If diversity is wrong/bad, why is New York City the best city in the world?

If diversity is wrong/bad, why is New York City the best city in the world?

Sup Forums BTFOed by NYC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
vimeo.com/18280328
cgarchitect.com/2016/02/new-york-apartment-interior
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever been to NYC? It's a pretty awful place.

Brussels is Safer lmao

This
It looks nice from afar and at night. But it's a literal shithole

New Yorker here.

New York sucks. It's basically what happens if you take a collage of different ethnicities. Most people still live in highly segregated communities. UES for middle-class white folk. Harlem for niggers. Flushing/Chinatown for Chinks. Somewhere along the 7 line/Junction Boulevard for spics. All the Japs have moved to NJ and just commute to work everyday.

There's some mixing at the interfaces at least, but you're idealizing NYC if you think it's some nice homogeneous melting pot.

The white parts are alright, if you can handle faggots and hipsters.

OP is obviously b8ing

>samefagging on a board with IDs

>A degenerate hellhole ruled over by Jews where money is everything
Yea no

Name a greater city.

New York City is a degenerate hellscape, just like most other iconic globalist cities.

i compared deep south vlogs and nyc vlogs. the deep south looks exactly like the village indonesia. i want big cities i want to watch indie shows easily, i want to be surrounded by /fa/ people, every corner in nyc looks interesting. i don't understand why people would go to the usa outside of nyc and LA.

In what terms are we speaking? Greatness meaning big? In terms of quality of life, it sucks. Everything about the city is Jewish.

Literally ever small american city with more than 95% whites.

>at least I can be a ramen-eating NEET in my city

The jelly in your post is oozing onto my keyboard.

>best city in the world
>entire populace watched by an entire division of police 24/7 like animals at the zoo

NYC has segregated neighborhoods.

maybe nyc isn't for you. if you want to live in nyc i guess you should be okay with nonwhites living in your country.

NYC is pretty shit, but after working in London for the last 3 years I can't fucking wait to go back.

State any real benefit of diversity besides music and food

There is none, diversity causes more issues and problems and humans will naturally form their own tribes "cliques".

Example: New York has china town, the italian part, russian, dutch, jewish, spic etc and it's all tribes that seperate and they fight between one either for example the irish and italian mobs

>forgetting nyc has boroughs
That city is as close as you can get to segregated

Riga.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

>why is New York City the best city in the world?

t. had never ever in NY

Jewish Central Bankers use their money printing scam to enslave all who use their money. New York City is the major trading hub for their slave labor produced goods.

Spread the word!

(Messages like this are Body Blows to the New World Order. They fear these even more than Trump posts.)

>tfw you will never sit on a high floor of a Manhattan apartment building in the 80s drinking and smoking with your yuppie friends while lounge jazz plays in the background
K I L L
M E

Some areas of NYC are livable, but others are hellholes

New York is an overpriced shithole full of spics, faggots and niggers.

It's also the only big city that elects Republicans.

Kys desu

You forgot while being on coke and 1 hour before work

The people making NYC a success are European, Jewish, and only recently Asian. If you consider Europeans, Jews, and Asians a diverse crowd, the Left would be happy to send you to a re-education camp.

Niggers do nothing to help NYC and Spics provide manual labor, making them easily replaced.

24/7 everything.

that sounds ok-ish, i'd live there to urbex every other day

vimeo.com/18280328

me on the right

OP BTFO

nice try faggot

I have traveled around quite a bit. Most Eiropean cities are much cleaner, more friendly, better work/life balance, nicer housing, more affordable, and much better public transport.

NYC is my home city. It is filthy, the rarest commodity is eye contact, and the only thing of value is status. Every inch is an advert for some useless crap to blow money on, even the dogs piss qr codes onto the sidewalk that link to the latest in eyeliner for the rats to buy.

Yes there is art and culture to be had, night life is fine if your wallet can double as a bar stool.

In short NYC is a meme concocted by Jews to trap people into cells and suck their life away one dollar at a time.

