You rage you lose: Millennials in the workplace edition

You rage you lose: Millennials in the workplace edition.

How many things can Sup Forums find wrong with this simple, totally realistic and relateable video?

youtube.com/watch?v=IIJMkRaB-nw

>The woman stopped in the middle of the stares to text.
I hate when people do shit like this.

Stairs*

What do these women actually do? Is their labor necessary for 8+ hours a day?

>women
>BFF
>>>Forever
>>>Friends
>>>Women
pff hahahahahahaah

>that fucking office attire
>IM GAY GUYS XD
>literally none of the eight ideas involves actually fucking working

They are literally all fat.

Is it a job or a daycare for liberal arts grads?

was thinking the same

its probably exactly what the Buzzfeed HQ is like though, just a bunch of genderfluid asians and fat dykes sitting around on computers "working" aka texting and fucking around

Wow. People actually get paid for jobs like that? No wonder there's an economic collapse happening.

i work in silicon valley at a startup that employs lesbians, niggers, gays, and everything in between.

these people for the most part work exclusively in HR or social media contract work, writing blogposts or 'industry news,' and some slip by into marketing or events stuff.

i guess it might be different since this is (((BUZZFEED))) but any self-respecting organization keeps these fucks away from the actual workplace.

the work / life balance is fucking atrocious as a WHITE MALE though. i'm expected to be friends with everyone, but i also cannot cross lines. girls always get away with everything.

For example, I'm constantly touched by female coworkers. I also have to "be nice" to the women and cannot give direct criticism. they also spend at least 2 hours per day on buzzfeed/facebook and don't even bother hiding it.

if i was ceo of this company i would have fired at least half the people without a decrease in productivity.

Makes me glad I'm self employed. None of this bullshit.

Let me guess - they all do social media marketing.

Shits like that actually earn more than people who actually do work.

Most startups are actually white/asian male heavy when they are "lean and mean". The googles and linkedin's get to do diversity hires.

I am going to go out on a limb and say you are lying on a nigerian copper smelting forum

>Silicon Valley
>Dutchfag

"That's the girl I have a crush on!"

Aaaaaand close video.

Here, those women would not be able to survive

>cannot give direct criticism
wtf do they expect you to do then?

>Men in the background actually working

well i was hired when we had under 100 employees and now have over 600, so i've seen the transition.

everyone i started with went to Cal.

we hire more women then men.

i almost took a job at linkedin and interviewed 4 times, everyone i met there was very tall and elitist.

but yeah dude i'm definitely lying!

These millennials aren't really working and they aren't really at work. Sure they hang out in an office and get paid ad revenue from their shitty website, but that's hardly correlate to an actual job.

>only the men actually work
typical

By the way, the problem isn't millennials anyway, it's obviously women.

doesn't sound like a start up anymore

This is exactly what the modern workplace is like, even outside of technology. I work in a law firm - the women will spend most of their hours talking shit to one another while the men work like dogs.

The crazy thing is that the women will still claim to have been pulling a "late night" when all of the guys know for a fact that they left at 6:00...

It's insane though because you can never call them out. You can never call them out when they're complaining about working late, but spent 4-5 hours that day just gas-bagging to one another.

What makes it worse is that we have to meet billable hours... so women are always put on the cushy jobs where there's a huge budget. Meanwhile men are put on the shitty jobs with tiny budgets.

At the top end, there's so much pressure for female partners these days that a lot of top firms are losing their best male talent as they leave when some shittier female gets promoted ahead of them.

>elitist.

You should fit right in with that you dutch sack of shit.

>make over $100,000
>don't travel

fuck off flyover faggot

you have to tip toe around everything.

