Let's be honest. We aren't contributing anything to society, and we aren't making anyone here happy either...

Let's be honest. We aren't contributing anything to society, and we aren't making anyone here happy either, including ourselves. What's the point of all this hate and negativity?

Go back to working those debts off, gyro.

Let's be honest. We aren't contributing anything to society, and we aren't making anyone here happy either, including ourselves. What's the point of all this hate and negativity?

Venting frustrations, mainly. I happen to like just about everyone on Sup Forums; Canadians get fucked with a lot, but they can be pretty nice, if you don't simply spam "A FUCKING LEAF" at everything they say. There's that one Turkish guy who posts dead Americans, but I've read some pretty based shit from Turks before. Nobody wants to take any initiative to reach out here because they're too fucked up, themselves, from all the stuff going on in the world. Scared, really, and who can blame them? What we're witnessing on a daily basis should disturb anyone with a bit of sense.

I like Greece. I studied Greek mythology in the 3'rd grade, and loved it. Feta is awesome, too.

Sorry, didn't mean to sage.
Bump

I'm here for the dank memes.

Happiness is a meme. You were born to kill, not born to feel. GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW.

hatred is humanity

i think it's just you

I'll admit I'm a useless permavirgin sperg that just comes here to complain. I don't take Sup Forums seriously but at least some people here aren't normies.

My god user.

i am making my mommy happy with all the As and Bs

Lol defeatist cuck. I don˙t care if people hate me. I love my land and i shall carry the name given to me with pride. If they wish to conquer this land they have to murder me.

Also "negativity" if not being naive retard is being "negative" then so be it. I am not negative when i say that our lands will be poor crime ridden shitholes if we do not stop mass migration

I make my gf happy, she told me countless times that I make her happy. And when we're not together, I shitpost on Sup Forums 16 hours a day.

So fuck off.

TFW no gf

>suffering from crippling depression

The root of all my problems is the nihilistic society of today. I should have been born in some other era. I've nothing else to do but browse Sup Forums

Sup mein nager. Do you mind chatting with me outside Sup Forums? If so drop your contact info

sure, I've made a skype account: [email protected]

cool i ll add you. Holodomor

Lets be honest. Trump isn't going to win were just setting ourselves up to be cucked by a liberal granny.

I just come here once a week now to check for happenings, but I also like to come here since diue to being Sup Forums itself, no one tells you to fuck off back there unlike the other boards for saying something slightly conservative.

gib skype name or add me Michael Miwitz holokavst

Fucking mage SCUM

never forget :^)