German engineering

>German engineering

Now that the lie called germ industry has been debunked, can we all take a moment and ponder
What are germs useful for?

Maybe we should take a moment and wonder when Greece will pay debt.

Nothing

mpump

You should buy a Greek car then.

I bet he'll pay with credit.

I prefer Japanese

Really pathetic attempt by a Greek to mock Germans

dude this aint the way, you are only embarrassing yourself, just stop

Is the pic a lie then?

look we all know how you hate Germans because of the debt and austerity shit and one picture aint gonna change the universally accepted truth that German engineering really is superior

I have used Toyota cars all my life in addition to other Jap tech but I would swap them in an instant with German tech if that was easy to do in my cunt, unfortunately Pakis import from Japs more and it convenient otherwise as I said German tech is superior

funny cause i really don't remember germans putting out decent electronics in decades either.they had a good reputatation in cars manufacturing but not anymore.
So far they lack in cars, electronics, their shipping is shit. Let me think, one thing they're good at must be their Leopard tanks then. Never seen them against the Challenger or the M1 though.

>What are germs useful for?
culling Jews.

Not anymore

>funny cause i really don't remember germans putting out decent electronics in decades either
The biggest microelectronics fab is in Germany.

*in europe I mean

Under whose research and funding?

Research is done in France and Belgium, manufacturing in Germany.

Maybe people complain about their German products because German companies will actually help them?

The entirety of Europe is shit at electronics.

Hilarious.

My dad owns a volkswagen and he's had problems with the coolant overflowing out of the tank due to heating 3 times. It's been fine for the last 1 year tho.
I know another person who owns a volkswagen and the electronics in his car got busted due to the rain once. He had to pay ~$1000 to get the system replaced.

Thing is, when it doesn't malfunction, it runs quite well. Much better than equivalent Hondas.

When your VW breaks down you don't call VW headquarters

It's true though.

>buy early 90s model volvo v70
>never buy a car again
Who let the G*rmans be in charge, again?

It isn't. All high-security systems (credit card chips, automotive electronics, space) or high-performace systems (transcontinental optical fiber drivers, advanced imagers) are made in europe.

LOL

Is Mazda named after Ahura?

no, Europe is just one manufacturer of many. Europe falls behind USA and China on innovation. Doesn't mean they're the top one. Besides there's not a single European manufacturer among the top 10.

90s Volvos are indeed fucking amazing.

>cheap japanese car
>flaws are actually features
>not worth complaining
vs
>high end expensive german car
>even the smallest minor wannabe flaws are the end of the world
>complaining intensifies

The Japanese are actually much better engineers than Germans. The Japanese's influence on the process product development is unmatched in the history of engineering and everyone copies them.

t. engineer and knower of other engineering nations

>German engineering

Hey look, an Anti-German thread made by Greece.

What's greek engineering?

>invent spirit level thousands of years ago
>forget how to use it

that's what i'm talking about

Drop some truth bombs, friend.

this