>"well that was really good, but here's what i would maybe change, what do you think samantha?"

i once had my manager pull me into an office after a meeting because i 'put a girl on blast' in front of our team and she 'almost cried'. all i said was that what she had proposed wasn't a good idea. and sure i didn't say it with a smile but it was a really stupid fucking idea. i have to clarify that this is a girl who is my 'work friend' and i've gone out drinking with her, met some of her real friends, etc.

shit is ridiculous

with men, you can just tell them their idea is fucking stupid and they move on.

why do all these people seem weak?

obviously it's just how everyone talks here. i actually hate the term startup, especially for mature businesses.

if you ask a dumb Uber or Snapchat or Pinterest employee and they'll still tell you they work at a 'startup' even though they have passed that point 3 years ago.

Lol DC here. I know you aren't American. We don't take vacations here. Keep living in your fantasy world.

That's not entirely true. I work for a business incubator for the UC system and it's a pretty mixed bag of start ups. You'll get what the Dutchman described here and there.

>have unlimited vacation
>not taking advantage of it

xD good job cuck

>fuck off flyover faggot

Oh look smug elitist attitudes from a dutch sack of human waste.

What a surprise!

>fat bitch eating apple and drinking water

actually upon closer inspection she was just holding them

There it is folks. It's a jealous dutchfag who has grown tired of his shithole of a country. I'd also pretend to be American if I was you.

This is what is driving me crazy about this video.

This is what kids these days think 'work' is.

This is what they think is normal and acceptable.

>hey guys we should use shovels to move the water into buckets
>that's a fucking retarded idea m8
>ok m8
I love this

I am so happy I moved away from that liberal shit hole. God speed to you user

The most annoying thing is how marginalised men are in the video. They're just the background / sex objects / losers to be mocked etc...

I mean, I don't really care - but the hypocrisy just makes me rage.

I'm working towards a transfer, but the money was too good to pass up here. Even though I'm paying rent out of my ass.

Jesus. How do their company even functions ?
Every minute or hour I do nothing at work is a minute where we aren't earning shit, and get late on the production schedule.
Tertiary jobs were a mistake

lmao wanting to travel is now considered elitism. only in america.

yeah dude i'm such a fraud i don't live at geary and taylor in san francisco with crackheads out front you discovered me please tell me more

>instead of discussion this turned into me being a liar xD

i'm going to go eat some pancakes like a true dutchman, have fun

I'd like to work there and be a lazy fucker, gossiping with these cows and get paid. I'd have to resist calling them fat ugly bull dykes. Hmmm, I got it! I'd get them all stoned, and get me stoned. Yes! That would make it bearable.

I thought you were supposed to be all smart and shit faggot?

Please choke to fucking death on your pancakes trash.

Rent is outrageous but the traffic and the people are far worse.

Every conversation there:
> "Hi I'm user - so what do you do? Oh really how much money do you make a year? Well I do this and this and blah fucking blah.."

I hate the DMV

>men busy at work just getting on with it
>women just sitting around laughing, gossiping, groping each others tits and doing sweet fuck all

>there's so much pressure for female partners these days that a lot of top firms are losing their best male talent as they leave when some shittier female gets promoted ahead of them.

So where are the best male talent going? And what about the male talent coming up?

Isn't their entire job making videos/"articles"? Their entire mentality is "OMG we're different!!!" I have zero issues with LGBTQIA rights, but holy shit are people that are overzealous about annoying as shit. It seems like most people hate Buzzfeed, who actually likes them? "Feminists"?

>groping each ohers tits

wew

19 year old here, I got a job at a store like Lowes where I load things into customers vehicles. Feels good to actually do hard work instead of sitting around doing fuck all.

The top male talent are going to smaller firms or another firm that's willing to promote them.

Granted a 10-15 year partner track, I'd say people don't really notice how truly fucked they are as a man until they're 5-6 years in, at which point they've invested a lot into the firm.

That said, I think a natural result of these promotion policies will be that the large corporates lose more clients etc. The reality is that clients want that guy that was willing to stay on call for them 24/7 for months, not the woman who had to take a family break.

Kill everyone ITT

Someone should go to Buzzfeed HQ and chant TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

How can she step on gum if it didn't exist back then?

So on a long enough timeline could the top-tier firms lose their status to smaller ones with better talent?

