Hey guys let's fix the galactica

Hey guys let's fix the galactica

Other urls found in this thread:

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/march-31-2013-days-of-stargate-atlantis-past-concludes-stargate-extinction-and-beyond/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carlyle is underappreciated

He should've spent more time fixing his own show

DOSS CUNT

What is this meme about? I used to think it was a Battlestar Galactica reference but I've seen it since and that guy wasn't in it.

Haven't seen this meme in quite some time.

Clearly Stargate Universe.

>Clearly Stargate Universe
>Clearly
Based on what?

Based on that being a picture from SG:U...

AN AM PLAYIN LIKE FUCKIN PAUL NEWMAN BY THA WAY

>tfw we'll never get Teal'C PI

I liked the finale of SGU. The best part is if that anyone would like to pick up the show it's possible due to the semi vague ending.

I probably would have dropped SGU in season one if it wasn't the carlyle, carried the show.

Fuck, what's up with all this stargate talk?! You're bringing back the pain!

then you should read this
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/march-31-2013-days-of-stargate-atlantis-past-concludes-stargate-extinction-and-beyond/

Nobody can fix Season 4 though

We wait for the graphic novel continuation for both Atlantis and SGU.

I just started watching SG1 and it's maximum comfy. Can someone give me the rundown on Atlantis and Universe. I'm only at season 2 so far

This. Weren't the stasis pods sorta broken, so they would still age, but just a lot slower?

Atlantis just like SG1, aka A-team in space with a slightly different setting and new characters with a few cameos here and there. Its fun and comfy.

SGU is far more serious in tone, closer to BSG. Very cool concept and setting (in my opinion), acting is good, sometimes great, but the show didn't hit its stride until season 2, and by then it was already doomed.

sg1/sga > sgu

universe had potential. sg1 and atlantis are boring as fuck and an embarrassment to scifi in general. movie was good.

EY RENTBOI
FOKN CIGARRETES

>It's an O'neill and the team meet an alien race that makes an outlandish claim that they don't believe because it's "impossible" so they plan against it and hope seems lost until the aliens do the exact thing they've been saying they could do the entire time episode