Watching one of the best scenes in cinema

>watching one of the best scenes in cinema
>see this dumb fagget face

>watching one of the best scenes in cinema
>see this dumb fagget face

Ford is unironically the worst part of this movie. This film is what launched his serious acting career. He was only good in flicks like star wars and indy. He was perfect for that.

did they forget to design a costume for him or something?

>ridley regrading jordan cronenweth
when will this ass retire

>Look, Harrison, we really want you to do a Bladerunner movie with us, we promise Ridley won't direct it
>Sure I guess, be here in an hour when I get dressed and we'll get this over with
>Don't forget my check for $50 million

>they raided his house
>found him in his garage
>quickly shot a pic of him using flash
>composited it together with the rest of that pic
the magic of CG.

i dont know why anyone thought it was a good idea to put harrison ford in movies that actually require acting. he's good at limited roles like indy and han, but anything else? ehhhh.

Harrison ford is such a fucking fag in blade runner, idk why youll niggas dickride it

>, idk why youll niggas dickride it
read the thread retard.

everyone is dickriding blade runner right now because RLM just made a review about it and jay doesn't like it, so naturally Sup Forums has to be contrary to that and love it

I saw the RLM video too!!

why doesn't he like Ridley?

It's because Of the indi and starwags movies. People liked him in both and then Ridley put him in blade runner. Simple

he is kinda realizing some VERY important things in this scene
what face do you want him to make?

>Replicants have a four year life span
>lol Deckard is like 35 years older now

Check Wikipedia. They butted heads a lot while doing Bladerunner.

I think they're just ignoring the directors and final cuts of the film and sticking with the original ending.

He is not the best throughout the movie, but in this scene he is actually decent.

Harrison Ford was the worst part about the original film. What the hell is Vanillaneuve thinking here?

>caring what some fat Youtubers think