What happened to the fans of this show? There are series like Sopranos or the Wire that are still talked about today...

What happened to the fans of this show? There are series like Sopranos or the Wire that are still talked about today, but BrBa seems to have dropped off the face of the earth despite being really popular in its day.

Good. It's the reason I started to watch it, I wasn't forced down my throat anymore and everyone wasn't saying "omg its like the best show ever" like they did/do with Game of Thrones/The Walking Dead. People don't talk about The Sopranos as much either, at least not in the UK.

I really enjoyed it. BrBa is right up there for me. But I don't watch any shows that's highly popular in normie community until the ridiculous hype dies down and the series is actually finished. It's watercooler talk.

Good. I don't want Normies talking about my favorite show

I got bored with Breaking Bad and dropped the show. I did however finish it but I kind of jumped around and skipped parts to do it. It just wasn't interesting after a couple seasons. Walking Dead was interesting in the first season and the second up till the farmhouse kind of killed whatever interest I had left. The Wire was pretty interesting throughout most of the series surprisingly. Sopranos was interesting but dragged in some seasons although longer than shows like the Wire.

You have to realize shows like these only have a limited lasting appeal until the redditors/normies get tired of the hype and replace it with whatever flavor of the month reddit show is on. Normies/redditors don't give a shit about the quality of television shows, only that they are trendy/hip. You see the same thing happening now with Twin Peaks.

It has no rewatchability. The show hinged on cliffhangers every episode.

I'm halfway through the second season, and Skyler is unreasonably cunty. Makes it hard to watch, desu

Once it ended people gradually realized the characters were really shitty and one dimensional, and the direction or screenplay isn't anything special and very generic, so there wasn't much leeway for any further discussion in-turn killing the prospect of a recurring fanbase

nothing of that happened

Aksldt čteoiu treptoi asdlkfj ewl čl ker kker.

>Sup Forums = the entire world
Holy shit, get out of the fucking basement some time.

This. I've discussed this show every few months with a few mates but it just ends being about how much we all enjoyed the ride with the early seasons being best. It told a great modern story and imo I'd say its been discussed to death.

because of better call saul

People realized what a shit it was, even most normies woke up.

>one dimensional characters
did you actually watch the show at all?

There was no memorable moments for them to always reference and amaze anyone who hadn't seen it.

Because the show is over? You see a BrBa thread just as often as any other popular show that has finished.

It has very little rewatchability because it heavily used cliffhangers.

Most of the tension was like "how does Walt and Jesse solve this problem"

The wire on the other hand didnt rely on cliffhangers and imho has very good rewatchability

Pretty much true. It's like a movie that hinges on the "what a twist!" piece and once the cat's outta the bag it loses rewatchability. The suspense is gone so it just becomes plodding.

It's the best show that's ever existed. The Wire is 5/10, Sopranos 6/10. Shield 8.5/10. GoT 4/10. BB 9.5/10.
Sup Forums frequenters are fickle and onto the next thing.