What's the best Baltic country and why?

What's the best Baltic country and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_NBA_players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Estonia.

Because competition isn't very fierce.

What's the must- see in each cunt?

>Since independence in 1991 the Baltic states have implemented neoliberal economic policies with weak social systems and income and wealth distribution that is among the most unequal in the European Union. Among the consequences is large-scale outward migration. At independence the Baltics collectively had about 7.8 million inhabitants and Sweden about 8.6m. Now the Baltic states have about 6.1m inhabitants and Sweden 10.6m. Thus, at independence the Baltics had 90 percent of Sweden’s population but now only 60 percent. These are devastating developments.
b*ltoids btfo

Russian neighborhoods. You can experience without having to go to Russia

Estonia
WE
Scatvia

The only thing I know about these countries is the name of their capital cities

K U R L A N D
U
R
L
A
N
D

Notice me senpai

This

It does not matter that Lithuania was conquered and oppressed by Russians and Germans for hundreds of years. You are Europeans. You have white privilege. For this, you must repent.

I am an active feminist/social justice activist in the United States. The U.S. is one of the most racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and intolerant places in the world. Today, we must atone for our history of imperialism, racism, sexism, colonialism, and oppression. Thankfully, the time of whites in America is ending. Within a few decades, minorities will outnumber the white population, and our country will be led by strong people of color, especially strong empowered women.

What does this have to do with Lithuania? Lithuania must also become a diverse, tolerant, multicultural country. All of Europe, even small Baltic nations, must be transformed into a rainbow of ethnicities, religions, cultures, and languages. Diversity is our strength, and multiculturalism is progress. Lithuania must do everything it can to promote these values. This means drastically increasing and promoting immigration from Africa and the Middle East, installing professional quotas for people of color and women.

Lithuanians must do everything they can to check their white privilege. Wanting to preserve Lithuanian identity and culture is nothing less than racism. Everyone in the West is guilty of oppression against people of color.

In conclusion, Lithuania WILL become multicultural whether you wish it to be or not. There is nothing you can do to stop this. American social justice is coming to Europe, and rapidly spreading. Look at the UK. Look at Sweden. These are your multicultural futures. I only ask that you accept your white guilt/privilege and make this ethnic transition easier. Nationalism must never again be allowed to rise in Europe, especially in Lithuania. We must never forget the 18 million Jews who perished in the holocaust because of white nationalistic racism.

Just shitposting, it is a shame that the whole Hitlering fucked up historic german settlements and cultural ties to so many nations.

stereotypes about Balts

>Estonia
comfy place, cool flag and advanced techs. Also Nord LARPers
>Latvia
boneless Lithuanians, Germanic legacy, Riga>other baltic cities, Russian minority.
>Lithuania
rich history, Rusophobe af, African tier flag

Latvia has beautiful anthem.

Estonia, although it has too many Russians

Lithuania. Looks comfy.

Didn’t read lol

senpai..

Whichever sends the most basketball players to the NBA

The one with the cheapest alcohol, so it's an ongoing competition

Lithuania!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_NBA_players

who here /bbb/?

kek

Not about the number but quality. Porzingis is arguably the best european basketball player

For a first time visit, probably Tallinn Old Town. I think the same is true for Riga and Vilnius as well. Foreigners are usually most impressed by the Old Town, but it´s too touristy imo.

livonia

It's way too touristy, beers cost 5 euros there and I saw some finns get kicked out because "they were too drunk" when all they did was talk a bit loud. I mean it's nice to walk around and everything, but maybe not for eating/drinking

Estonia. Less of a shithole than other 2

not even in the list :DDDDDD

That is why I recommend visiting other towns such as Tartu, Haapsalu, and Pärnu.

>Tartu
Eesti...

>Talin
Eesti...

sadly I only spent two days in Eesti, but if I ever come back I'd definitely love to explore the country more

Tallinners are assholes, but that's case in every capital.
People are in Tartu are much more nicer

>fiba ranking
just wait few years... we will lead top 10 soon

Southern Estonia has better scenery and nature. There are hills and small lakes and ponds everywhere. Also, we have a fuckton of marshes and bogs which is rare in most European cunts.
Tallinn is very career oriented whereas Tartu is a more relaxed university town.

>just wait few years

kk

Lithuania
They have less russians.

Well foreign immigration will save them.

>saw some finns get kicked out because "they were too drunk"

Eesti is besti

why so many japanese tourist in estonia last year?

>whitegenocide.com
>"brainwashing" happened in 2005
>it was just some lectures in schools and to law enforcment
kill yourself ivan

Finland or Latvia

Latvia.

Mr. Ambasador please, don't embarass yourself

Belarus

I am considering moving there to enrich them.

okay, daddy

>wanting to lead in a nigger sport

Go on.

Spank me, I want to be red and white, Like the Latvian flag .

laffing @ you

Come to my gulag

>thread about the baltics
>as usual it's filled with homosexual anime posters
i unironically how russia will invade you soon

There is no such thing as "Latvia", only the Empire of Riga.

There is no homoposters here, only unironically shitposting.

>he doesnt know

Lithuania

nice, amazing how you have a powerhouse of talent

OwO

They're all very cool
I always have some space for them inside my Teutonic Order realm in EU4 games

Daugavpils

Apparently this was in 2005 or so and local politicians simply ignored the american suggestions.