youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/patrioticpepe/status/762425372747051009
electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Pres/Maps/Aug08.html#item-4
strawpoll.me/10943854
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

pls trump win thx

Have you accepted the fact that Trump doesn't want to be POTUS? And he never fucking did. I called it months ago and now it's abundantly clear now. He spends no money and says things that he knows will hurt him. He defends these statements knowing it will hurt him even more. He doesn't listen to any advisers and he doesn't pander to potential new supporters. He wants to lose.

He is going out of his way to throw the election but you morons keep supporting him forcing him to make more and more outlandish statements by the week lest he actually fucking win the thing.

It's there for the taking if he wants it. He clearly doesn't.

Oh shit was that a brand new ad that just debuted? Manafort *did* say in that interview that they're gonna start spending that money. Hard to imagine Trump raised $130mil in 1.5 months.

RELEASE THE SWIFTBOATS!

>He spends no money
Finn pls. At least update your script. He's spending money he just isn't wasting it like Hillary does. Pic related

>post yfw this happens.

Swiftboats fucked John Kerry up. Of course, Kerry's entire campaign was based on being the anti-Bush candidate which is always a bad idea. Once you frame the race as running against the opponent and not on your own platform, you're fucked.

first for independent conservative candidate

What ad, lad?

Fucking rekt.

So how many more days till US general elections

So just like that the cuckservatives are gonna usher in Hillary by running a third party republican? It was bad enough with Gary Johnson but now this shit? Fuck this country.

>turn on Fox
>several adults in giant plastic balls

Nov 8
Do the math yourself you lazy nigger

>That profile pic

Whoever runs the Patrioc Pepe bot, I'm laughing:

twitter.com/patrioticpepe/status/762425372747051009

>Once you frame the race as running against the opponent and not on your own platform, you're fucked.
This is exactly what Hillary has done but she doesn't even do THAT effectively because she's adopting Trump's own policies.

Auf der heide blüht ein kleines blümelein *boom* 3x
Und das heisst *boom* 3x
IVANKA

I think we're down to about 90.

Whoa..can we watch it with the n bombs?

Anyone have Nate Cedar's prediction list?

What is the "gamers are dead" of the 2016 presidential election?

They seem to be milking this khan thing pretty hard or is that over?

How legit is this image?

hand over the delegates

It would be quite the thing, wouldn't it? To literally ram the guy down the throat of this Nation no matter what stupid shit he may pull.

thanks

Kerry also allowed himself to be successfully painted as a flip flopper

"I was for it before I was against it."

The David Duke or Chicago riots moment I personally think. The Khan moment came bloody close.

Hi Michelle

I get to see the god emperor himself tonight, screen cap and I'll post proof later tonight.

Donald will never make it to 270

what americans what is a true conservative who will abide by the constitution

I'm @JAlexanderRight if you want to give me a follow for mediocre tier bantz.

Guys, how do we beat the ex CIA + Goldman Sachs NWO ubermensch Egg McMuffin?

I'm scared. These types of people don't fuck around.

Khan didn't come close because the entire outrage was manufactured. I asked about 100 random people over the past week about this, 70 of them said they had no idea what I was even talking about. Those who did know, didn't really care. Not a scientific poll of course but it seems like normies just don't give a shit. All they remember is the unpleasant image of an angry muslim shaking his fist at the camera.

THAT'S RIGHT, DANAHLD, NOW HAND OVER THE CHAOS DELEGATES

This. After all trump is a lifelong Democrat and repetitively said republica s have the most stupid voters. Trump's whole job was the stump Bernard Sanders and take the members away to protect Hillary.

Exactly, which makes it equivalent to the "gamers are dead" moment of GamerGate.

So, I've been gone for a day. How go things? We still winning?

He's a literally who the Kochs are going to throw away money on to try and elect Hillary.

Like all their other plans, this will fail miserably, too.

Also probably a CIA/NWO plant.

No for real. I need it for reasons.

>repetitively said republica s have the most stupid voters.
This is a fake quote. You're pretty fucking stupid for believing it though.

To be fair I didn't really pay attention to GG.

Too much, user. We're winning too much.

Nah, that shit pissed people off. I'd say trust in the media bottomed out with "MUH BABY".

You Drumpfkins are going to be sorry once Based Ed McLovin starts polling above Trump and Shillary. Americans want a steadfast Reagan conservative, not a racist.

