There are 7.4 billion people on the planet, but if everyone should live like we do in the West...

There are 7.4 billion people on the planet, but if everyone should live like we do in the West, we would need ~4 planets Earths ressources.

How do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160807-earth-overshoot-day-resources-depleted-quickest-rate-ever-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process
youtube.com/watch?v=kCB5gEf9mvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF? How do we live on out planet then?

Kill all shitskins and niggers

Fucking straya m8,
What are you doing?

You don't.
Everything will eventually get so bad part of the economy will collapse and we'll have mass population controls (which we already should've had) until some measure of technological progress solves this.
Which can take 100 or 1000 years.

Gas the poor, class war now.

The world only needs 500 million people at most. The rest should die.

Yea you do not need alot of resources when you do not poo in loo.

Nevermind, I got it. Well, it's nigger's to live in Africa or chink's to work for bowl of rice.

>we need 1.6 worlds to live on the world
what on earth

>he's proud to shit and piss in drinkable water

>it's nigger's choice to live
fxd

95%of Russia is non populated wilderness

We just passed the day of allotment, 5 days earlier than last year.
france24.com/en/20160807-earth-overshoot-day-resources-depleted-quickest-rate-ever-2016

Get on our level amerifags

>How do we fix this?
We start implementing the guidelines of the most red pilled monument in human history. That's how.

>Australia 5.4
Didn't know shitposting required so many resources

Just wait for the plague...

It's coming, goy.

You see, what we need to do is make third worlders have more babies, then import them to the first world to depress wages and make me more money.

Oh wait.

Go hard or go homo

Guess why? Here's a tip.

If all the world lived like fucking india, we would have literally no clean drinking water left and half of humanity would die due to typhus.

>if the world lived like the world we would need 1.6 worlds
for what period of time you dirty fucking hippie?
nothing anyone anywhere is doing can be sustained indefinitely

What's to fix?
The wealthy will always live better than the poor, and the poor will always outnumber the rich.
Your make believe utopia will never exist.

Purge Africa, America, Israel and T*rkey.

The world is fixed.

This

>India
>0.7
Did things are so bad in India?

Freemason progressists believe we can build food and resources out of thin air, that's why liberals are pushing to help the subhuman population of asia and africa.

west needs to consume less, or at least consume more efficiently. But this won't fix the issue. The issue is too many people.

Genocide

Isn't that based off carbon footprint? I assume it is, since Australia is at the top.

Good thing CO2 has, at best, shaking links to causing climate change, unlike syn cycles, because, you know, the sun only provides nearly all our energy, while CO2 introduced by mankind is a fraction of a fraction of the total emitted and absorbed on a yearly basis by natural carbon sinks.

>How do we fix this?

nuke africa a few times

Make everyone live like pooinloos.

Ok this is a pretty good list.

Why are environmentalists such bullshitters?

The world should have ended 10 times over and all bears should be extinct according to their predictions.

>Good thing CO2 has, at best, shaking links to causing climate change

Shaky not shaking

>How do we fix this?
According to this Malthusian logic we would have all starved to death 200 years ago.

We will do what we always do innovate and create new resources.
Coal wasn't a resource until we figured out how to utilize it
Oil wasnt a resource until we figured out howbto utilize it.
Hell the ground itself wasn't resource until we figured out how to utilize it through agriculture.
As a more recent example fracking has opened up raw materials that were not resources just a couple of decades ago.

We will innovate and adapt to provide for us so long as retards in government dont start trying to kill us off enmass in the name of these retarded false assumptions.

We have subhumans live like subhumans and us closing our borders and living like gods.

This is the correct answer to a lot of problems, not just overpopulation.

AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA
>AUSTRALIA

Decrease in human population.
(Black girl is just because I like black women)

b-but why?

>India
>0.7
I guess sewer systems take a toll on the Earth

NOOO BUT FRACKING IS BAAAAAAD

BURN THE POOR, EAT THE RICH.

except for donald trump.

About 4 billion people in the nations listed here. Somehow claiming that it would take well over ten planet earths to support over half of the current population. Then goes on to claim Indians, who browned their life supporting clay with feces (have a look at a satmap) , as needing less than one earth.
Overpopulation retards will believe anything up to and including peak oil. This study obviously cherry picked consumption statistics and glossed over other principles of sustainability like oh I don't know CIVILIZED LIVING? Not to mention global population density as a fucking whole and not confined to port cities.

I don't need to cut down on my consumption - that's what I'm keeping the Ethiopians alive for.

Cuz in soviet ideology regular man - is ant, and he don't deserves something more than box where he should spend his rest time.

It all goes into producing beer to keep Aussies alive.

can you weave wool with its hair?

The better question is how the fuck did they calculate that we need 4 planets resources?
I'd never trust a graph like your picture without knowing how they made up that claim. Trying to follow the 'source' is more or less pointless as it isn't an actual direct reference.

Without any information, I'd guess they did a calculation based on current energy use, then a land use by population.
So if we had the population density of Australia we would need more land.
If we used energy like the USA with our current energy production we would clearly need more to power everyone to that level.

If we incorrectly said the USA/Austria makes X food per capita per unit of land then we need X more land. Ignoring that both nations export food.

Yes

>guidelines of the most red pilled monument in human history.
And if i told you that was just an elaborate Money laundering scheme of a businessman with a trollish sense of humor who dabbled in cocaine dealing

damn,stanislav..
I have a friend who is from Ukraine and has family connections to Russia and he worships Stalin and the soviet union. Think he would like it?

efficient as fuck tho. Saves a lot of resources and plot on seperate homes.

