>tfw no sandniggers in your country
feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM
youtube.com/watch?v=iTWIOrwy5Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=6yWA1h28s0Y#t=02m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=5RmSpUVk_s8
welt.de/wirtschaft/article117402136/Grossrazzia-entlarvt-Methoden-der-Fleischindustrie.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/an-der-grenze-zu-polen-steigt-die-kriminalitaet-13584732.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35220316
youtube.com/watch?v=T8y61tnfj50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't forget you gave us the Witcher

can a bong move to Sup Forumsand please?

We learned English. Now you have to learn polish.

wtf u guys are raysis and intolerant. fuck you guys

The World's Safest Countries
Rank Country Global Peace Index
1 Iceland 1.192
2 Denmark 1.246
3 Austria 1.278

Stopp pulling facts out of your ass and get back to cleaning my toilet, polack.

Yeah, i just feel bad that you don't have the books, when you translate them the whole ''slav fantasy magic'' thing goes away

how many burgers is it gonna cost me to move there?

This in a nutshell.

We have translations of them. Not very good, but readable and legit. Lady of the Lake doesn't come out until 2017.

nah man i moved out of london when sand niggers took control of it, go clean your own muslim shithole
with our shitty currency and your burger dollars you will be a richfag

1 U.S. dollar = 3.86575023 Polish zloty

A room in a major city costs between 400-700 pln

Also interstellar antibody

>they needed to change rating system so racist paradise like Poland won't be 1st anymore

Hilarious how far can lefties go

honestly the lady of the lake is my least favourite book, it't waaay to fcking long and gets boring in the middle of reading, i just read it to complete the story

>A room
I hope you mean "An apartment"

>1 Polish Zloty equals 0.20 British Pound

might move to poland :^)

That's pretty much it. They are no Japanese, Britain or US when it comes to culture except for that gem.

Not for long.
Just gib us more of your sweet euroshekels and we'll conquer space.

Of course because your people are actually pretty based.

Pls create a real life Witcher that's designed to hunt muslims instead of monsters

I have faith in you Polan

No, a room. Entire flat costs between 1200-1700 pln a month. If you want cheap stay away from large cities.

just move to some of the major cities and you will be pretty much god tier, if you arent a educational retard you will land a good joob easily

>(Citation needed)
I forgot that you're an expert on culture.

Next time don't be an ignorant dipshit and don't talk about things you have no clue about..

No, it's small shithole which should cost around 200zł max

People in Poland earn shit money for hard work and prices of everything compared to what they get are high as fuck, you can survive with it but there is literally no future for you

>spent a month working with some poles
>only word I learned was Kurwa
>because that's the only word they ever said

just gib some delicous euro shekels, some time. lots of vodka and we will give you a sandnigger hunters

This is also amazing my polish brothers

Mfw the only reason Poland has no immigrants is because it's so poor

>Trusting the "Global peace index" over the superior British Ministry of Foreign Affairs

We need all the shekel to provoke WW3 right now. Maybe next year.

I just want a Witcher game with it's own standalone story where you can make a custom witcher and choose what school you're from. Could even take place before the books.

>1700 pln ~= 440 usd
lol nvm
Sounds like about $25k would let me live super comfy in poland for a year or two

>But they rather go to Londonstan to wash loos!

At least they have the decency to work hard after emigrating, gypsy.

no free shit = no refugees
Smart, huh?

Its not that hard to make actualy, there were many of witcher schools, like the Snake School which u see in Witcher 2 Game, In the books it its said that way more of these existed long time ago

Honestly I'm very surprised its a safe country for women, the safest even. I thought Eastern Euros treated their women badly and had a huge sex slave trade. Good on you Poland, you have pretty ladies and protect them from the darkies.

Enjoy your independence while it lasts, poles.
I'm not saying there will be the second katyn but...
There will be the second katyn

We don't have something like pic related either.
But I guess you have to be rich to start enjoying being a faggot.

We love the slav ladies too much to treat it badly my friendo :^) Same with most of the Eastern countires, I dunno why did u think we treat them bad

Why not become witcher yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=iTWIOrwy5Vw

hold on
guys wait
if there is a Pole Land, does that mean that
there is a....
Hole Land?

Tell your mom to stop playing accordion on the bus it's really annoying the shit out of me.

Enjoy a video of gypsy scum getting pepper-sprayed:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6yWA1h28s0Y#t=02m45s

yes

This time we got the NATO putinfag
i dont know but if there is i think im moving

because no real sorceresses to fug

a-at least Geralt left us with a smile

next game when, CDPR?

>No sandniggers
>Full of Slavniggers

No thanks

when mama Merkel gives the slimes citizenship, they will be able to roam europe freely.
that is my fear

Dike bitch

slavniggers > sand niggers
go pay debts prawn eating faggot

Feels good man.

kek

my waifu is from Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=5RmSpUVk_s8

well we got shit ton of Triss, Yen and Ciri cosplayers

b-but polan cannot into space

Are those work pants/socks?

For 25k USD you could buy a 50 square meter flat in small city

I maybe slav but at least I'm not black

>tfw no polish qt to love

But what about Fringilla?

same here man, being ugly in this country is hard as fuck with so many slav qt's

Jeans and normal socks. My regular slav trousers are dirty right now.

