White bois BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8M9O4Ckvbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please let this be a fake.

>Edward and Alphonse Erlic
>Not white

>Written by some dindu
Yeah maybe it would be great if I didn't see any dindus in movies anymore.

Fine, as long as they're asian.

Its a Japanese movie so they're all Japanese. Makes sense

What do you expect? How many goodlooking white actors speak perfect Japanese?

They will cry when the brown person will be played by Japanese.

Also nigger weebs. Lol

>anime live adaptions

also, i'm pretty sure they will do a 180 when they realize its all FUCKING ASIAN MEN

>European fantasy anime
>European military titles
>European military uniforms.
>European people

The movie will have ZERO white people in it. Looks like it also will have ZERO interest outside the cuck community.

On a side note - why is it always some faggot with a double barrel name that is such a fucking cuck? Charles Pulliam-Moore sounds like such a faggot.

I wonder why they werent bitching when attack on titan had no white actors.
Makes you think

Highest. Gross Revenue. Evar.
/sarc

>GitS
>takes a place in future Japan
>ScarJo

>FMA
>takes a place in an alternate universe nazi Europe
>no white actors

Seriously, what the fuck?

>(((Pulliam-Moore)))

Doesn't make sense. It was stated in the Anime that only one person alive had Asian blood, and that they were half Asian.

The same thing happened with the live adaptation of Attack on Titan, which takes place in a similarly nearly-exclusively European populated area. A Japanese film is likely to star Japanese actors, this isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

No black people will star in "Fullmetal Alchemist" movie, and that's a beautiful thing.

Lol
Interesting

Until they do the English dub

i hope you like the casting choice for winry rockbell senpai.

Hollywood should have done the live-action FMA movie, and Japan should have done the live-action GITS movie. Actually, I could do without the latter.

If it was being made by Hollywood it would make me worry since it would indicated that Hollywood is more interested in division than white peoples money but its being made in Japan, for a Japanese audience.

Who cares who stars in it.

>Main cast is filled with Aryans
>Alt-universe Germany
>Their King is Führer
>FUCKING FÜHRER
Great anime either way, but live action is probably gonna be shit

>White, blond haired, blue eyes, european named characters living in a european inspired world.
>Not white
Ok.

Well, Edward is a manlet after all so his actor has to an asian.

Even though the majority of the show were all drawn to be white people? It's not our fault the Japs made the show white as fuck.

It's basically gonna be the last airbender all over again.

its a live action anime movie. the pinnacle of which is Dragonball Evolution. note how no one complained about goku being a white guy in the pinnacle of the genre

>GOSH REMEMBER HOW THEY WHITE WASHED GHOST IN THE SHELL!

Jesus Christ Japanese people themselves don't care at all some of them liked the idea of whites doing live action anime films because it looks more anime. Fucking white people hating themselves again what the fuck man I want to be proud to be white

Literally the shittiest anime. So who cares?

No white boys will pay a cent to view it neither.

Fair play mate.

plebs

Can't wait.

>Isn't it great no white people will be in our movie?
>Come pay to see our movie, white people
>. . . What do you mean, "no?"

But the characters aren't Japanese. They're Amestrian, which is a parallel universe counterpart to Germany.

20th century Germany, so it doesn't even excuse casting a bunch of Muslims.

Hopefully they replace all 'white' characters with blacks except for the women. That'll teach em!

A Hyphenated name means daddy was such a cuck that mommy didn't want to take his last name, so they both changed it too include both names

They replaced asian with nigger, that's why she's black now.

True user

>live adaptations
I don't think there is even one, that was good.

>Consistent western and german themes and names in the anime.
>No white people

Is it going to be all asian? Fucking idiots, everyone will be a squinty eyed cuck.

Arr rook same.

who gives a shit

That's stupid. 99% of the characters there are white

Asians have blonde hair?

FMA is a shit anime.

This. They're too Jewish to keep eating losses like Cisbusters.

Yes , look at Finland

>the pinnacle of which is Dragonball Evolution.

>not the live-action Rurouni Kenshin movies

Good. Never wanted to see that trash show in a movie anyway.

>fullmetal alchemist
>live action movie
JUST CRINGE MY SHIT UP

as long as they arent niggers its fine

They already did this with Attack on Titan and it has nothing to do with SJW shit.

The movie is made in Japan, they will speak japonese and it casts japonese actors. It will most likely be shit just made for a quick buck like AoT

>watching live action shit

so true

Made in Japan for Japan, based on a Japanese creation. I mean if Americans cast white actors to play as Egyptians, I think we can let this one slide.

>pinnacle
>not the LoGH theater production

step it up nigga

youtu.be/R8M9O4Ckvbg

why would you seamlessly loop this only twice

my potatoes are steamed rn

>no subtitles

SEND HELP

They already did this with the attack on titan movie, sure in the actual lore canon they're europeans but it's a lot easier to get japanese in japan to play your roles, plus not that many europeans can speak perfect japanese, much less act in it.

Well desu senpai, that is a poor example, as AOT the live version sucked major donkey dick.