#1. NYC is split into ethnic enclaves where everyone self-segregates by race, then by culture. Despite all the different racial groups and cultures, the city is segregated. So, for example, if you're a Greek, you will see niggers and spics on the subway during your commute but you won't interact with them unless forced to on your way home to Astoria, Queens.
#2. Schools in NYC and across the USA are more segregated today than they were in the 1950s when the USA had forced segregation. Look it up.
#3. Niggers in NYC are no different than niggers anywhere else on the planet: they commit the majority of rapes, assaults, robberies, murders, and all other forms of violent crime. Here's a chart showing niggers commit about two out of every three homicides.

just, if you're right wing who hates nonwhites living in your country, stay away from nyc, i don't want to see you when i move there.

you guys should claim confederate states filled with people like you. so that we know what places to not visit/move in.

>Le euro quality of life meme

Why does martin shkreli live in nyc and not fucking switzerland?

Brit here. Wound up in Alabama for grad school.

It's actually pretty fucking comfy down here. Nice people, everyone's pretty laid back, all that stuff you hear about the hospitality of the South, or whatever the phrase is, is true.

... hot as fucking balls though.

NYC is fucking awful. Literally everything outside of Manhattan and a few areas across the waters are terrible. Even the most expensive areas are dirty. Terrible infrastructure.

>hot as fucking balls though
Welcome to the South. Enjoy the air conditioning.

Fun Fact: your pic related is a 3D model, not a real photo
cgarchitect.com/2016/02/new-york-apartment-interior

that's because you're white and they're white, you're right wing and they're right wing. i'm not white, young, and i like music and art. i can't be right wing, i can't be conservative, i wouldn't enjoy the boring white villagetown

Houston is the most diverse city in the country. NYC is overrated.

To be closer to the big money idiot. This guys entire Manlet life revolves around gaining enough wealth to get his insubstantial cock sucked. His personality is shit so he fits NYC like a glove. His own mother wouldn't sit with him for over 5 minutes without a cash transaction.

nice aint it? if there werent any niggers down here it'd be paradise

NYC is a shithole outside of Manhattan, Brooklyn isn't even niggerville anymore because all the rich hipster kids gentrified it.

Not to mention NYC itself is like a police state, you can't even buy beer in Manhattan from the grocery store.

because it isnt?

it's a fucking corrupt kike run shithole/

but I guess it must seem like paradise to a macedonian

have you been to alabama? its a shit ton of black people

>Living in a concrete jungle

I would fucking kill myself.

>dumb shitskin chink thinks he can tell other people about the places they live even though hes never been there

you're really annoying, never come here.

NYC was saved by Trump and Julie Arnie

>Jews can't understand that "most jewish" =/= best

borough of Staten Island reporting
niggers take over neighborhoods, turn them to shit.
Mexicans move in. still shit but they open the boarded up stores the niggers were to stupid or lazy to bother with

>i can't be right wing, i can't be conservative

Only because you're not trying hard enough.

wtf I love Riga now

NYC is a fucking shithole outside of a few spots in Manhattan which are insanely expensive.

well i'm a city guy, i like big flashy cities, i like to buy clothes, i like cool architecture, i like art galleries, i like music. and i'm not white.

Sounds like you belong in SF, faggot.

i will move there. it's the only thing that makes me work hard saving money here. i need to convert to christianity first, though

top kek desu

Only 1% of NY deserves a visit. The rest is a horrific melting pot.

I like the New York accent but apparently it's fading away thanks to the retarded millenial lisp

do you also like discovering exciting new bands in warehouses all over brooklyn?

>high crime rate
>extremely high costs of living
>absolutely fucked up transportation
>b-but you can go part-ay and have almost anything delivered!

The city thats too expensive to live in, has the worst traffic problems, smells like piss and dead hookers but is somehow the best?
Im posting in a bait thread arent i?

>like big flashy cities
>like to buy clothes
>like cool architecture
>like music

Here's the thing - the cities with a lot of that stuff that are actually affordable and worth living in are mostly in the American south.