Kerry, like clinton, had the whole media machine backing him. every orifice

Shit even people who I never thought would take a side in politics came out of the woodwork. if anyone is familiar with nofx and that scene, fat kike made "rock against bush" and had a bunch of over-the-hill and over-stayed-their-welcome type "punk" bands play fests and contributed the money to kerry's campaign(hmmm fat kike, I thought punk was about being against the establishment).

Don't lie to him

Ah yea, NOFX are a bunch of poser faggots like every other punk band.

who /principled conservative/ here?

only thing that disappointed me was that alkaline trio played at that fest.

Donald Trump is polling lower with black voters than David Duke.

electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Pres/Maps/Aug08.html#item-4

Where's my African American?

We are winning though. Polls can be reversed, pic related cannot.

principled conservative = globalist shill

>Trump's "divisive style of politics" could cost him Ohio
>Trump not being a neocon globalist shill means he's divisive
THIS FAGGOT IS TALKING ABOUT UNIFYING
WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN COME TO THE FUCKING CONVENTION

Unlike some candidates, Duke at least thinks about African Americans.

reeeeeeeee why are niggers so goddamn retarded and vote Democrat always

I need Nate Silver's prediction sheet.

principled conservative=cuck on principle

That's interesting because you could argue the whole internet movement behind trump is gamergate 2.0. I'm sure the trump train feels very, very familiar to anybody who rode that ride. The ride didn't end we just jumped across to a bigger, better rollercoaster.

Black people are nothing more than a fallen race. You can't save them and we're stuck dealing with their self-destruction.

Someone needs to post all the images of giant rally crowds onto a single gallery for ease of use.

Ron Paul had big rallies to

LMFAO in your dreams you hill shill

who /globalist shill/ here?

>I made a mistake
>I got caught
>Tim Kaine repeats the exact same "Talking past each other" talking point that Hillary's consultants came up with
These niggers can't think up a SINGLE original thought.

I just got off the phone with my parents in Florida. They had been saying they were going to vote for Trump but now they're saying they want to vote for this Ed guy. He could easily get Hillary the election guys. /nervous

Ron Paul didn't have a ground game, Ron Paul didn't have funding. Ron Paul was on media blackout. Ron Paul didn't have the GOP infrastructure at his disposal.

strawpoll.me/10943854
Let's decide once and for all which meme was superior.

Every time some cuckservative says 'unification', just replace it with 'assimilation' and it makes perfect sense

>strawpoll.me/10943854
This is a tough choice

Same, immediately after they annouuced this Ed guy was running I looked out my window and all my neighbors were taking their Trump signs out of their yard, looks like the people are joining the Ed Express

When will the shills understand that changing narrative won't make them more believable?

No surprise, Duke is a DNC plant

wtf i hate trains now

Bullshitting aside, we have to do something to turn these polls around.

(you)

Okay all this business with the GOP trying to "unify" party or whatever nonsense ... there is only ONE issue they care about. They think Donald Trump is going to lose. If they thought he could win they could easily tolerate the very few differences he has with them on policy. The GOP decided around the time Obama got elected their only goal was to get back the white house. That is why they are so upset. They think Donald Trump is going to lose.

And, as of now, it looks like they will be right.

isn't his name evan tho?

Trump doesn't have a ground game right now. Have you seen his Ohio HQ? I want Trump to win but he needs to step it up and not have khans every week

I wonder what sort of sorcery is used to keep her alive at this point.

The delegates, Donald.

Sweet Jesus Ben Garrison's cartoons suck out loud

Guac meme was legendary, but le delegates has more staying power

This DNC shill on Fox News is hilarious.

>It hurts Trump to attack Hillary
LMAO

> responding to finland in trumpgen.

Why??

his problem is he has to label everything. he should let the art make the references instead of labelling every reference

Yep, Ed McGuffin

Punk is the most bluepilled music genre in existence.

No, they WANT Trump to lose. Hillary is on their team, the globalist team. Why do you think they were trying to stop him at every turn during the primaries?

>He told the bullet "it was fired"
oh shit

Diazepam

AHAHAHAHAH THIS BITCH IS SO MAD THAT HILLARY IS GETTING ATTACKED PERSONALLY

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT YOU WENT AFTER HIS FAMILY YOU FUCKING BITCH

Because they wanted someone to win the nomination who could get more than 18 Mexicans to vote for them.

Guise, asked this in the last thread but didn't get a full answer. What's the score with the pol maga banners? Who's paying?

Beautiful young conservative lass destroys a fat middle aged dyke Democrat. Just another day on Fox News.

Mcmuffin/McGriddles 2016

MAKE BREAKFAST GREAT AGAIN