People of West prepare yourself for the eternal wrath of the Eurasian people

People of West prepare yourself for the eternal wrath of the Eurasian people.

Russia,Turkey,Azerbaijan,China,Kazakhistan,Armenia,India,Syria,Egypt and Iran will be the ruling countries of the world soon.

After the failed coup by the USA,Erdoğan stopped trusting the Amerika and will make an alliance with Russia.With the most strongest armies in the world we will destroy the European scum from the face of the world.Our ally China and India will use their nukes and demolish Pakistan and Japonya.

Europan people already failed their ancestors and no longer deserve living as men.They are ruled by women with no understanding of politics or war.With the newly created Eurasian Alliance we will take back Balkanlar and remove the subhuman scum.

Turkey and our friend Iran will remove the Israel from the Middle East and kill the heretic imperialist dogs Saudi Arabistan,Qatar,Juwait,United Arab Emirates,Ohman,Bahreyn.

Our strong Asian friends India and China will destroy Japanese scum and heretic Pakistan.

Armenia and Azerbaycan will be friends and destroy Georgia state of Amerika.

Egypt with their newly elected strongest lider will kill the all black tanned people and take the leadership of Afrika land of bananas.

Your end is soon people of the West.

You don't deserve being alive.

You are ruled by birthing men.

Your economy relies on leeching weak countries.

You shall get on the floor to your supreme lords Eurasian people.

YOUR END IS NIGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-dlodiZpws
youtu.be/KVv0xAcQkzw
youtube.com/watch?v=wPbTOblCN8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DVnjcsHn-YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically the Soviet Union, and the country who gets ass-raped every century by Japan who is 1/10 their size. Ok.....

Hello rusyalı pal im happy too

Nothing is gonna happen, as always. You subhumans will keep on struggling in your own filth, your petty anger the only thing keeping you sane. If you behave, we might let some of you in when your shit is collapsing.

It's 2016 and you're still struggling with democracy and basic human rights, and you are still licking our feet begging to get into the EU.

Stop your daydreaming and do what you can to help your shithole become an actual civilization.

someone step on it before it breeds

Hahaha you'll be first to die Sweden.Just hope you'll get to live before conflict haha

black tanned people>sweden haha

haha turkroach thinks ruskies are their friend

yes nice picture friend i like

amk

Ruskies don't like you guys, like for real, shitposter-kun.

they actually liked them before the war thing

>Thinking you can destroy the holy land

>destroy Israel

Russia and India are more pro-Israel than you imagine.

>OP thinks Russia and CHina are actually friends with anyone

How exactly are we friends now? Turkey and Russia fought a lot over the years and generally have no reason to trust one another.

Mate, imagine your ass being hundreds of miles away from your head, arms, legs, etc. It's pretty difficult to defend from molestation.

I'm yet to meet a russian person that wants to become a part of EU. Other than future emmigrants of course.
On the other hand, rest assured we will behave, like we are doing every day to avoid prison sentence for no reason. No life quality improvements on the way though.

Britain, are we still cool? Been to England a while ago, and english people treated me a lot better than I'm used to. Not sure if I'm about to get lynched as a commie agent nowadays.

>Destroys Russian jet on mission to BTFO ISIS
>Turkey stronk! Turkey friend Russia now! Fuck everyone!

You're fucking doomed roachscum

picture related, mad western boywhores

that is fake news btw, gotta give it to the russians their media is top-tier propaganda

Be realistic. I dont like flirting with Turkey, but we currently dont need a war. Constantinople can wait.

Rules of the new Eurosian Union:

1-No penis to butt impact allowed.Faggots will be shot on sight.

2-Women can't work in jobs only to be used as breeding for more men

3-All men must be ready for war and must join the army at 16 age

4-Australia wont be invaded

5-All men must have a wife and no imaginary woman to enjoy theirself

6-Every men must have a job no job people will be shot on sight

7-Every women must be qualified for vagina test

8-No towel around head

fuck off filthy arab.

Why do you use the word Eurasian when it's only Asian? There are no european countries in your union

I agree with Turkbro. Time of western imperialism is over, America will fall, so will Europe.

A New power is rising
Age of the Orc has come.

It's never too late and never too early for Constantinople, Byzantium.

