The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matt1986wilson/status/880501396675731456
geoba.se/country.php?cc=US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all smiles

>being this lonely

poor OP

angry virgin is extra angry today.

I hope that dog finds a better home

LOL

haha roasties btfo!
back to /r9k/

For your daily women hate thread.

how close are you?

>mfw all those girls who turned me down would rather commit suicide than let me fuck them

JUSTICE!
#MGTOW

>people that refer to their pets as their children

So fucking dumb

Wrong. This the level that comes after hating women. You pity them
In a way, men have it easier. Even betas. We start our adult lives with nothing. In order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practise and fail socially. We cultivate skills and resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we dont become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's a gradual process of things getting better

It's the opposite for women. If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl girl, hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
But then, as she enters her late 20's, things start to change... Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it, desperately. Resents the younger women around her and the men whose glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being a 20-something girl in a big city.
But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

DC uCKS BTFO!

Hey boogie lost weight

>and not by choice
Bullshit.

many, many more milennial men have already chosen to commit suicide. just in a different way.

keep fighting that strawman

HOW DO I MAKE WHITE WOMEN HAVE CHILDREN???

>just in a different way.

By not killing themselves?

>cock carousel

this thread is fucking cancer. sage and report

white men still hold the suicide record champ. how soon until you join their ranks?

If there was an easy way to do it I would've done it years ago

nah they're long since dead

yeah make sure this redditor has more room for his favorite Sup Forums threads

Yikes

>This is the future you wanted ladies.
>*tips trilby he mistakenly calls a fedora*

>all these roasties
can't wait for the new episode of GoT!!

>white men still hold the suicide record champ

Actually that is held by trans individuals. The only other group that comes close to that suicide rate is jews in nazi germany.

Doesn't matter. I work at a hospital. Most babies born are shitskins. White people are done. You had a good run.

>we should be able to have sexual freedom and do whatever we want!
>why cant I find a good man to settle down with REEEE

>tfw have gf and still profoundly hate women

The funny thing is that you're probably gonna end up the same way after turning 30 and still being a virgin.

I would've been her willing pusy slave and tried my hardest to make her happy ;_;
real shame desu

That's most likely because your gf verily resembles your mother

Oh my God...

this reads like it was written by a committee from r9k

>that pic on the left

I dont hate my gf nor my mother though
just all other women at work and stuff

>The funny thing is that you're probably gonna end up the same way after turning 30 and still being a virgin.

Is this all roasties can do?

>dont you dare shame me for my sex life my boy my choice
>hahahaha u r virgin

I'm not saying you hate them, I'm saying that a lot of people who hate women don't hate their own mother, and they get a gf who resembles their mother because of that

they operate according to a different set of principles than you do

attempt to figure them out without judging them and you might find there's a lot to like. it's just different. I've met no shortage of male cunts in life.

I don't get people who commit suicide.

Sure life sucks and we are all alone but surely the eternity of nothing that's coming is worse? I'd rather be alive and sad and feeling nothing at all.

>I have seen many dicks
Doesn't she realize that was precisely the point?

The Rewards of feminism lol.

Seriously, can we stop pretending humans are animals and that we have needs? especially for a family? And that a close family unit is one of the best things for the "soul" or mental health or whatever you want to call it?

>just all other women at work and stuff

This is because you have a gf and thus have no reason to tolerate normal woman bs

>GIRLS WOULD RATHER KILL THEMSELVES THEN HAVING TO SETTLE WITH YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

What would you guys do if you saw her lifeless body hanging there, body still fresh? Cop a feel?

>Dead Roasties Society.

Of used goods? Gross.

>Seriously, can we stop pretending humans are animals and that we have needs?

But they are and they do

of courshe

Good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What do you think's going to happen when there's nothing but shitskins left, moron?

I'll give you a hint.

See: Haiti

I think the point is no one wants them

Chad doesn't want them because they're old

Betas don't want them because the internet has tipped them off to the fact old whores are just looking for a bank account to leech off

So one suicide is "epidemic"? I don't get it

is this an art piece?

Why are these atteactive women killing themselves? They always say they cant find men but surely that cant be true

>It's a "misogynistic NEETs pretend that the solitary death of one woman who suffered from untreated clinical depression is actually a result of their self-affirming narrative that all women are whores and it's women's fault they're kissless virgins because 'muh rigged game'" thread

Fucking hate these

add her to the list. i have a feel more roasties will off themselves soon enough.

