I'm not a shill, but Trump will lose

I'm not a shill, but Trump will lose.

I've been a Trump supporter from the very beginning, saw him rekt rubot and yeb! and cruz. Seen the birth of the movement here on Sup Forums, proudly voted for brexit.

But let's be real.

There's too many spics, too many niggers, too many left wing females. It's over already.

Even if the polls are rigged (I believe they are, that drop looks so manufactured)

Even if Hillary is a fucking lunatic geriatric that shits herself and can't speak in public, funded by banks, kills people and sells weapons to ISIS.

It's over.

On polling day, the spics, the commies, the niggers, the sjw's they'll win. and why?

White people don't exist anymore, we're the last ones, we're the last of the white males, the white females are burning the coal on a daily basis whilst we shitpost about the good old days and the could of beens.

It's over lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a defeatist cuck

oh fish n chips eating crumpetfucker, ye of little faith

I'm black, and i'm dating a white girl

You might be right, but i'll be damned if my last act isn't a vote for Trump.

Shut the fuck up you defeatist shill cuck go stop trying to demoralise us because it won't work faggot

Sad but true, OP.

Are you a conservative? Do you live in the suburbs? If so than i'm okay with you dating whoever you want.

have more faith in the silent majority, many will vote for trump even if they tell others that they won't.

>he thinks niggers and beaners will actually go and vote
Niggers won't vote because King Nigger isn't running this year.
Legal beaners don't give a shit about Trump's immigration policy, and illegals can't vote.
Leftists are still burnt out over Bernie.

Fuck off.

I thought the same about the Brexit vote.

chin up lad

Guys I totally promise I'm not CTR I 100% supported Drum- I mean God Emperor Trump since day 1 but lets face it he's not even a real candidate and he never was that's why I supported him in the first place we all knew he was never going to win its over guys don't vote for him I support him though haha

>what is the silent majority for $.20

Media only shows you the somewhat size able crowds of low-info minority voters that they want to. 65% of this country is still white as fuck and American as fuck, and that is not including minorities who do not want Clinton anywhere near office.

If you think it's anywhere near over for anyone but Clinton you are losing touch with reality.

t.Defeatist cucks trying to shill and demoralise us

Also, this.

Yeah, he is a joke.
A clown.
Are you seriously about Trump as president?
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

I fail to see how the first one was defeatist. He just said "Even if Trump loses my last act will be doing my patriotic duty to vote for him." Nothing wrong with that, goy.

>white females are burning the coal on a daily basis

Betrayed yourself with this bit of propaganda, man. Try to keep your fantasies in your pants a little longer next time.

I'd vote for Trump if I was in the US, and if anything, this thread shouldn't demoralize you, it should inspire you.

Picture this, if Hillary wins? Millions of useless nigger and spic immigrants will enter the US, each one of them more useless than the last, they'll drain the country and rape women if they don't get gibmedats.

And when it comes to polling day, they'll vote against the people that want to restore the country to it's rightful place, the gibmedats will actively block Trump-like figures in the future, the entire poltiical system will be broken and one sided.

The future we envisioned either thrives or dies with Trump.

I am a conservative, but once I graduate I want to move to Alaska. I love the cold.

White people are the largest, most reliable voters.

Trump losing would probably be the best thing for the U.S. It will show finally, without an inch of doubt, that white males no longer have the say in the United States.

They will face borderline persecution; shot down and shut out of everything. Nobody will pander to them. Yet they "still" make up a significant demographic. Areas such as police, military, secret service, white men still hold prominent positions.

Shitloads of military folk were pissed that Obama was voted in. Texans insist that Obama is no president of theirs. There is growing resentment and here's the best part: Hillary can't help but poke the beast. Hillary and the democrats will do absolutely everything to fuck over whitey. The sjw's ultimate goal is to leave no stone un-turned, there will be no more white "safe space".

Whites will literally have their backs against the wall and that's when shit gets interesting.

I'm the biggest supporter of Drumpf on this forum, but I think it's over for him. I'm voting Johnson, as should you.

Are you asking for WW III? I mean I don't mind, white people will win, again, and there's going to be a lot of dead spics and niggers, just like all the other wars we've won.

>Even if the polls are rigged (I believe they are, that drop looks so manufactured)
RT tends to get Putin on there talking about how international journalists allegedly get shooed away from polling stations in the US. Of course he would say that, but given what I've seen of the theatrics of the politics there, and the propaganda machine that surrounds the campaign in general, I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

> Loves the cold
> Dating a white girl

Story checks

don't give up, gringo. you have the blood of the people who went to the moon, who conquered an entire continent, who make the best burgers in the whole damn world. YOU CAN MAKE TRUMP WIN.

I think it's the hands

They are too small for a president

Mate, it's the only thing that will save us. Our future will look like South Africa or Brazil. Pick one and grow to like it because if Europe, Canada, Australia and the U.S. keep going the way they are, that is where we are headed.

I just pray that the day shit hits the fan, I am still of age to fight for what I believe. Nothing would be more depressing than to experience this decline until I am too old behead a Saracen.

When someone starts a thread by saying I'm not a shill. I can guarantee you they are a shill.
Hide thread and move on.

WWIII pretty much means the death of the emus though.

China will rape your motherland, emu.

I'm not, though.

So what you're saying is...you're a shill?

he wants to keep the dead white girl out in the cold so her pussy is tighter for longer.

>biggest supporter
>forum
>Johnson

kys

>decline until I am too old behead a Saracen

It's never too late if deus vults or the gods hear you, depending on your preference.

nigger go home

And Brexit will never happen.

Can all of you please just come home to Australia and make Australia great? Outside of the yellow menace we're doing a good job of keeping our country white, but we need more capable whites to come join us.

Why stay in that dying country? Even if Trump somehow wins this election, you guys are so riddled with debt and in a few years whites will be a minority.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

so you want us to leave most of the worlds nukes and military equipment in the hands of niggers, spics, and muslims?

Do you think staying there anything is going to change?

Hillary could blow up the World Trade Center and the general public would still eat her pussy

Too much freedom is bad because most people are naturally bad people who will wreck society if given a chance.
Morality must be FORCED upon these people, they should FEAR going against the morals of society. Like in Nazi Germany or pretty much any early or pre-20th century society. They had morals. We don't. And look at us now.

Trumpenfuhrer has a chance, largely because Hillary is deepy unpopular, even with Democrats, many of which are already fatigued due to a failed Obongo Presidency where race-relations are at an all-time low, people feel less safe from terrorism, and the economy is in the shitter.

They also know instinctively that Hillary is going to war in Syria as soon as she is elected.