Something is going on.. something big

Something is going on.. something big.
For the last few months the German government has been secretly flying in refugees to Germany without ever telling the public about it and it has just now been discovered

Some German user living in Köln said that recently there have been an increase of numerous flights between 1-5am in the morning landing at the airport even though there is a ban/limit of flights between 1-5am. He then checked online to see where the flights originate from and it blew my mind.

All the flights originate from Turkey and other migrant hotspots. This is where all of the refugees originate from. Some Austrian media picked up on it and look at what they found
austria-netz.de/koeln-bonner-flughafen-und-seine-grossen-geheimnisse-bei-nacht/

The government claims that the amount of migrant arrivals has been decreasing but police statements contradict it. All of a sudden we discover new methods they use to import them. Pic related is a photo of arriving migrants from one of the landed planes at Köln airport during the night.

This is a state sponsored invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A380#Passenger_provisions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a picture of the flight arrivals during the night at Köln airport. Take notice of the origins. Highlighted are all migrant hotspots.

This is for Köln alone. Not including the many other airports in Germany. Each plane holds several hundred people. These are not normal scheduled flights because these routes did not exist the previous years.

bump

Source is not trustworthy.

WTF

Of course it's not. Do you think a major MSM outlet will report on it? That's like expecting CNN to report about Hillary's corruption. This is what they saw upon arrival to the airport, AND first hand experience and witnesses by users of this board.

plz let this be true

How many flights does it take to import an army?

so what happens now?

bump

that's sad

>Da sind große Flieger bei, die pro Flugzeug über 500 Passagiere fassen!

Uwotm8 Airbus A380 (Biggest airplane actually out there) has seats for 205 passangers.Thats just some bullshit propaganda i guess

It is. The German government is literally flying in migrants from the Middle East on the taxpayer's expense.

Pic related is what a family of 4 migrants once settled in Germany gets, nearly 4000€

You can find out on your own, krauts.

flightradar24.com/

It's going to be funny when this migrant horde storms merkels home because they can't control their urge to kill "leaders"

Isn't that part of the EU agreement with Turkey?

why Import them? we have enough sleepers and "moderates" here to get fucked pretty fast if they are able to get armed.

>Airbus A380 (Biggest airplane actually out there) has seats for 205 passangers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A380#Passenger_provisions
>The maximum certified carrying capacity is 853 passengers in an all-economy-class layout,[46]

>A380
The maximum certified carrying capacity is 853 passengers in an all-economy-class layout

Germoney is finished m8, get out, get your family out, while you still can.

Come to the UK (unless you are a dirty Turk), we are leaving this failed political project before it kills us all.

>inb4 beady

And I thought I'm loosing my mind because I'm noticing more and more shitskins in the streets.

Well,Shit.

I have an it falls in line with my discoveries. The pic in is directly from Köln Airport's website

No shit sherlock, it's the "migrant deal" Merkel made with Turkey, they take one back from Greece and another one from Turkey can come in legally.

No they won't the elites live in gated communities and do not give a fuck.

bump

sigh. that's what the national right has been telling you brainwashed cucks from the beginning, but you were too stupid to listen, as always.

this whole mess could only come about as all germans turned their back on the quasi-regime of the (((brd))) and (((they))) used that to further their zionist agenda.

and now countless million deutschsheeple wake up and are angry that their lovely schrebergarten is getting destroyed.

you retards are really all fucked in the head.
thank god i'm half serbian so i have a place to go when you all get flushed down the toilet.

HAHA HOLY FUCK.
WITH ALL THESE RECENT EVENTS INVOLVING HILARY, AND TURKEY, AND THE MIGRANT CRISIS.

THEY REALLY ARE FUNDING A FUCKING INVASION.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, PLEASE LET THIS BE IN THE WIKILEAKS.

Eingliederungshilfe wird bei Behinderung gezahlt.

