Dumbing of Age- Fuck the shit out of her

And so it begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm confused

Billie's an actual fucking idiot. This whole time we thought she was suffering form Stockholm Syndrome but it turns out she just can't tell the difference between abuse and love.

It's kinda' sad really.

Has anyone else observed the absence of recognizable jigaboo physical traits in Sal or her brother and wondered whether they are in fact Puerto Ricans?

Here's the thing. They're 1/4th Black. They are, by definition, more White than anything. The only "Black" traits they seem to have are that their hair gets super curly when stressed. That's it.

It's super fucking obvious that they're just dark skinned whiteys when you look at how Willis draws literally any other black person in the comic.

Also that they have the exact same skintone, face, and hair texture, yet somehow Sal is "more black".

Sal naturally has curlier hair than Walky. The real question is if it upsets her so much to straighten it why does she continue to do so?

Because of Willis' mother.

Billie has white privilege, confirmed main villain

Those thighs though....

Sal AND Carla in the same comic? Throw Amber and Becky in there to make the quadfecta of annoying turbo cunts.

So what, Billie's dad lobbied the mayor to get rid of all the homeless people? Somehow this offends Sal?

It's more due to the fact that Billie doesn't understand what happened, and Sal is completely baffled by this.

>They're 1/4th Black

So, they're black like I'm Italian.

Pretty much you dirty fucking meatball.

This seems like something Billie would've figured out on her own. She oscillates between being clueless and competent though, so it's not completely out of character.

I feel like Sal should've pulled a third face upon hearing Carla talk about Billie banging Ruth. She doesn't know they've been shacking up.

>yet somehow Sal is "more black".

Has she ever been seen eating fried chicken, possessing terrible taste in music, beating grammar like a rented mule, socializing with anyone else black who's not her brother, using the term "for us" unironically, dressing ratchet, tweeting a picture of herself no common decency would permit, using phrases like "the struggle is real," applying to an actual black college, watching Scandal, reading trashy novels, shitting inspirational quotes on Instagram, buying hair care products, or attending the motion pictures of Tyler Perry?

No?

...How's it going buddy?

She did rob a grocery store.

Well, the last time Billie fucked Ruth it resulted in the least shitty slipshine. I just can't hate a biracial, bisexual, bispectacled, busty chearleader fucking a bi-sexual,freckled, redheaded, rage-filled, bespectacled, Canadian chick.

I'm black and I don't really do any of this stuff, although you wouldn't question my blackness.

If you looked like fucking Dondi I would

The sad thing is yes, actually.
The only real differences between Sal and her brother are that Sal has a thicker accent and a criminal backstory. So it's kind of like Willis is saying that's what makes her the black one.

>has a thicker accent
What exactly is a Negro accent? She uses the same generic 'southern' dialect comic book writers use for Rogue when they can be bothered to remember she's from Mississippi.

I think like this strip. What is happening to me ?

I think it was SUPPOSED to be her hair but it doesn't help that he uses the gag twice and that their hair is the only cosmetic difference between the two. Then again, Willis can't be bothered to not give everyone the exact same facial features.

look at your post number, Satan

Willis probably unintentionally made fun of Billie. He'll fix it for tomorrow.

Every black character he's created after the Walkertons has black hair, black noses and black lips. Oh, and they have sclera.

Well, Satan, with Willis strips, there's such a heavy torrent of low quality that when he starts a concept or strip with some potential you think "Maybe he won't fuck up". He will, don't you worry. But deep down you really want him to stop being shitty.
Fucking SAO.

Why did you ever think SAO was going to be good

i'm at least 80% sure that sal's head in panel 4 is a flipped copy of her head in panel 1

I have a soft spot for battle couples and for a while I thought Kirito and Asuna were kind of cute.

any premise which hinges on "if you die in the game/your dream you die for real" is trash

I haven't seen SAO, but I think that premise can work if the MC isn't a Mary Sue. I heard he was one, and very powerful too, so if there's no tension I guess it's shit.

>I think that premise can work if--
Stop right there.

fuck you

that's a really specific preference you have

What's that, you don't like hearing different opinions ? Too bad.

Any way to clean that up?
Vector or something?

