Other urls found in this thread:

tor.com/2013/09/10/doctor-who-season-2-secrets-about-time/
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
pastebin.com/8wZK8Utu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/who/ not being blubbering fangirls over 10 is refreshing though

that description of events could easily be wrong.
Remember the shitty story that Stephen Pedo Fry wrote and RTD replaced it with Tooth and Claw?
it's clear that RTD only replaces scripts he thinks are shit
> "didn't have the time necessary after a full month of development"
total bullshit

Reminder that 12 will regenerate not knowing that he managed to turn his best friend good - all he ever wanted

Anymore info on the Stephen Fry story?

I loath that "national treasure". Creepy repulsive blowhard.

>Stephen Pedo Fry
Source?

I don't get itm how does this make him a hack?

Also
>not linking back to the last thread

Haha triggered moffag.

I'm glad this story didn't get made.

i'm just looking into it now
i remember it was mentioned in the RTD book, but without much detail.
They talk about it here:
tor.com/2013/09/10/doctor-who-season-2-secrets-about-time/
But that article is surprisingly badly written. I really liked the About Time series, but that article is shit.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Is there any more info on this story?

I thought it was replaced with Fear Her?

It's funny how the outside world looks at the UK. All you have to do is come here and just watch your fucks go at it. You sound intelligent and that's it. Holy fuck what a cesspit that island has become. Glad to be rid of you people.

>If we are right in assuming that, in the broadcast stories, the branching-off point of the parallel world was the assassination/infection of Queen Victoria...
What did he mean by this

Does anyone miss Matt Smith?

back to Sup Forums

What are you even on about? What does that have to do with anything?

who?

Were Bills last words really? ''i'm a lesbian incase you didn't hear for the 50th time'' wtf moffat.

Does he even know that Bill was saved?

Not even for a moment.

Truth hurts eh, Rasheed.

I told you to go back to your containment board

He played the doctor for a few seasons

Just a reminder that the Doctor's longest-lasting companion was Handles. Had him for about 300 years give or take.

I need this book.

And reading this makes me miss 2006-era Who. Just simpler times, with stories which weren't pushing agendas or pandering to rabid fans.

awh shit I've reached Fear Her

remember when someone got fused with a paving slab and then they implied paving slab blowjobs

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I warn you, from what I know of Wood he isn't exactly kind to the new series in his reviews of the episodes.
It's a pity that Larry dropped out of About Time, he seemed to like NuWho at least up to Utopia.

/who/ isn't Sup Forums. It's more tumblr than anything.

I might if Capaldi weren't so good at his job.

Does an age gap make one a pedo?

Based on this article it seems tough but fair. Even seems to be defending it from Fry's cuntishness.

depends

having a child wife in this day and age is very pedo

I don't want to have to tell you again...

Yeah but he was hamstrung with Clara for most of it and it brought the whole thing down

>tumblr

Well at least you don't deny it I guess.

Don't blow yourself up.

>/who/ isn't Sup Forums. It's more tumblr than anything.

Speak for yourself, Trigglypuff.

You actually made me laugh with that one

congratulations, you got attention

what the fuck was that ending i literally dont understand. is he going to regenerate or not?

He can hold it in, like holding in a shit

Does he get regeneration hemorrhoids then?

No but that's cool with me; I love the RTD era so, actually, the last thing I want to read is endless praise. It'll be refreshing to see someone challenge my thoughts, to give more BTS details, etc. (I tend to get them more for the theories and essays and facts desu)

I liked Boom Town, and the Doctor manipulating someone's life to make them a "perfect companion" is too fucked up for the doctor

Please come, Axon leak user. I want to believe.

;_;

>it's a "boadie doesn't know /who/ is mostly tumblr, and thinks tumblr is something bad" episode
I always skip these.

Yeah, there was a whole VNA book about it. Check the Tardis Data Core

>boardie

When does this shit come back? Have they decided on a new doctor yet?

He is actually regenerating, lying unconscious on the floor, like the first time. The whole holding back regeneration and meeting his original self thing is happening in his head.

