I've been gone for a while

I've been gone for a while.

What the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGUM58tZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=bM5MCB2iHzo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wmoW46hFs
indiewire.com/2016/03/will-sausage-party-be-a-setback-for-adult-animation-122348/
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's barely being advertised online. I still think I'll watch it for the animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGUM58tZ_M

youtube.com/watch?v=bM5MCB2iHzo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wmoW46hFs

>What the fuck is this?
Seth MacFarlae style "dude gore fart jokes and slightly risque behaviour lmao"
Meh.

>dudes
>drugs
>atheism
>sex

Seth Rogan's magnum opus apparently

So this level of inyourendo is what it's like to truly go BEYOND?

I think it is getting more recently. Just a few hrs ago I saw (well heard, my head wasn't towards the TV) commercials for it.

It's the first R-rated animated feature to get a wide release since South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut in 1999. Everyone on Sup Forums has to buy a ticket, regardless of whether or not they intend to sit through it, if they care one iota about this medium.

indiewire.com/2016/03/will-sausage-party-be-a-setback-for-adult-animation-122348/

>Can't I see a good R-rated cartoon instead?
Sure, go buy Anomalisa on Blu-Ray. I'll wait. Okay, you're not going to do it, are you? You're probably going to pirate it on KissCartoon. You suck.

I'm actually pretty worried. We need this movie to be a success, but it's being outadvertised by Suicide Squad.

>foodfight II will save/destroy adult animation
let's face it, normies will only give a shit about this movie because it has Rogen's name on it

>implying the success of this will lead to more R-rated animated movies in general and not unleash more stoner comedies

Hollywood refuses to fund R-rated animated features out of the belief that they're a risk. Even PG-13 ones are rare. Put simply, if this one is a success, they will no longer be considered a risk. It's not rocket science.

Fuck you Seth Rogan if you wanted the medium to advance you would have made it a good film.

I don't care. The movie looks like sht, and is no doubt going to be.
I'm not going to pay for shit.
If they cared about even trying R rated animated movies, maybe their attempt should have been something actually good.

There was talk of a leaked script which was truly awful, the premise seems dumb and just a setup for creepy food sex allegories. I wish I could stop hearing about it, honestly.

That's what people said about the new Ghostbusters (female casts are risky). The problem is I'm a lot less inclined to trade my money to watch a shitty movie just because it's animated than women who think they're making a political statement.

>thinking this will spawn legitimate R rated cartoons and not just "dude poop humor remember family guy lmao?" drivel

i'll spend money on shit i'm interested in, thanks

Seth Rogen.

>Everyone on Sup Forums has to buy a ticket, regardless of whether or not they intend to sit through it, if they care one iota about this medium.
Ah, yes, the same "give this film money no matter how bad it is" sentiment that the SJW libtards hold for the new Ghostbusters movie, regardless of the implications and consequences of doing so.

Rogan isn't capable of making good movies, only profitable ones.

If you think there was any way this could happen without being the shitty passion product of an overrated comedian, you're a fool.

Both Clone High and Goon movies are planned by their respective creators, but can't happen because TOO RISKY. They wouldn't be TOO RISKY in a post-Sausage Party world.

You people are #NeverTrump-tier idiots.

The implication and consequence being more all-female reboots? If that's what they want, then whatever.

>Rogan isn't capable of making good movies, only profitable ones.
Then that's not my fucking problem is it? If he's getting money then it's not going to be mine.

>You people are #NeverTrump-tier idiots.
Oh for fuck's sake don't be even more cancerous than you need to be.

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

>american adult cartoons