>only anime where main character is clearly white german
>no whiteys allowed
JUST

Don't care, but saying it's a beautiful thing is kind of racist, desu.

BOX OFFICE FLOP INCOMING!

Are they at least "non-whites" which are greeks and arabs and shit?

I mean cmon. Amestris is pretty blatantly the third reich.

Behold! Roland of Gilead, the Gunslinger.

>takes place in a Germany/Prussia analogue
>main lead and his love interest are both white and blonde
>let's pack it full of niggers!
Genius.

I want Berserk or Gantz Hollywood adaptation.

Anyone agrees?

Can't wait to see how they handle the racist black woman.

Why do I care about weebshit other than their racist casting policy that wouldn't be tolerated if it were switched and is why we had niggers in The Hobbit.

all asians im okay with this

Japanese live adaptations always do that but not for the reasons sjws like to think.
Have some Sup Forums wet dream family fanart.

Japanese anime culture is fucking retarded anyway.

Apparently every country on the earth speaks Japanese and are all of asian descent.

>SJWs are so thirsty after cisbusters flopped they're clinging to live action anime adaptations

Japanese movie with Japanese actors to appeal to their Japanese audience.

Only here in SJW land do were care about things like minorities being played by whites, and too many whites on the screen (so replace him with a nigger) becuz muh diversity.

I like anime but live adaptations of it are retarded, unnecessary and a huge waste of money.

Same for video game movies.

>Anime to live action
No thanks

as long as gantz dosent do the fake and gay quick end like it did in the animu/live action

I could understand this mentality about a LOT of animes, but FMA was centered in a European area. Desert to the east, Russian Tundra to the north.

I'd be upset if Deathnote had any US people in them, shy of those FBI guys that got killed early on, as well as (potentially) that FBI guy's girlfriend (or was it wife?).

Why are people happy that an adaptation isn't staying true to the creator's vision? It's like Mikassa from Attack on Titan. She's the last Japanese (and even then, she's a mix) on earth. Kind of loses meaning when the entire cast is Japanese.

>and that's a beautiful thing
Have some self awareness, for fuck's sake.

>Why are people happy

Because it doesn't have whites in it.
That's about it. The japs watching this likely don't care as they understand it'd be a pain in the ass to find an entire European cast of actors who resemble the characters and who fluently speak Japanese when they could just grab the actors they have.

... But that one should have white people in it.
Whatever.

At least in the first anime, it was set in Britain, though they never vocally said it. In one of the episodes (just after Lab 5) Ed left a bill for Mustang, and on the note, it explicitly states that it is for Britain (though that doesn't mean anything, as Bradley was a huge expansionist, and the "British Empire" didn't hit its limit until well into a desert, and so far north that you were in Russia.

In the anime that was loyal to the manga, it was some fictional country. Looking at the landscape around it, Germany would be entirely believable. That said, that country was extremely small in comparison to the countries around it.

Also, it had a wall, and the wall worked.

>anime
oh noooooooooooo

>Full Mental Autismist

and literally no fucks were given.

Alphonse is silver tho

Fair enough. Most live action shit out of Japan sucks anyways. Hell, even if Hollywood gave it a huge budget, it would suck if you tried to condense the entire anime into even a movie series like Harry Potter.

There's just not much filler in the anime (which is why it is relatively short in comparison to say, Bleach or DBZ).

FMA is shit.

Yea no doubt it'll suck.
I mean atleast it's not the upcoming western Death Note with negro L.

LIGHT
FUCKING
TURNER

HIS SURNAME IS TURNER

The anime was awful so probably not

Not watching it. I had enough issues with the Anime as it was. It jumped the shark when Rem killed L, but didn't follow through on her promise to kill Light for knowingly putting Misa at risk.

I watched until the end, but I just couldn't get over that snag. Suspended belief ended there. Shame, too, as it was SO well thought out up to that point.

are they trying to do a ghostbusters here and drum up controversy so people see it?

It's going to have the same problem as ghostbusters did, we're the main audience for this. The ones you're attacking are your bread and butter.

Sombody should send a polite email to the manga author and ask him what's going on with all the racial hate towards europeans in this movie.

I just hope they never do a live adaptation of Monster. They'll manage to make characters called Johann Liebert or Rünge look hispanic

She has to be Winry or this movie will be racist.

>and that's a beautiful thing
You can tell he's creaming his pants over this trivial shit, like he just saw the white, racist bogeyman become a bit weaker today.

>L AS A FUCKING NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU JEWLLIWOOD

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I HATE YOU REEEEEEE

Uhmm... because it is a Japanese film? I don't see why I should be upset about this or why it is news. Do liberals really think we get mad when there are movies without white dudes in them just because they get mad when there are?

Isnt the Alchemy cancelling serial killer a black man in the anime?

More like a sandnigger

Bro, it would be like when leftists get upset that a white man plays an injun in a cowboy flick because there were basically zero native american actors when it was made. Japan has almost entirely Japanese actors, that's all there is to it. What kind of world do we live in where thespians can't act as a character that is a different race?