Because Russia,Turkey,Syria,Egypt and Iran is in western you stupid monkey

w-what about eastern europe? c-can we join?

>Russia
>China
>working together in any way

literally the ONLY thing they have in common is dislike for america. that's all that keeps them from being openly hostile for each other.

>azerbaijan
>kazakhstan
>armenia

completely insignificant
also armenians hate azeris and turks with a passion, good luck with that "alliance"

>india
india hates china just a tiny bit less than it hates pakistan, and their hindu nationalist govt isnt exactly fond of mudslimes either

>egypt
insignificant and poor shithole, literally selling their country to saudis and eternally butthurt about the kikes next door

>syria
literally a non-country at the moment

half of these countries hate each other and the other half are insignificant shitholes. great choice of allies mate, i'm sure it will be long-lived and very successful!

ok, let's do this..
you just have to have the balls to declare war on us without your pussy terror method..give us a country or an alliance which declares war on us and then watch what happens.

hahah you stupid germans you cant win any war russia and turkey will destroy you in seconds
no

OK.

C-Can we join?

If Trump dissolves Nato I don't trust cuck Germany and France to help us one bit.

Most Americans dont even know who that is you dumb fuck.

>the west sucking us dry
>the east doesn't want us

>>Afrika land of bananas

Their meeting is tomorrow right? Hopefully i wont miss it. Quite interesting to look at them together.

OP is an idiot, but Shanghai group and Turkey alliance is very likely at this point after the coup. China isn't going to be part of it, as it is traditionally neutral as a great power.

Putin is very duplicitous and can play very clever geostrategic games like this. Frankly this has me worried more than anything for the future of Greek territorial integrity.

im very happy too dost i hope our alliance will be soon

We need a war on their behalf even less. I don't believe any large scale wars will actually happen, though.

>No penis to butt impact allowed.
So I can't backdoor my wife anymore?

>join the army at 16 age
No thanks, I dodged mine

> a wife and no imaginary woman to enjoy theirself
Now this is getting serious

>no job people will be shot on sight
It's better to ambush them at the job agency.

Also, the alliance between armenian and azer? The only time I witnessed a knife fight was when a couple of Armenians stumbled across a couple Azer students

>No penis to butt impact allowed.Faggots will be shot on sight.
kardes, what about when you rape their women? is that allowed?

Thatd be cool. :333333

na... your minister is just that stupid.
however just google for chirinovski and you'll see russians kow what you have to deal with...

wish my country was in that too but our ruler is an american crony

4/10. maybe 3. i dunno

All these mad EU and NATO cucks are upset that Russo-Turkish alliance will destroy their cucked country. Actually they're doing you a favour, giving you a mercy killing because you're already dead. Turkey and Russia have co-operated before and itis not impossible they will again. Soviet Russia supported Turkey against the West in the Turkish war of independence. Why would Russia deny Turkey?
Based Paki bro, you can join and get Kashmir back but your shitskins have to go back.

hm,you really think china will let india do that to pakistan?
for cryin out loud,india is 100 percent an american partner

y'all niggas posting in sıçartaş thread

you are wrong you monkey india loves russia and their eurasian brothers like turkey

NIGER PLEASE

yeah but recently they have been getting way cosier with the us
also,they support other countries against china in the south china sea

>Eurasian

Putin is the Holy Orthodox Emperor, not the Eurasian Emperor.

>India is an american partner
Our ties with India are quite strong actualy. Like 70% of their arms/armor and aircraft are coming from Russia.

OP is a one of stupid Russophile. Erdoğan is still America's best man in Ankara. He just want to get Gülen.

Amına koduğumun Moskof Köpeği, siz gidin putinin götünü yalayın zamanı geldiğinde bu milletin evlatları Nene Hatun'un, Gazi Osman Paşa'nın yaptığı gibi sizin de ananızı avradınızı siker.

> hm,you really think china will let india do that to pakistan?
Why not? Mudslimes are a big problem for cunteyes and pajeets. And pakistan is at least 4 times more doublefaced than turks, almost as crooked as poolacks.

well, the location of Mordor fits.

also,you seem to be confused
its actually pakistan that is on extremely good terms with turkey not india

oh i know that but i mean for example
india is against china in the south china sea dispute
now,in case of us china war,who will india side with as obviously russia will be on china's side

>After the failed coup by the USA,Erdoğan
kek still believing this

Wait a minute what do you mean by Egypt is going to kill all black people?