In the 2nd season, the villain wins so completely and thoroughly that you just can't think of any possible way Kirito could possibly win.

Neither could the writers apparently because he just spergs out about how much he loves Asuna and suddenly he wins. It was so stupid. Just thinking about it makes me mad.

NO REALLY. The villain has super duper admin+ control over the entire game, so much so he can hyjack the brain of anyone playing. He does that to Kirito, making him a paraplegic basically, but SHONEN POWERS ACTIVATE and suddenly he's stronger than neuroscience.

SAO panders so hard I experience physical pain while watching it.

Surprisingly no, but Willis' sameface problem makes it look that way

That would require Willis to remember that not everyone on the floor knows each other's secrets.

Would you fuck the shit outta Ruth ?

Alright, it's time to stop

Not even a grocery store. I think it was like a gas station type place.

She went to boarding school in the South and picked up an accent there. And I can confirm that she does not talk like actual Southerners.

Agreed on all accounts.

i almost have to admire him for his consistancy

Half that shit applies to southerners and the other half to white people.

She supposedly went to boarding school in Tennessee, but Willis writes her dialogue as that generic Deep South dialect that's mostly just incorrect Virginian.

This is what Sal would sound like (though in reality she wouldn't have much of an accent at all due to age and amount of time spent):

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU

Perfect

I feel like Willis would think shipping out homeless people is a bad thing.

As someone who lives in a city that OTHER cities ship their homeless people to, I would fully advocate dumping them elsewhere.

that's just uneducated people. you should have noticed by now they come in all colors. though there is a preponderance of black, it's only because they live in the areas that produce these sorts.

Shipping out homeless people is a bad thing because it doesn't solve any problems. In fact it frequently causes more issues because they're usually dumped in areas that don't have anywhere near enough resources to deal with the additional homeless.

He spelled "Asian" wrong.

It's weird seeing Sal's eyes change from Doll eyes to people eyes. It's like she's fighting off some ghost possing her body (or like that time Billy jumped into Mamdy's body in grim adventures).

Gets em away from civilized places so the nutters won't threaten me and mine as much, desu.

I mean if there's help for them I'm all for it, but what help there is here isn't doing much so protecting people should be a consideration.

You realize they don't, usually, drop them off in the middle of the woods? They drop them off in other cities and towns without telling anyone they're doing so.

>protecting people
I rarely hear about hobos attacking regular people, it's more of a general annoyance to not see misery and politicians wanting to show off clean cities. Though some can be agressive pieces of shit and shouldn't be near other people.

>I feel like Sal should've pulled a third face upon hearing Carla talk about Billie banging Ruth.
It's literally her face from the first panel, flipped.
Definitely should have more of a quizzical expression, even using the face from the third or second panel but aimed at a Carla instead of Billie would've been funnier.

Can we get one with the face from the second panel.

It's a much better "wait, WHAT?" face.

I don't mind homeless people, although it does break my heart a little that I have to constantly lie that I don't have change (but not enough for me to give them change)

I hope you donate to charities user, otherwise you're just a lying piece of shit.

I am unapologetically a lying piece of shit.

Hang on, how'd you see the Slipshine?

Ebonics shares a lot of similar patois with that of parts of antebellum south, for what should be obvious reasons.

The concept CAN work. .Hack//Sign is proof of that.
And Overlord is basically "What if Kirito were a 7 foot tall lich demon that decides to get into character and take over the world". Which to me sounds like an improvement.

i was a big fan of the .hack// series when i was younger, and decided to re watch/play the series

I can say for a fact it is boring as hell and none of my roommates let me choose what to watch anymore

It has not aged well at all.

Willis' portrayal of English people is really fucking weird and could probably be considered racist.

What the fuck kind of surname is Billingsworth anyway? Williams would have worked fine for that purpose

Yes, but now they aren't in his backyard.

>Ruth is Canadian

Any sympathy I might have had for that character is out the window

SAO was written by a highschooler

Oh hey I just realized this strip will solve the problem of Becky having no room by having the lesbians get back together

>by having the lesbians get back together
This bi-erasure is heavily triggering me.

How convenient !
And I just realized DoA is like those bad sitcoms that runs over dozens of seasons on shitty drama, with zooming shots on the actors as they talk. Everyone feels bad and it takes forever to get on with the plot even with many revelations and rebounds in the plot lines.