>tfw people are literally fleeing from your country to work as slaves in germany because the pay is still better than in your shithole
welt.de/wirtschaft/article117402136/Grossrazzia-entlarvt-Methoden-der-Fleischindustrie.html
>tfw your criminals don't even steal in poland, since there's nothing to get
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/an-der-grenze-zu-polen-steigt-die-kriminalitaet-13584732.html
>tfw safest country my ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>tfw it's not even the migrants that are responsible for the desolate condition of your state

tl;dr go fuck yourself

That's actually...not that great.
At least by american standards.

Fringilla, Francesca, Sheala, Filippa, Assire, included friendo :^)

I'm genuinely happy for you Poles, and it's a relief to know that not all European countries are as brainwashed as Germany or Sweden.

However, I don't understand how so many countries around us point and laugh as Germany is being transformed into a brown shithole. If your neighbour's house is on fire, you'd be a fool to celebrate it, even if you hate the guy simply because your own house is right next to it.

If you don't want your country not to suffer the same fate, don't fool yourself by believeing this could never happen to you. They'll try to do the same to you and it will start with very small , innocent looking steps. See to it that you don't let your education system and media fall into the hands of the left, or they will produce in a single generation a brainwashed population that leads your own people to the slaughter.

We can fuck ourselves, you can call Muhhamad to fuck you as well, including your mom. :^)

> I don't understand how so many countries around us point and laugh as Germany is being transformed into a brown shithole. If your neighbour's house is on fire, you'd be a fool to celebrate it, even if you hate the guy simply because your own house is right next to it.

You will never understand Poles. You getting what you deserve is well worth the damage german caliphate will do to us in tge future.

Pavetta and Essi also?

gonnas save up and move to your country for your witcher merch

Enjoy reading your merkel propaganda you brainwashed chimpanzee, im fine here.
Also, + Ida Emean and Calanthe if you look hard enough

we have 2 million muslims here. they are very very quiet lol. our niggers will literally kill them all in a few hours if they act out.

kek

gonna hire qt pole girls to dress up

Our muslims are degenerate scum, biggest drug dealers in the fucking country.

>Smoke Tic
>Dont eat pork

The funny thing is that 90% of talented polish artists are probably making rule 34 now becouse of witcher. Feelsgoodman.

What do if they get converted?

good one
>tfw polish judiciary isn't free anymore, which literally means you're not a democracy (as of modern definition) anymore
>tfw polish media isn't free anymore, but I bet you're against Erdogan and his reforms?
>tfw polish average salery is beyond minimum wage in germany, even when you take different living expenses into account
oh we are reading propaganda?
bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35220316

your government should make it your chief export

I know. It's comfy.

>no Muslims in Poland

Then why do you inbred, toilet cleaning, benefit scrounging shitheads come to Western Europe? Polskshits are the scummiest, trashiest immigrants and they have crime levels the same as nigs.

The only democracy you have its when 10 sand niggers decide to vote and rape and kill 1 ugly German woman

>shit is better than piss

Why are you talking about your country men like that?

wait a minute, where were you shouting 'FIRE! FIRE!' when they stole Kosovo from Serbia? You see that was completely against the international law and created a new precedence. Serbia took albanians as refugees, then they made serbians move from the area and declared independance. Only the Slavic countries stood by Serbia, while the people of the western countries led as ship by their media were clapping their hands for Kosovo. Now all of a sudden mass migration happens to these western countries. Now do me a favour Hanz and connect the dots. what do you think can happen to your country in the near future? We we'll be screaming 'FIRE! FIRE!' for you guys as we did for Serbia, but it won't do much, as it din't before.

fucking hell that is autism

This is just glorified cosplaying

We have Mosques, but the muslims there are peacefull and most of times white, its like 0,001 % of our population

Let's say I had $200,000 stashed away in savings. What kind of life could I create for myself in rural Poland?

>polish judiciary isn't free anymore
Are you delusional or just mentally handicapped?
That's bullshit. (Citation needed)

You're right about the wages though, I'd rather earn less than host various filth from across the globe, enjoy getting raped germancuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8y61tnfj50

Remember this shit buddy? Planet Hollywood BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polish tatars are bros and they hate "refugees". They are integrated and believe in polish culture and values. Know the difference. Also, there are like 300 of them.

>hunt muslims instead of monsters

>muslims
>monsters
>not one and the same

It literally means that no externally controlled media will be able to force any bullshit in our media.

SOUNDS GREAT :^)

Not only do you have a Muslim population, but you have a native Muslim population

Cue Russians and other slavs going that is better
It really isn't all it means is that the Muslims came to your nations, through force and war instead of immigration

why are female asians in slavic countries all qts?

What the fuck are you talking about? I knew that german media is shilling hard for our former liberal government but this is just pure fantasy now. Judiciary is fine, there is a minor conflict over our supreme court, because constitution isnt very clear on several issues and former government tried to fuck the next one by passing (obviously unconstitutional) law, allowing themselves to choose more justices months before the election. Media is completely free, best evidence of that is most tv stations are shilling hard against government. The conflict mentioned in BBC piece is about public media, not freedom of media. And public tv is shilling for current gov, just like it used to shill for the former one, big fucking surprise. Pls tell me Hans how free and unbiased your public media is.

You would live like a king, nice apartment in a city or a nice house in a beautyfull country side, for 1k dollars you can party for a month

Sounds tempting. I don't know Polish though so I'm not sure how I would support myself once I went through my savings. Good farmland in Poland?