>Birmingham
>Dallas
>Nashville
>Richmond
>Charlotte

NYC is like living in a dystopian amusement park by comparison. Second tier cities in the South, West, and Midwest actually have their own organic cultures and feel like real cities. NYC is like the giant human city from The Matrix - it's everywhere and nowhere.

It's horrible and expensive
Only enjoyable if you're rich

New Yorkers just say they live in the greatest city of the world to compensate for that

why him ? no one likes him, he's almost a dictator.

right wing is for old people that has given up on worldly happiness.

not bad. then SF it is !

i would really love to. brooklyn also looks cool.

>Riga
>In Latvia
>No Niggs or Spics
>Everything is nice and comfy, old style flowers and music.

It's really little things.

I'm a city guy too but I'd prefer LA or Philadelphia instead of NY.

New York sucks. Long live the
Republic of Texas

Guys says "bold ass" after she gave him the flower.

trully the soviet spirit lives there.

love that memory

idk i always imagine the south is filled with Sup Forums tier people. if i was white then sure, but i'm not.

its funny when non-Americans get this idealized vision of NYC, like its some bohemian utopia from the 70s.

It reminds me of the Paris Syndrome

Best borough in NY? From white perspective.

Actually lived there.
Miserable, filthy shithole.
The Caribbean Festival in Brooklyn left a 1ft layer of garbage for at least a mile down Eastern Parkway. Orthodox Jews in Sunset Park spit at goyim, chinks on 7'th Avenue sell weird shit with tentacles out of Rubbermaid containers, wops in Bay Ridge are nasty, greedy fucks, and everyone is miserable. Also, homeless literally everywhere.

If it's the greatest city in the world, it has a funny way of showing it. "Oh look, tall buildings." Yeah, funny how those tall buildings haven't really done shit to improve living conditions, feed the homeless, or make the water there safe to drink without boiling it first, eh? Also
>Marlboros $12 a pack
DROPPED

Literally nothing to see in NY except bums and a bunch of landmarks kikes put in movies.

Lmao. Enjoy your diversity cuck

For music and young life go to Boston. 60% of the population is university students and young interns. Including Berkly music academy which makes it the hub for music in America. World class musicians play jam sessions in dive bars every week.

Only people who hate New York are poorfags without decent jobs to afford $3k/mo rent

If you're smart and have a decent job there's no better place to be

It's just how effective kike propaganda is to someone that doesnt live in the US.

NY is like a dressed up bolshevik kolhoz gulag with an efficient advertisement program.

Outside of Manhattan and the tourist areas New York is da hood. Anyone with a brain lives in the suburbs of New York

ok Patrick Bateman, I'm sure you're living the life.

Bronx is total shit, Harlem is total shit, Certain parts of Manhatten are actually kind of nice, but is overshadowed by shit, Brooklyn is basically the buffer zone between New York city and Queens. Queens is where most decent people live, and staten island is basically an Island of savages and shitposters, or mini-australia.

t. New Yorker

kek

thx didn't know there was a term for it

>NYC is a fucking shithole outside of a few spots in Manhattan

Paco prefers LA, who knew?

Suburbs arent the city proper

>New York CITY
>a fucking city

>no better place to be

Yer nah fuck of cunt

thanks, i will.
>not hating nonwhites = like the idea of them fucking your wife
you people...

>nyc
>best

lmao okay kid. im from brooklyn. its like a fucking warzone down there, a black sea of niggers

LA is too asian. philly, idk, i might have to wait for a philadelphian casey neistat first.

Yeah. I think that's great though. People just keep to themselves and their communities. Plus it's easy to travel to one another.

I live in Flushing. Parents bought a house for 180k during the 90's. It's apparently worth 1.8 Mil now. Shit's insane.

Right wing is for people who finally understand grand designs forced upon society and Five Year Plans only spread misery.

Yeah, New York is great... you can't drive anywhere... it takes an hour to drive one block... it cost 4000 dollars a month for a tiny studio apartment... the cops check you for illegal items every 2 blocks... they try some random law every month, like banning sugary drinks... New York is a literal shithole.

Like you'd know