Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: I.M. Edition

Last thread: Past Threads: pastebin.com/5pdkS7Pg (Doesn't have the last few)
+Sup Forums Thread: boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

MAIN TOPIC: Work on Part 6.
Stand Suggestions are OPEN. Go nuts

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7
>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ (The one with Reviewfag's announcer)

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/83255874/#q83307885
youtube.com/watch?v=EFRpFkZFrOU
youtube.com/watch?v=gpyTgH2RifY
youtube.com/watch?v=LTg1uJgQC10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone really should just make a pastebin of past threads with an account so it can be updated instead of remaking it every time as a guest.

Anyway, thread discussion points:

-Dora talking with Bobby in his office, what do they say, how does that go?
-Actually converting all of the psych ward cliff notes into story

That will probably take the majority of the thread even if we do somehow manage to focus on that, which we won't.

Alright, from the previous thread:
And that's what we have about Bobby's part

Before that we need to have Bobby and Dora walking up from solitary to his office with Bobby explaining the levels of the jail and how more civil/special needs inmates are kept on higher levels for treatment.

The "Welcome to jail" tour being under written is actually to our advantage here since we never established just how much of the jail was open to Dora as a base level (as in ground floor) inmate.

The first half of the underground section is already excavated, right? what remains unexplored are just the pillarmen levels?

I'd like to actually get to that before talking about that.

Sure, why not, the pillarman levels have proven to be stubborn to excavate because somehow the traps keep resetting and randomizing, so getting further down than that is proving difficult and the Warden's solution of throwing more bodies at it isn't really working.

Well, from what I remember, the other areas of the prison are the bus depot, evidence locker, armory and the infirmary. From those, only the infirmary should be accessible to the inmates.
There was also a reference to a labor camp (where the prisoners make licence plates) and computer room in the older stuff

The prison is layered is what I'm saying.

The bottom most floors are where all the prisoners are dumped, there you have floors of cells, the cafeteria, gym, other recreational stuff, all on the ground floor.
Going up from there, there's the places where they are made to work, above that is the processing facilities where new inmates are searched/entered into the system/bus depot/evidence locker/whatever.

Then above that we have the psych ward level, and above that I guess are the general staff offices.

The whole place is like the inside of half an egg with layers built into it that can all be observed from a central tower in the middle.

Oh, I see. I don't recall having a set diagram for the panopticon, besides solitary being underground, the top of the tower being Warden's residence, and the whole stack of ancient prisons that reaches Dinosaur Dan's cell.

Bump.

Bump.

Swiggity swag, whats in the bag?

[SPOON]!

It's an old artwork, Ed's Stand name was changed twice if i'm not wrong

I think we settled on [Spoon], but without checking the docs I can't be sure.

yeah, is Spoon

Man, we really need our drawfags back.

Bump

We already have a pretty good layout for the Psych Ward but what else needs to be filled in?

Can I get a recap of everything that ever occurred in these threads?

>Jojo is not Sup Forums!
>But what if we made it so?

Also, past threads pastebin.

Yeah, but what is this thread for? Rewriting JoJo, but with Sup Forums characters instead?

It's more about creating our own story that takes influence from JoJo but we have our own spin on things...and the storylines for each part we've come up with only bear the remotest similarities to the part in question.

It's more like we used JJBA as an inspiration for our own universe based off of Sup Forums properties as a whole.

Does it follow only one set of characters for all parts or does it do it the way JJBA did and have different groups each time?

What else do I need to know about this?

New ensemble for each part with usually one or two chars from an older section in the plot somewhere.

Draw / VA fag here.

This project seems intresting, but the Google Docs stories are fucked up. Anywhere I can actually read them?

Aw crap, they're doing that again. Part 5's back up and I'll have the rest reverted shortly.

Maybe we should lock Part 5 now that we are no longer working on it?

I just don't get why they would do something like that, Imean, they don't gain anything from it in the long run, so why do it?

They've also managed to do it to the ones before part 5 as well.

Either asshurt waifufags or Sup Forums trolls starting shit again. It's an easy fix regardless.

Yeah, I've gotten to those. Getting back on topic, who do we have set for the excavation arc?

Yeah this one guy is still deleting everything, you might see him as an "Anonymous Llama."

Why not put it on a pastebin or lock it?