I'm waiting for there to be a male-only company that calls women on their bullshit. I know there are diversity hires and shit but couldn't a small employer claim that the women who apply aren't fit for the job without mentioning gender?

Eventually you actually do find a woman that pulls their weight, I have worked with some women that work like men

>objectify women
YOU FUCKING SEXIST!

>objectify men
STOP WHINING!

So have I, there are women out there who can work as hard as men.

The problem I have is that all women eventually want to be treated like "one of the guys" while keeping their woman privileges. That would be fine if they could handle the banter, but they can't.

I think smaller companies are protected from diversity quotas and whatnot. Once they are successful (higher odds without the excess female AA bloat), then the feminists swoop in demanding free slices of the pie.

>Buzzfeed Yellow
I thought this was a parody site, I was wrong it was the real Buzzfeed, this video gave me cancer.

OP you made me go Nuclear!

>the feminists swoop in demanding free slices of the pie

How can men in these companies not recognize that women can easily disrupt the workplace if allowed to? It's incredible how far it's gone

They don't have a choice. With capitalism, the strongest (and most connected) survive. If AA and "hostile" work environment abuse was not enforced, there would be very little tolerance for typical female behavior in the work areas.

Only women who work like men would make it.

Ha ha ha, that sucks. I only work in a warehouse, but at least there are more men in my department and I can say a bit more to women without HR on my ass. There was this pregnant girl doing light duty carrying a bunch of empty boxes and fumbled one. I was on my lift, stopped, and told her:
>Hey, you dropped something
Then I drove off.

She often blocks the driveways and just talks to people. I have only so much tolerance so I gave her some honks. She looked at me, then resumed talking. Then I held my horn down until she got out of my way. I don't care if she is talking but don't do it in a way that will break the flow for everyone else. Pull to the side so others can pass.

I pressured another girl I worked with while I was carpooling with her. She claimed she liked reading, but some guy got her some books and she just didn't touch them. I don't know what got into me but I pretty much pushed her around until she admitted that she wasn't into reading.

I am afraid if I get a job that actually matters I will be tied down by HR and not being able to speak my mind in fear of losing my job and having a bad mark of being "insensitive".

Most likely graphic "design" .

>Only women who work like men would make it.

That's my point; if you're at work to work, why do we lower the standards for women? That's ACTUALLY discriminatory, and I'm a vocal sexist.

Write clickbait "articles" and invent new ways to demonize straight white males.

Feminism. We want your opportunities without the responsibilities or losing our childlike coddling privileges.

Hey now, that one turbodyke is skinny. Probably from AIDS though.

kek turbodyke

I 100% guarantee that the fat coloured hair woman is despised in her workplace

I used to think buzzfeed as a whole was a parody site

This
A woman's bff is just they're next enemy.

>tfw graphic designer in an all-male workplace
Feels good mayn

I work doing data input for an office that's nearly all female. The older women tend to get shit done, while anyone under the age of 35 or so give zero fucks because their real paychecks come from their husbands anyway.

At least the office is filled with grown up sorority girls instead of the SJW type.

>Friends in the workplace

Not even once unless you enjoy getting mired in office politics. Especially when women try and turn the office environment into High School ver 2.0 boogaloo cause they are fucking sad acts that never move on mentally even after having kids and getting married.

>I'm constantly touched by female employees

Nigga stop lying

Funny you'd say that

Good eye Aussie

Is there any workplace outside of San Francisco that looks anything like this? Useless millennial faggots.

This just reminded me of my school days in IT lessons.

>How many things can Sup Forums find wrong with this simple, totally realistic and relateable video?
1. Buzzfeed.

I'm not even gonna watch that bullshit. I'm in the office right now and I don't have friends. I'm getting shit because I'm wearing a flat cap. At best I'll take a slow Friday with some guys and get a couple pitchers. None of this faggot shit
Lumber yard guys are fucking useless though friendo
t. Carpenter in my spare time

>being so poor you can't afford to travel to other countries

2016 and you have a workplace