>new and superior resources will magically appear out of thin air when we need them

Protip: what you see is what you get
There is no magical unobtainum waiting to be discovered just under the next hill..

Physics is physics and science will not save you from itself. Never forget the infamous stock market disclaimer;
"Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results".

It is based on consumption. co2 is just a part of it.

And this

>while CO2 introduced by mankind is a fraction of a fraction of the total emitted and absorbed on a yearly basis by natural carbon sinks.

Is incorrect. Our contribution has tipped the balance to accumulation of excess co2.

>saves a lot of resources
Why don't you live like chinks then? Or why there is no slavery? They're live in barns, eat a little and die faster, why don't society live in slavery, it would be very frugally, isn't it?

Space mining. Farm on Europa, live on Ganymede, mine Io.

We cull the ones who aren't like us.

Let's get rid of Brazil, Italy, Russia. They expect decent living replace them with dindu from africa who expect mud huts.

maybe then Australia will bump upto 6 planet..or higher :)

O fuck just realized that I didn't respond to OP

>he worships Stalin
Killed a lot of Soviet people for "wrong" opinions, and those. who survived, invented "A.У.E."(prison culture) that exists today in Russia and other post-soviet countries.

>How dare you sacrifice a little luxury for efficiency

You should move to America, you seem to think alike. No reason to not be efficient and still have a satisfactory amount of luxury.

>Our contribution has tipped the balance to accumulation of excess co2.
Which has been extraordinarily effective in bringing plant life back towards historical levels which is shown by the fact that we now havr more natural flora on earth than we did even just 100 years ago.

People seem to fail to understand that earth was very close to reaching a level were there simply wasn't enough c02 in the atmosphere to sustain most types of plant life.

Obviously we get rid of most toilets and have half the world shit in designated streets, then we'll have more than enough Earth

Go be a poor commie somewhere else

Go retake your capital, Ahmadul.

>No reason to not be efficient and still have a satisfactory amount of luxury.
Luxury is a reward for perfect efficiency

yes,but he admires the fact that made russia one of the strongest nations.
communists don't really care about the lives of their own

Why not both?

Space is a Jewish scam.

terriform mars by slaming big icy rocks into it, nuke the core like they did in that one movie, wait a hundred or so years or until radiation goes down BOOM 2 earths, we can live like we do now, just make mars a giant Iowa.

Humanity's CO2 emission is between the margin of error on natural sources.

The hippy idea that nature is balance is false. Nature is highly reactive and bounces between extremes constantly.

The CO2 record of the past is in error because ice cores don't "freeze" a sample in time into the ice. They compact and mix. Having the ice compress giving a steady reading is exactly what you would expect from a sample that has been well mixed and evenly distributed. Rather than the claim; CO2 levels were static over ice core measurements.

Over a short period of time (speaking geologically) CO2 averages out in ice cores.

Kind of right though, normies should live like ants tbqhfam.

If you believe that the tiny amount of CO2 introduced by humans is warming our planet VERSUS the natural cycles of the giant fucking ball of fiery death in the sky that provides nearly all our energy (the remainder being latent heat coming from Earth's core) then...

Yeah. You know what. Just go Google around. Maybe one day you'll swallow the redpill. Maybe not.

It can be, but in a parallel universe where everyone is happy and there are no poor people or jews.

Efficiency will never allow you to have luxury.

>inplying the majority of CO2 isn't diffused into the ocean and cashing the acidification of earths water.

> I know how to analyze ice cores bcause reasons ...
> all the scientists are too stupid to understand what they are doing because reasons ...

>Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.

Less shitskins.

Underrated post

space colonies

>Western nations use resources
>in return advance continue to advance the world single-handedly
>technology, knowledge and everything grows
>will probably before the end of the century solve most major problems such as energy usage

Actually, climate change is highly politicised. Academia, in all fields, tends to invent reasons to stay relevant when governments are throwing billions of dollars their way.

In fact, most """"peer-reviewed"""" articles published are hard to replicate by other scientists. Funny, isn't it?

India wins again.

This game seems great. Spot on nigger ideology ala gib-me-dat in human readable English.

Nice ass, nice body, even skin colour is more "dark tanned" then negro black.
And then comes the face, and that hair.
I think something is wrong with me.
I would only fuck that in a paper bag, and only if her pussy is not one of those "darker then surrounding" that many nigeresses have.

Not necessarily. World was already suffering from overpopulation and hunger until the Haber-Bosch-Verfahren was developed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process

Don't shit talk Morgan.

How exactly do you calculate this shit?

if everybody was a white french it would be heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=kCB5gEf9mvY

>implying you'd be part of the 5000 million

Eradicate everyone in third world countries. Remove any niggers/slimes that this doesn't kill; their genes are worthless as their races have never accomplished anything.

Begin the creation of a new world order populated only by whites and possibly gooks since they're kind of alright I guess.

We'll be colonizing the stars within 200 years.

>implying you'd be part of the 500 million

use sleeping halls, it is more efficient

So how many 3rd worlders do we have to get rid of until every white person can live like an australian?

>implying you wouldn't be part of the 500 million

FTFY

The way you said it made it sound like he WOULD be a part of the 500 million.

TOP KEK

AMERITARDS BLOWN THE FRUITCAKE OUT

aren't the swiss the worst if you think about it or does it already take into account the area of a country relative to its footprint

Genocide.