KEK ITS FUCKING TRUE

THESE ARE THE FLIGHTS SCHEDULED FROM 12am-6am

TOP KEK BETTER START PREPPING THE BULLS SENPAI

ILL BE UP TO WATCH YOU GETTING KEKED IN REAL TIME

I didn't forget the fucking picture, fuck you captcha

Reminder that this is the work of the ANGLO.

We are flooding your disgusting ARYAN country with Turks.

The end of the ARYAN NATION is soon at hand, the last ARYAN blood lines will be sullied and destroyed.

The Eternal Anglo has won.

HUZZAH!

an estonian fringe site had claims about late night planes from turkey and its passengers being quickly redirected before the main arrivals gate, sounded like fiction but awfully similar to what op posted

Like anything will happen, damage is done anyway.

1200 Euro for a whole family doesnt seem to much for me.

somebody needs to go there with a good camera and film it.

Holy God...

That's the pocket money they receive. Their rent and food is already paid for. They also get 2.260€ cash for Eingliederungshilfe.

Yes Hans, keep paying more and more for Turks.

Keep working, keep paying.

Everything will be alright.

germans have zero interest in politics and participate zero in it. they thought they could live their little happy lives forever, and now they're getting jewed by merkel because of that.

in any other country this entire government would be dead and buried by now. only the guilt-ridden cucked pussies of the (((brd))) would work and play for their own butchers, lol

those feels will get to them. it won't take long now :)

please god no..

this hasnt been funny for awhile

how can they be so brazen?

I hate it when I see these white blonde women happy about these savages coming into their lands.

>Something is going on.. something big.

Yes the replacement of your people, your pride, and your traditions to turn you all into mindless slaves who will never do anything but slave and die.

>Quick, let me post about it on a chinese cartoon website. That'll show them!
t. Cuck von Cuckwald

Go burn some mosques!

Because nobody fights back. The Germans have been reduced to self-hating morons like the rest of the West.

We were quite literally killed by kindness. Niggers rule the music industry, our TV channels are brimmed with propaganda, there's really nothing left for us but to get shitty middle management jobs and die.

Fucking Germans wake up, a shame that all the courageous men got killed in previous wars. The Genetic German lines are weak and someone is trying to finish it off..

Eingliederungshilfe is beeing paid for people with disabilities, like people in wheelchair. Or people that lost a leg or something. They get 805 Euro + the rent paid. For a family of 4 people this means 200 Euro per Person ( after Taxes) Anyways refugees get this paid after staying here for some time. In the first half year they just get "Sachleistungen" which are basically food, shelter and clothes. Nothing more. Its kind of funny that you guys still use this as a thing to back your claims. It has been debunked over a year ago.

I TOLD YOU. GERMANS DO NOT PARTICIPATE AT ALL IN POLITICS. THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. AND THAT IS THE RESULT, LOL.

forget this country. it can only be saved by a coup or civil war, nothing else. my guess is the latter once the streets is getting filled with niggers like in sweden. that's what's coming and (((they))) know that of course. it was their plan all along :)

Probably the best solution. God knows how many weapons they are stashing in them anyways.

In English so you can stop with your bullshit.

"Eingliederungshilfe" is paid for people with disabilities. It has nothing to do with immigrants or integration whatsoever. Go look it up you uninformed retards before you spread disinfo.

This has been planned for a long time

Fresh arrivals do get cash allowances each month, although it is only about 205€.

I still don't see any reason to defend it though.

Well holy shit.

And I thought our government busing in Mexicans was sinister.

MANDATORY WHITE MALE CASTRATION WHEN?

This … another level of treachery.

For what purpose?

Only the god emperor can save you now, from yourselves

How bad is it really? A friend of mine in Germany said it didn't chance much. But then again he lives near the border.

>German government has been secretly flying in refugees to Germany

like it needs to be done secretely lmao

I never said it was not for people with disabilities. But do you seriously think that 2260€ for someone who claims to have a disability is acceptable even if they have no documentation and we don't even know who they are? Even if they are in a wheelchair or can not walk straight, why should they get 2260€ for it?

And not being able to speak german IN GERMANY isn't a disability shitlord?
Check your privilege foul nazi jewkiller cisscum!

which mosque is this ?