How can we ban the internet so betas who are all on the internet never hear the word beta orbitter and never figure out they're just cucks with bucks?

>Chad doesn't want them because they're old
>Betas don't want them because the internet has tipped them off to the fact old whores are just looking for a bank account to leech off

Exactly. Not even trash wants them and now knows better.

Are you a male feminist here for dr who?
twitter.com/matt1986wilson/status/880501396675731456

It's true though.

geoba.se/country.php?cc=US

Birth Rates - 2017

· Gross Reproduction Rate 1.01 Per 1,000 Rank: 108
· Ratio at Birth - Male to Female 1.05 Ratio Rank: 80
· Total Fertility Rate 2.06 Births Per Woman Rank: 109
· Fertility Rate
· 15-19 42.70 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 61
· 20-24 103.20 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 84
· 25-29 115.70 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 153
· 30-34 96.00 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 148
· 35-39 45.60 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 126
· 40-44 9.10 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 181
· 45-49 0.40 Per 1,000 Women Rank: 211

What did the human population mean by this?

I'll never get into a serious relationship with a women until the courts stop being sexist.
I don't know what it is like in other countries but Ireland's is fucked up.

>Get a prenup? She still gets half
>Don't marry her? After a few weeks of living together she is considered your common law housewife and still gets half
>She is a crackwhore that prostitutes your children for drugs? She still get custody and if she says you can't see your children then there is nothing you can do.

Older women are great for easy lays though.

Aging lonely women without children or a husband are inevitably going to be depressed

There are things worse than death; apparently having sex with you is one of them.

its written by a female journalist you fucking twat

>Women are stupid and can't reconcile what they want with peer pressure

Thanks for the breaking news, bud.

I guess you have to ban the internet

This thread sure is TV and film related.

who is she?

Sometimes people just want off the ride. It gets tedious after a while, I imagine. When the scale tips in the direction of utter frustration with continuing on, you take the easy way out and just hit the exit.

OP is right assholes, you should be more like him who spends his full time on a Australian exotic fish tanks forum telling people how wrong they are.

another white woman who wasn't knocked up by a black guy before she died - SAD DAY!

Sup Forums is just /r9k/ with actresses

shes an actress

>Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
Is this how /r9gay/ treats women?

I just treat them like normal people that I occasionally want to have sex with. I'm not a model, but it's worked out just fine for me.

Society is just /r9k/ with shaming people for their public comments

I don't really worry about some no-name "actress" who killed herself, but I am actually having a hard time telling whether all these posts are bait.

Was there a suicide note saying she killed herself because she was hitting a wall physically (even though she looked pretty good desu), and had given up on finding a man that could take care of her?

It seems to me like this was just textbook depression, or maybe desperation due to a floundering career? Why all this projection?

Boohoo kill yourself.

I hope that dog finds a nice new home.
Other than that, don't really care desu.

>all the roasties getting toastie ITT
tick tock goes the biological clock

"actresses"

True, can't think of many if any Hollywood films dealing with this trope in an honest fashion. Looking for Mr Goodbar, perhaps?

Not enough Chads to go around

This is bizarrely kind of hot.

They all want the top 1% of men

>tfw turning down girls who are 30

Its a fun feeling. Bitch you didnt want to date me when we were 24, but now suddenly you are interested? Like I'm too dumb too see through that? I'll just go on fucking 23 year olds thanks.

Even less surprising, black & white over generalized garbage. I know plenty of ugly bastards who get laid because I live in a regular town and they go for women in their own league. These delusional Sex and the City watching twats are fucking idiots with their heads in the clouds.

You too, to be honest.

>turbovirgins think one girl who killed herself means all women will finally start to regret rejecting them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

>frogposter wants to believe there is actually greater than 5% female posters on Sup Forums, and most of those aren't contained to /soc/ and Sup Forums

Is it slightly gratifying to think you maybe just might be getting female attention for a finite moment, no matter how negative? Because I guarantee maybe 1 post in this thread was typed by someone with a real vagina, statistically.

>holding a grudge for 6 years
You did her a favor.

Why do you hate women? Is it because one has never touched you?

>pointing out that you made a strawman means I'm pointing out a strawman

This. Most 6/10s and above will still rather die old, alone and surrounded by cats than settle for the average beta /r9k/ poster.