What do you think about Taliban?

What do you think about Taliban?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28u4ItL02Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're pretty classy

They wouldn't have been our problem if we stayed out of the Soviet Occupation 36 years ago. Sorry our countries leaders are such oil grabbing cucks. I mean we have enough oil to sustain us in the US alone.

They are ultimately peaceful preachers of religion of peace and a moral equivalent of the founding fathers of amuricga.

They are a-ok tbqh family.

Better than ISIS.
probably should have just left them be.
or just left the middle east be in general.

>Destroy houses.
>Rebuild same houses for same families.

what even

>carpooling and firing guns in an open field

Sounds very 'murican to me

Amazing people! Ive met a few and they were awesome.

Also, hi mr. CIA

Taliban are soooooo early 2000's get with the times gramps it's all about that Isis nowdays.

i kinda miss those days with taliban and al qaida. Those were so much more fun than crazy isis, boko haram, etc

Taliban are mass murdering goat fucking hun bastards who regularly read the qoran for inspiration.

Smashed communists, they are bro-tier. I like all iranic tribes of Afghanistan like pashtun and tajiks but hate all the other mongoloid turkic.

like the people of pakistan?

BIGOT

so true they looks more ethnic and traditionalist than current muslim merceneries in syria and iraq.

they were pretty classy terrorists in comparison desu

they carry guns so they're bad people. they made me unable to move to the US.

Best fighting force in the world. Super peaceful guys too! They're like an ancient order of peaceful shaolin monks, look: youtu.be/28u4ItL02Fo

They're a pretty cool guy, and doesn't afraid of anything

They destroyed the opium trade and prosecuted the whole chai boy gay sex thing.

Yup. Check some of their recruitment videos, 70+ year old dudes who speak for 20+ minutes about their beliefs.
You need some basic intelligence to agree with them and join them.

ISIS is ''Call of Duty'', their videos are 3 minutes long, at most, full of music, explosions, and other edgy things.
They are meant to hype some autistic faggots living in their mothers basement, or some virgin 30+ year old who wants to kill himself.

Even terrorism isn't what it once was.

BASED
A
S
E
D

AMERIKEKS BTFO

Kicked the shit out of russian soviet scum

also

Never Trust An Anglo Piece Of Shit

fuck them over before they fuck you over.

Clint Eastwood needs to make a movie called 'American Apache gunner'

The whole movie should be taliban running around getting blown to pieces by exploding 30mm rounds.

Monkeys with guns.

> russians are soviets
Soviet scum at it again.

what is this thread ? they're terrorist, right ? they're muslims, they dress like that, and they carry guns. we should fill the thread with the most anti islamic posts, right ? they're our biggest enemies, right ? i don't get this. whenever this kind of picture appears in public eyes, i feel extremely insecure, as a muslim.

They are pretty cool and not afraid of anything.

> wants to kill moral equivalent of founding fathers

they are on the forefront of bringing religion and peace to the world, into the farthest corner and the last backwater country. they are a truly spiritual people who love sharing their diversity and culture with all of the world. and they even bring their own cooking supplies.

bretty cool

Stay in your country and never come

is Brazil where Bin Laden was hiding all this time?

They stopped the army of Alexander the Great

Yes.
He even made a bar and is a bro to everyone, you can take pics with him too if you want.

We also have a ton of nazis but most of them are too old and no one cares about what a 90+ grandpa thinks.

>music
H-Haram

>They are meant to hype some autistic faggots living in their mothers basement, or some virgin 30+ year old who wants to kill himself
Do I have to be a mud to join?

Quote isn't about the Taliban

>Taliban
>existing during the Soviet invasion
>the Taliban's enemies weren't actually the Mujahedin who fought the Soviets and later were called 'Northern Alliance'
You know nothing Marek, stop posting and go pick some fruit or whatever it is peasants do.

Are all the spastics ITT who think Taliban = Mujahedin (who fought the Taliban) trolling or are they actually that dumb?