Dude won't stop anytime soon.

We need to actually write the ward out.

Well first we need to keep the page reverted fro more than five seconds.

Well I have his name, this is all being done by some moron called "Redwood", he stated his name on the doc for Part 4.

Oh and great news, I found out from Sup Forums that he was a moderator here at one point.

We are completely fucked.

It's not that bad. Reviewfag is also Docfag so if necessary he can just lock it down. That and I think Taffy's got mirrors if I remember correctly.

All right, give me a few minutes and I'll start working out the Bobby and Dora scene.

>Bobby leads Dora into his office, a nicely furnished little room with a few beanbag chairs on the floor and a desk with a number of framed old photos, most notably a family photo with a much younger Hill
>Dora takes a seat, bit awkwardly due to the chairs, and Bobby hands her a tall glass of iced tea
>The two of them just take a few minutes to jaw, mostly just shooting the shit about their experiences in the prison
>"Doc, I hope I don't sound like a dick for saying this but you seem a little too...human to be working here."
>"I get that every now and again, Consuela. I know this is a correctional facility and all but my dad taught me that people are a lot like propane: they get more dangerous if you just keep ignoring 'em. So you've done some less than moral stuff; doesn't mean you're any less of a person, right?"

Probably could use more Spanish in Dora's line.

>"That chode in the helmet certainly thinks so."
>"Ah, you met Dredd then. Would explain how you got strapped with three weeks in solitary. How's the room been treating you?"
>"Desdichado at best. All kinds of smells and secreciónes coming out of the walls. No light. Barely even a bedframe and if you're on the floor you get some very disturbing ambient noise."
>"Hmm, you know what I think, Consuela? I think you're just a girl who's had a rough life and made some bad choices. Treating you like the salt of the earth isn't going to fix that. I'm gonna pull some strings and have your internment commuted to the Psych Ward."
>"Puto, are you calling me crazy?!"
>"Not like that. The folks in there are rarely too far gone. It's more of a rehab center if anything, helping people quiet the storms of their minds. I want to give you somewhere that's both a little more comfortable and that can help you sort yourself and your future out. I'd say some talks with the resident psychiatrists and some of the patients there could give you a sort of new context on how you could adapt and better yourself here. There's a book I've been reading lately called 『Being Other People』 and one of the biggest tenets of its philosophy is that only by understanding the struggles of those around us can we properly contextualize our own. Solitary's the last place that'll happen."
>"Well, I'll admit anything's better than 3 weeks in that caja."
>"It's decided then. I'll put in a few phone calls and get you transferred by day's end. I get the feeling this'll be a constructive experience for you."
>[Internally] "Why do I feel like I'm about to get my head shrunk?"

Damn cripples

>who do we have set for the excavation arc?
-Dora
-Suzie
-Me-Mow
-Di-Lung
-Gameboy
-Professor Bruttenholm
Did I miss anyone?

Protip: Anyone can download a copy of the doc

>Anyone can download a copy of the doc
Smeg, but can we make it so only the person who created the document can edit it?

I think only the one that created the doc can edit the permits

Well he's stopped now, so maybe, take all the stuff we have, convert it into read-only pdfs and then make a google drive out of it?

Here's a crazy idea.

Make a new Google doc with the story and remove permissions to edit it.

Rocket science, right?

All right. We have the jaguar statue for the Pillarman levels but what for below?

The caveman/sheriff. I don't know if we are adding something else

Wait...where's the caveman?

Well, all the talk of cavemen and prehistory had me thinking of using Lucy and 『THE EARTH』 as a level hazard on the way to Dinosaur Dan.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/83255874/#q83307885

Essentially, her body died eons ago but due to the effect of her Stand, it has essentially made her into a moebius strip, the life echoes of her skeleton/fossil keeping her Stand active and vice versa. It'd control every instance of bones and a rather sizeable crude oil deposit in order to keep the excavators from reaching the deepest levels.

He is frozen in there
(I'm not sure if he is in the last pillarman level or next to Dinosaur Dan's prison)

Have we fixed the docs now that Redwood has cleared off.

I'll take a look in a bit.

Pretty sure they're fixed. Took the time to change the name of part 6's doc as well.

Why is there a Jojo thread in Sup Forums? I thought you people hated Jojo.

Nah, /jojo/ just hates us.