I stopped watching Doctor Who like probably 3/4ths into the 11th Doctor's run. I just could deal with Rory and Amy's bit any longer. First Rory died, then he came back, then they got married, and then divorced or something, then they died again I think. It was all over the place. Also the 11th Doctor just like he was written by three different guys, some episodes he was happy and wistful, others he was the actual Scrooge.

>likes tumblr
>says boardie unironically
Get OUT

This might be a /who/. But i'm the /who/, the original you might say.

need opinion

pastebin.com/8wZK8Utu

And The First Doctor is just imagining the Twelfth Doctor in his head as well

10/10 kino confirmed

Cool, what's the title?

Yes, it's gonna be a woman.

Timewyrm, it's a saga that spans several novels

this. please be true

>>likes tumblr
I see no reason not to.

First paragraph is a bit of a chore, but breddy good otherwise.

YOU JUST TOOK A COUUUUNCIL AXE FROM A COUUUNCIL VAN, AND NOW YOU'RE USING IT TO DIG UP A COUUUNCIL ROAD

I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE COUUUNCIL

Thanks! I'm doing something right now, but I've got it saved. Is this all of it, or the first part?

first part

>tfw i actually know which ep that is from

I skimmed it quickly, and it looks alright. Keep going. What name should do you want to use (if any)?

what do you mean?

WHERE IS AXON LEAK user, IT'S 12 BONGS 'TIL 8PM ALREADY.

the first 6 books in the About Time series by Tat Wood and Lawrence Miles are the best DW reference books I've ever read. I constantly refer back to them when watching the original series.

Miles is the worse writer of the two, bringing in the usual tired baggage of political correctness, but he doesn't ruin the series thankfully.

I haven't read About Time 7, but the quality of the linked article makes me think that replacing Miles with a fat girl was probably a mistake.

It was too good to be true :(

Like, do you want to be "Zero user" in the anthology table of contents, or what do you want to be named as?

i'm good being anonymous, thanks

I had an idea that I wanted to develop, but I'm struggling to think of a good TARDIS team for it. I was going to explore the "call of the void" (which coincidentally is a great who story title) being psychically amplified by some alien source in a rural community. Might got have a bit where the companion is potentionally driven to suicide or almost killing The Doctor/another companion.

Any help would be appreciated, lads.

BLACK COMPANIONS DITCHED AFTER ONLY ONE SERIES

UHHH-- RACIST MUCH?

oH GOD
TURN ON BBC ONE RIGHT NOW
poor axnon user
he did not wait for the leak...

Fifth Doctor, with Nyssa, is a good pick. Having Nyssa be drawn to actually break by all the trauma she's gone through might be good development for her.

Twelfth Doctor and Clara might also be a good pick. Dark stories work well with those two, especially dark stories that set them at each other's throats.

Seven and any companion is a good pick.

And an Eighth Doctor, perhaps with Charley or Lucie or Fitz, might work.

(Nine and Rose; or Ten with Martha; might also work.)

Sounds like something that might work well with the 7/Ace dynamic

I have a confession to make.

I tried to resist it. But when Bill sobbed over the dead Doctor, water flowed from my eyes for some reason.

That'll be Heather

Those aren't tears. You just got a puddle lesbian in your eye.

still want to fuck Jenna Coleman

why did moff have puddle girl save bill? did he not think we would notice the exact same cop out "death" from last year?

AXON AND NEW TARDIS LEAK HYPE

Post more Jenna.

Me too user

it's not going to happen newfag

The Jenna leak is the only thing the normies are gonna care about today

user who was considering a UNIT era story yesterday

Decided to go for "The Messenger of Space", a 1/Vicki/Steven story involving Hypercubes and a stray Time Lady

What new writers would you like to see Chinballs rope in for Series 11?

leak?

BUT THERE WAS NO ANY OTHER LEAKS

Clara's back for the christmas special. Nardole and Bill are back as well for bried appearances according to The Mirror. A reliable poster on GB said Clara was definitely coming back.

oh shit, trips. It's confirmed then guys.

Papers leaked it first, then the BBC confirmed it after, right?