I counted some 8 different German flags ITT.

ARE YOU AT LEAST GOING TO MEET UP IRL AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT????

A demo? A graffiti? Throw a molotov cocktail?
Write a letter to a representative or local media? ANYTHING?

idk if there's any truth to it, another claim was about hundreds of fictional "foreign students" in a large university in our capital - who are unable to answer basic questions about what it is that they're studying

Im not defending it. You should just smarten up and use actuall data on that and not long debunked stuff. Everybody who has seen that circling around facebook last year knows that its not what a normal refugee gets in germany. Saying it is that way doesnt make people want to believe your claims more.

And see how the whites dress? Like knock offs of their new black masters.

We have been conquered.

Dumbass, are you literally sitting here defending your government while they fuck you?

Is this how cucked you are? No don't worry about the massive demographic shift your country is going through and how quickly your progressive tolerant culture is taking hits. Don't worry about it at all.

This guy. Seriously. His wife could be getting gang fucked by 9 guys and he'd be mad about someone not being accurate about the countries of origin.

And here we see it the "critical Germans" defending "facts" while they go extinct.

What an absolute pile of shit. Germans are seriously fucking pathetic. Die on your knees you are not worthy to call yourself German because your ancestors would have never stood for this.

But go on and keep "Debating" you're really making a difference! ...

Germans themselfs can get up to 4000 Euro just for having disabilities.

I believe that this was a picture used in a news article to represent the cache found in a mosque. It is not a picture of what was actually found.

Fuck off. I won't be meeting up with
racist NEETs who only care about refugees because they are afraid that the government will cut their welfare money.

Says the american. Take more care about your own problems with the mexicans and blacks and start doing something about it and dont tell us what to do. You are the best example of people failing at this. Why should i take your advice ?

iam actually very happy! BÜRGERKRIEG BÜRGERKIREG!

Yes it's a lot of money but you don't seriously believe it is randomly paid out without any legal basis? If you think it's that easy try to apply for it yourself. The person probably lost both arms or legs and maybe his eyes on top of that, no idea but it's definitely more than sitting in a wheelchair.

Enjoy extinction.

i hope for an armaggedon.

Because we aren't failing at this. Do you really think BLM and shit is popular here? The vast majority of people despise everything they stand for.

Meanwhile your people are all cheering and applauding your own death.

sry wrong information up to 10000 Euro a month

>get rekt by facts
>resort to off topic insults

Stay mad burger

>What`s the refugee deal with Turkey
Are you legitimatly retarded?

And miss the fun? Thanks, honestly, but no thanks. The land shall drink the blood of the last patriots.

that's france you illiterate nigger

>And here we see it the "critical Germans" defending "facts" while they go extinct.

Holy shit, this.

>Dummkopf! You said it was an A340 when it was clearly an A380 on the flight register. You silly racists.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE MINUTIAE?!

Presumably one wouldn't be able to book one of these flights if the claims were true.

Also, that Colognanon should go to the airport and simply observe what's happening.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, germany what the actual fuck are you doing??????

Let's be real user, America is just as fucking cucked and we are worse off demographically.

You are not failing at it ? You are kidding right? Should i remind you what is happening in your country?

How much more fucking in the ass will you Germans take before you get gay and angry?

Does the German governemnt WANT a race war? If so what side of it are they planning to be on?
???

its the same as if they would not live in germany at all.

Germany is finished.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Your own people and government are committing suicide at German tax payer expense.

Here they are again folks. The German has achieved victory in attacking a white brother to defend his new masters.

Good work Hans!

That is some super-villain level shit.

>Germans
>saying something bad about their """"leaders"""" EVER
kek

They want their country to turn into a war-torn 3rd world shithole. Oh wait, that's already happened.

Latest poll I saw said that 59% of Germans saw refugees as being good as they will bring their work skills to Germany.

>literally wtf everyone is fucking loonytoons/brainwashed

You should visit that airport and film arrivals of refugees.