Also we're using Sup Forums related characters.

Did you ask /tg/ the same question when they had their Super Stand Sunday threads?

I'm checking the docs right now and part 1 has some empty spaces in the plot points section that I don't remember seeing the last time. It also has that weird blank space at the top of each page.
The rest of the docs seems fine.

It's been like that for a while; it might be a formatting error.

Is something wrong? Did someone hijack the docs again?

Yes it was Inspector Redwood

Damnit! Why do people have to antagonize this project?!

youtube.com/watch?v=EFRpFkZFrOU

They are still mad that we banned the Janis Joplin show from the project? Or they have too much free time (even more than us)

Probably the latter.

Perchance, are you still here? The doc situation has been resolved for the time being.

Ok, let's recapitulate. Is something missing in the psych ward arc that needs immediate attention?

Mostly dialogue and mapping out Suzie's visit to the ward and her subsequent breaking of Von Drake.

We should figure ou how Dora's first encounter with Psycho and Muzzle go.

I figure they'll mess with her using their stands while Dora's overhearing Sticks telling Von Drake how she's not crazy.

Could make for a nice body horror moment for her to find two Stands trying to seize control of her body at once. Seeing as Muzzle and Psycho are the doc's failures, would their Stands be trying to get her help or trying in vain to find new hosts?

The original idea was that their Stands became berserker after the treatment, so they are gonna lash out against anyone in their range

Sorry, heavy drinking today. It's pretty entertaining. I'll probably doodle something tomorrow when I've sobered up.

Have fun with your drinking. Looking forward to the art.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpyTgH2RifY

Should we have Boots attempt to manifest or have Membrane come in with the save?

[Boots] is about to manifest when Von Drake comes out and swats at them both with a newspaper for being too rowdy. The sight of Von Drake terrifies both Psycho and Muzzle as they have been traumatized by him.

It makes them both back off.

In that moment Membrane is busy with Robo-Dale, and Dora doesn't manifests Boots until the encounter with Von Drake. Probably Ludwig interrupts the scene with some restraining device to make the users (and by extension, their Stands) fall in line.

Or just a newspaper...

>"What have I told you two about imparting yourselves upon the staff?! Must I reintroduce you to the Sunday edition!?"
>The two Stands disperse almost immediately upon sight of the duck, their owners huddled and gibbering in a far corner.
>"At least I managed to get SOMETHING through those thick skulls of yours. Ah, my apologies for their less than civil behavior. I am Ludwig Von Drake, head psychiatrist and mental researcher for the prison. You must be the new intake Robert called about earlier. Pleasure to meet you."
>"What was wrong with those monstruos? I thought straight jackets and muzzles were only in las películas."
>"Oh, if only, Miss Consualez. Some of the cases we get here are a bit more advanced than your garden variety paranoid. That garb of theirs is as much for their safety as it is ours during their treatments. In time, my methods will make them civilized again. Or trained, at the very least."

Awesome. Glad to have you.

Nice.

We should think about how they were attacking Dora before that scene.

>Guard taking Dora to the office
>jokes about him meeting "Dr. Robert"
>Dora's heard the name mentioned by someone earlier in the story as the "weirdo doctor"
>when they get to his office, Bobby's sticking something up his nose
>Dora thinks "This guy ain't right"

Clashes a little with what we had last thread where Bobby comes down to get Dora out of solitary personally.

Suppose we'll need to pick which set up and jokes we like better.

Muzzle's Stand manifests as a series of veins and bulbs in the users body, probably in its altered state it turned into a bunch of tentacles that reaches for Dora, resembling her first encounter with Suzie.

We can probably be more creative than tentacles.

have we ever seen an agressive growth of ear wax? Maybe agressive lymphatic systems?

That's a step up.

But we have two messed up, malformed stands in this bit, so we also need to account for them fighting each other trying to get to Dora first.

so how is Bruttenholm going to act?

Try to look at it as I might, most of his character development occured during the more "sane" days of the BPRD. He may have known about what would happen later on, decades after he died, but it still doesnt change the fact that he wasn't there for Hell on Earth.

How would he have acted during that event? How would he act now? When things go to "Hell"?

I'd imagine he'd be willing to go to great lengths to use his power to save others.

But when he fights Dora. He should be at first difficult to reach to some extent. He still sees Dora as a convict, a killer even, potentially. He has no reason to trust her, but eventually does grow to respect her.