> Thinking concept is more important than execution.

It explains a lot, if not everything, about her character, really.

>Rude
>Passive aggressive
>Controlling
>Drunk

It simply amazes me how willis hypes something up as dramatic and then defuse or ignores it because it can't be solved with a car chase

Maybe this is all because the modern concept of race is really fucking subjective? I've seen an "Asian" and a Native American who could be sisters, and was called racist for saying so even after pointing out their extremely similar facial features.

Natives are very closely related to Asians.

They even have that dry fucking earwax in common.

That isn't subjective at all

Genetics proves that Amerindians and modern East Asians derive from a common east asian origin, with the ancestors of the modern east Asians spreading southwards from ancient Siberia to people modern east asia and southeast asia and the paleoindians (who were a small and very homogenous group genetically, which is why all of them had the same achilles heel in old world diseases besides the fact that they had no natural immunities through exposure to them) migrated into the americas and over 12,000 years spread from north to south peopling the entire landscape.

I should note however that physical appearance isn't 100% an indicator of race. Southern Europeans look very similar to north africans and middle easterners but are genetically closer to northern europeans. Of course the genetic differences between Europeans and MENA people is actually even smaller than the genetic distance between amerinds and east asians.

what if its 'if you die in the game you die for real, but there's also an afterlife that has nothing to do with the game?'

It's been posted on /aco/ before. I'd strongly advise not looking for it

Does this mean our introduction of disease was karmic justice for the Black Plague?

>Southern Europeans look very similar to north africans and middle easterners
Well if you can look past the fact that arabs are brown yeah I guess

1st season pretty much ends the same way

This comic strip is actually funny.

It's the rare time I agree with you people who say DoA has potential but falls short.

Overlord was based as fuck.
>sperglord protagonist has no real world connections, thus gives no ducks when trapped in the game.
>fuck it, I'll take over the world
>is so many teirs above the npcs he's basically a god to them
He's basically fantasy doctor doom with how he treats his subjects.

Yeah, that's the kind I think of. For some inane reason they placed all the homeless shelters within walking distance of the local university too, which several friends go to, so there's that risk of getting mugged. I give change and such when I can, and some just seem sorta harmless or out of it, but there have been some that get agitated if you don't have any to fork over.

Call me elitist or whatever, but making sure that every dirty bum within a few hundred miles gets a one-way ticket to the fuckin state capital is a bit irritating. IMO the capital should be an example of modernity and civility, not a kennel to keep human castoffs.

Do a bit of digging and you'll find it. fairly quickly.

I'd suggest Exhentai, search for Willis and turn on "expunged galleries" and there's a handful.

Just remember while you're looking that you're indirectly stealing Willis's shit. And that's funny.

Maybe Mary will put on a costume and try to purge pagans as the Knight Templar and there will be some retarded showdown with... wow, I forgot that Amazigirls name. Tubby, I guess.

Realistically several people from the floor would have dropped out by now. Realistically the university should have stepped in, for good or ill, by now. Realistically Becky would have two GoFundMes at least. There are several things that Willis could have done, some of which wouldn't upset the status quo, but he just drops the plot.

Sure they're bi-sexual, but it's easier to say lesbian that "bisexual women in an exclusive homosexual relationship."

>Willy tweets that he's making his son dance to the new Ghostbusters soundtrack

>"L...look Tumblr! I love Ghostbusters, just like a feminist ally PC extraordinaire should!"
>"I'm... I'm indoctrinating my son too, like you want me! I'm sorry he's a white male! Don't you worry, I'll make sure he's not cis or anything, just like you want!"
>"P...please love me! Please read my comics! Please pay me!"
>"I'm special! I'm one of the good guys!"

his kids can't even walk yet, can they?

Jesus

>MAKING his son dance

inb4 his son grows up to resent dancing

Willis has been shilling that movie quite a bit. I maintain it looks like garbage so I haven't seen it but according to my friends it's actually worse

In fictional works bisexual means gay. It's just an out for when they try to hook a previously straight character up with the same sex; write a gay character but claim they're bisexual (just never expect to see them in a hetero relationship every again).