Thrones France/Britain

Which does Sup Forums prefer?

The throne of France or the throne of Britain?

Which French king are they descended from?

Main Bourbon line, that interbred with some Spanish Bourbons if my neurons serve me right. There's also the Orléans line vying for the throne, but they've only had one king ever so no one really treats them seriously.

Capetians are extinct since err Phillipe the Fair(?), and so are French Valois.

Markle isn't next in line to anything

She will be when I call the shoots on Harry, William and Charles.

Enjoy Britain. A brand new princess, with compliments from France.

I see.

Our Queen is closer in line than Markle.
Also England is rightfully ours. Rollo got granted Normandy in 911, which later fostered William the Conqueror, also based Sven and Knud that reigned over England before William

Are you sure it's the british coat of arms?

>he's not a Bonapartist
cuck

no one knows if Rollo was danish or norwegian though

Because it has French written over it you mean?

And there's also people that want a Bonapartist seated on the throne.

>leftist corsican on my throne
No thank you.

I'm not sure the French would be willing to accept a spanish man as their king.

I mean look at his family, their look so Spanish that I doubt that they have more than 10 to 20% of french blood.

Do you know of Magnus den gode?
If he had not died suddenly his plan to invade England would probably have succeeded.

>Because it has French written over it you mean?
yes

But banter aside, lets make it a comfy monarchy thread.

What's the weirdest shit one of your monarchs have done?

One time, Christopher 2. pawned all the land to some counts from the Northern German states, when he died in 1332, Denmark was without a king, as no one could claim the land. In 1340 some family ties in Northern Schleswig helped Valdemar 4. (Atterdag - Meaning "A new dawn") conquer the throne, and he was coronated in late 1340.

For all my jokes at the expense of the British, it's true that we'd have some pretty "tanned" heirs running around were the monarchy brought back.

Wouldn't really mind though since there are French people in the south with that kind of complexion, but not really embodying of the "Parisian" vibe that Capetians, mayors of Paris originally, are supported to have.

Because of the Plantagenet line who instituted that as their words.

Did you see the Facebook CP Dane-user?

>What's the weirdest shit one of your monarchs have done?
Charles X and Louis-Philippe adopted a plain white flag during the restorations

No, what happened? Was he one of the 1004 people that got charged with distributing the video?

Memes are real

Oh no, was inquiring about you. And damn, that's smallet than I thought. I thought it was country-wide. Anyways they were 15, so like most people said, you wouldn't even it was CP to begin with.

>What's the weirdest shit one of your monarchs have done?
Charlie II

the Napoleonic Chad is infinitely better than orlean and bourbon banking jews

Oh, no I didn't see it, and I wouldn't want too. They have charged everyone that distributed it, or made requests, on text, on having it send to them. Idiots if you ask me, as it's common sense that everything is monitered. I'm 23, most of the charged are 17-20.
Anyway, age of consent is 15 here, but nude material is required to be 18+, so legally speaking it's CP, but they won't get as harsh of a punishment as someone who engages in real CP.

Looks like an asshole.

Not him, but one of our Kings sent a man to kidnap the Pope and had him and his successors stay in Avignon for almost a century.

And then there's the Charles VI saga, who killed his own brother, thought he was made of glass, and tried to get the English to fuck his daughter or something, but confusing shit from the Hundred years' war.

And then there's the rabbithole of incestuous, family-murdering Merovingians...

This pictture is retarded, Charles inherits the throne before William and wtf will Harry's wife be in line for? Some pointless Duchess title

didn't the original napoleon give you guys independence?

Trudeau my cousin!

Anyways, Napoleonic families are bankers too silly user. Look at what I stumbled into at work yesterday, the heir of Louis Davout, marshal of the Empire.

>Those next in line kids

forgot picture because I'm a spastic

>you guys independence?
Hardly no. Not that he meant to subdue the Swiss, but too many Russians and Austrians were using their country to enter into France.

So the Helvet republic was founded as a sister-Republic to France.

And this predates Napoleon as emperor. It's the Moreau:Masséna v. Suvorov era.

>or made requests, on text, on having it send to them.
Oh wow, at least this will get rid of retards for a few years.

They look cute though. Your usual "tanned with blonde curls" kids you see at any country club.

they look ugly, onld, worn out and sad, I only answer to the future Queen of Iberia, Leonor

Facebook have collaborated with the police though, as they have been given access to all the messenger correspondences. That actually surprised me a bit, but yeah, they probably could have gotten hold of the messages anyway, even without the consent of Facebook.

*scoffs at your Zara-bought dress*
Nothing personal Leonor.

>That actually surprised me a bit,
I don't think facebook minds that at all, especially with the Zuck now having his sights on the presidency. It's Apple that's autistic about not dislcosing anything to public agencies in the name of their client's privacy.

Oops.

Iberian Commonwealth is the most legitimate option for Monarchist Restoration

She will be crowned Queen in my lifetime :)

Franco-Hispanic under such a chad med king when?

I want to protect her smile

cuck

Acaba de estar tanto cruel hasta nosotros entoncés.

that sentence makes no sense senpai

Well excuse you, I'm a B1 in Spanish. It says "stop being so mean to us then". See, this is why a union between us would never work. You'd always be lagging behind, with us having to explain everything.

>apoiar bastardos ilegítimos fantoches da maçonaria a usurpar o Reino
a quarta dinastia morreu com Manuel II seu corno do caralho, Duarte de pio é um usurpador e não merece reinar

deja de ser tan cruel con nosotros entonces
French would be official in all the territory
Spanish would be outlawed

Les idéaux de liberté, égalité, et fraternité tombent. Le temps est venu pour une Reine en France, la Reine de toute la francophonie, Sa Majesté Elizabeth II
>Que Dieu protège la Reine

>when you find out the UK's motto is "Dieu et mon droit"

FR desu