I do still think he should have a lieutenant or protege. Maybe Bobby worked with him in his youth?

Bruttenholm was the father figure that let Bobby's caring nature flourish, and ultimately was what led him to be a psychiatrist?

It's not a malicious thing though. Bobby and Hank were on good terms. Even when Hank died. But on some level, Bobby and Bruttenholm seemed to be kindred spirits to some extent. And when Bobby starts using Propane Nightmare to fight alongside Bruttenholm, to some extent, it could be him reconcliing with both of his "dads".

He picks up the Propane teachings his father gives, and feels that he's honoring Hank. But fighting alongside Bruttenholm, he also honors the man who mentored him, as Bruttenholm had always insisted Bobby should have gotten into Field Work sooner.

I don't think Dora fights him.

It's more he has a low opinion of any convicts assigned to help with the excavation work and might just leave them to fight the giant stone jaguar on their own while he blazes ahead.

they're either some badass convicts, or he just left them for dead.

Maybe he just booped it on the nose with his Stand and kept walking?

Maybe he's had to fight that stupid stone jaguar so many times already that if the convicts can't beat it on their own they're better off not being on this team.

The traps on the pillarman levels keep resetting and re-configuring further down.

Fuck, maybe we make the lower levels some Hyperborean shit?

Downright lovecraft-style monsters. Shit like that.

The kind of stuff that would be in a Mignola comic. Maybe some Frogmen that the Pillarmen fought in their early days, which is the reason why a race as OP as them even has a warrior mentality in the first place.

Bruttenholm needs strong convicts like
Because he suspects that whatever spooked the Pillarmen enough to build on top of the Hyperborean prison in an attempt to store what was further down would be some INTERESTING shit.

Of course, by this time WE know it's Dino Dan.

Check doc 2 for the history of our pillarmen, we can probably pull from that.

We can't make things on the way to Dan too crazy or it will lessen [Pure Imagination] when they get sucked into it later.

dude I helped write that.

From what I remember, we don't go too in depth on why they're so militarized. We do menton HOW they function as a militaristic society. But not WHY

will check the doc again though.

Huh. Wait youre right

Well, in his opinion, they are a bunch of cutthroats and scoundrels, so he doesn't have any attachment to criminals that are forced to work with him

If memory serves, Kuzco's empire was described as being aggressively expansionist, which led to conquering Atlantis and El Dorado

still, having the opportunity to use some Hyperborean stuff is almost too good to pass up.

Maybe just have it be some earlier Pillarmen stuff. Maybe some Atlanttean defenses?

Well yes. That's why he's not going to sacrifive himself to save them. But it doesnt mean hes just going to throw away potentially valuable team members.

Although to be fair. The death rate in the BPRD is obscenely high. So he might just do that.

With any empire, there will always be prisons.

Before the empire with fully formed, there were sects of proto-pillarmen who broke off from the main group early enough to become something else.

They found something living among or studying the humans, something different from CELs.

I'm of course referring to rotoscope-ing since what we have here is a Scopeman.

Somehow these pillarmen managed to become something else, Wong wants to know how they did this since he believes there is a way to re-create the prefect frame potion from this method. However, Scopemen are very elusive and he has been unable to locate one for possibly hundreds or even thousands of years.
But then there's Dan, someone who committed more crimes than the number of stars you can see in the clear night sky. His location is known to all pillarmen, but the humans have gone and placed a new prison on top of him, a prison full of stand users.

Oh, we should totally use the mechanical leviathan.

Maybe one floor is flooded all the time and they've never been able to drain it because of that thing.

They blow it up, it opens up a hole in the ground leading deeper down than they've ever gotten before.

>Maybe some Atlantean defenses
We can't use the Leviathan since it was Milo's Stand (and isn't underwater), so that leave us with the colossi from the climax of the movie, or something like Rourke after being stabbed with the crystal shard.

Well that takes the wind out of my sails a little.

Oh well, I guess it would've been too similar to the jaguar anyway.

So what then, fireflies?

So a moat of the goop that tuns whatever touches it into explosive unstable crystal?

I like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTg1uJgQC10

Similar enough to the Hellboy Hell on Earth frog people. But still has the Sup Forumsco/ touch.

Fund this