good showrunner.

hbo/got commitments, and she can't act for shit

You can't even enjoy the classics in peace because now they're bringing back the first doctor and they'll corrupt him with all this political SJW bullshit too.

I finally gave up after episode 3. Writers and performers indulging themselves with clumsy political and social commentary has become so idiotic it's hard to believe. I didn't even mind Bill and thought she was pretty good, they really don't need to get back at a minority of trolls and drag the whole quality of the show down even further than it already is. I'm not surprised to find out it's apparently got even worse.

>Has it been like this the entire time?

The entire season had at least one completely ham-fisted line per episode about race/racism or non-CIS sexuality

It's fair enough having representations of these issues in the series somewhere, but they literally take a sidestep from the sci-fi premise of the show every episode to paint a big fucking sign over some random equality issue, so that tublerinas and twitter cunts can snap their fingers and nod their heads agreeably

>Christmas special
>13th doctor and 1st standing in snowy field
>13th "Its so white"
>1st "You should have seen my time"
>13th "Thankfully we've moved on"

>1st "I look forward to it."

You shut your fucking mouth. Don't give him any more ideas.

Oh come on she has got a nice belly

And you need to stop being angry that cis straight white males exist because we made this world and we're here to stay.

i cant watch the new seson, she is hella ugly and the black lesbian SJW shit shit too hard for my liking.

>"History is a white wash"
But the Doctor is 100% correct? Do we hear about the amount of blacks and arabs that helped out in WW2?

and one facial expression

dr who cares

>the show has gotten too political with its social commentary

Talk about slowpokes itt. This is why I stopped watching after Tennant. Well, that and the fact that the writing in general just became worse. The decrease in quality of the show is directly correlated to the decrease in quality of the BBC.

> full on inter-racial lesbian kissing
> on a kids show
(((they))) aren't even trying to hide it any more

hide what?

we've had openly gay people on shitty daytime soaps in the uk for 20-30 years, would this still be a big deal on american tv?

I'm old enough to remember when guys thought two girls kissing was hot, instead of being a bunch of alt-right fags who think it's an international conspiracy to destroy the white race.

In some sense it's actually a weirdly progressive thing.

Traditionally, guys found lesbians hot because there was an implicit assumption that "they're not 100% gay" and therefore "threesome, bro!"

However, today I think most guys understand (for better or for worse) that lesbians are legitimately gay and not interested in men, which means men are not interested in them either. After all, to a neckbeard on the internet, two women fucking each other == two more women who will never fuck me.

she is ugly as fuck mate.

>Do we hear about the amount of blacks and arabs that helped out in WW2?
Because they did fuck all

less than 1,000 African-Americans died in WWII. Germany had a few thousand blacks and arabs in the Free Arabian Legion but they did fuck all

Didn't know Bill was 30. Fuck.

Why aren't black men used much more? According to Google 2.5 million black men were registered, 1 million served/were drafted, and only 708 died.

Does anyone have a link to the Deviant Strain font that was used on all the promos and merch from 2005 to 2010? Not the fanmade one. Need it for a project.

I thought Bill was kinda cute. Fight me.

>>is the whole future gone female?
>>we can only hope

I really don't get what progressives are thinking. The "women can do no wrong, men are awful" plus "white people are the devil"..

It's not even an exaggeration to say they hate white people. They're making the racists right. It didn't used to be like this, so what the fuck happened?

It's a joke. You snowflakes can take a joke right?

>It didn't used to be like this, so what the fuck happened?
Occupy happened. The rich are keeping everyone fighting each other, to prevent people from turning on them again.

LEAK user WHERE????

You seem really offended. Sup Forums isn't a safe space for your ideas