He is mostly eurasian and not an emperor tho.

Russians are Orthodox and you have mistaken anti-nationalist president with the ruled nation. Since 1917 we are great "despite", not "thanks to".

I sincerely hope this will happen. There should be no problem investing a couple of more percentages of our gdp into the Heer then.

Yeah we're cool.
We treat slavs alot better these days over here.

>US and Russia wondering team up first
>China doesn't rely on us
>India doesn't love us
>You guys have the industry to make that happen
This
It's like saying North Dakota, wyoming, new Mexico, and Mexico will team up and take over all the Americas

black tanned people like germany

We actualy backing them against the "neutral" chinesse from time to time. Just because we dont want China to get even stronger.
Since China is obviously alot stronger than India.
>in case of us china war
I think it is a waste of time to even imagine something like that.
Nowadays strong countries are only attacking the weak prey.

>implying germany is alone
war with a eu nato countrys means war with every eu nato country.
especially if russia is involved.

you know that scene from 300 where the sky turns black from the arrows ?
we can do that with nukes :*

oh and another thing..for russia, you guys are just useful idiots. they hate you guys probably more than we do and will throw you into fire when they don't need you anymore

You give Konstantinopolis back and we restore AГИA COФИЯ basilika after you dismantle your mosque there, then we are friends.

We can build you a copy somewhere else on your territories (not on territories disputed with armenians probably).

if those countries are western, then what am i? the abyss?

> they hate you guys
Lift sanctions and open your eyes on ukraine war crimes or fuck off with your morals.

you actually think we care about warcrimes?

Fuck off then, m8.

Why does the leader of Egypt hate black people? Because of the kangz and sheit?

at this point ive given up on the west, russia, china and the rest of the imperialist bastards. The balkans should unite and perhaps cooperate with the intermarum and for once we shouldn't stab eachother in the backs.

being this buttblasted

cmon mate

youtube.com/watch?v=c-dlodiZpws
Fuck off cuck, our only destiny is in the hand of the merciful and his prophet (pbuh)
TÜRKLÜK GURUR VE ŞUURU İSLAM AHLAK VE FAZİLETİ

No really, fuck off. You dont care about ukraine killing ethnic Russians, we wont shed a single tear for your glassed home.

>more ukrainians have been killed than russians
>somehow I should care about people getting killed thousands kilometers away from my country

Too bad gommies shot that russki and signed off Constantinople.

Whats wrong with the guy in your video? Is he a faggot or why did he sing so stupid?just this shitty gay sing sang is reason enough to not trust you.
Dreaming about fucking another man in the ass doesn't make you win a war bimbo..

youtu.be/KVv0xAcQkzw

You are soon to be a non-country, CONSTINOPLE WILL BE GREEK.

and you are soon to be irrelevant

Russians are still very suspicious to Turkey because of killing our pilot. It looks like our goverment wants to change that, but ordianry people here become very angry if somebody kills one of our heroes.

Good, good. Unlikely this will lead to something big, Erdogan just taunting U.S. But in short terms this will help us to finish job in Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPbTOblCN8o

youtube.com/watch?v=DVnjcsHn-YQ

>Irrelevant mudshit accusing others of being irrelevant
You guys make it too easy.

Hey, that was funny!

here is the thing
when you realise that your best friend has always been your enemy and your enemy was the most honest and sincere
at that time,you feel regret for all the bad you have done to that enemy and want to make amends

dude,you are completely irrelevant in south eats asia and after this,you will be irrelevant in europe too.
oh and syria will stay with assad

happening!

Erdoğan declares war on Germany, still has the NATO nukes to use against you.

Thanks obviously qualified geopolitical spectator, I will truly take everything you've said to heart, god bless ya damn mudshit.

90 unarmed nukes in the hands of an islamic kebab. Oh I'm trembling with fear.

this is all preparation for the happening

US nukes are useless without activation codes.

Wouldn't dropping them out of a bomber at 12000m negate the need to arm them?

Wouldn't the impact into the ground be sufficient to detonate the bomb?

Why not have some guy with towel and beard carry it in a bag or a car. He will also have time for a punchline.