On season 5, does this show just keep going in circles? Should I stop now?

On season 5, does this show just keep going in circles? Should I stop now?

might as well

Does anyone on this board watch it? Dunno if I've ever seen it discussed

Yes it keeps going in circles. It improves a bit at the end of season 7, but it's still bad.

I do. And it going in circles is kind of the point. It's about them trying to break the cycle, but consistently failing through their own shitty self destructive behaviour.

Yes. No.

white americans are uncivilized degenerates

one of the most profound shows in the history of television that perfectly depicts white culture.

Every single character is an unlikable dickhead. Every single one.

Except Kev

only reason to watch it is that bitches titties, and I suggest just downloading those scenes instead.

Emmy has top tier tits, not surprised she likes likes to show them

It goes in circles, and the writers wrote season 7 to show emmy she's a bitch irl and needs to stop thinking she's as good as Macy.

Frank and Kev are the only two great characters.

Won't ever smell Svetlana's used panties / 10

End of season 5 is a good stopping point. After that the show loses alot of the humor and becomes rather miserable to watch. Far too much Ian & Deb screentime with every other character besides Kev and Carl becoming hateable

that made me sad when carl's retard brown friend went back to prison. poor fella just wanted his bike

I like the UK one

Is Frank literally Sup Forums personified?

I used to make threads back when I made the misguided decision to try and watch it.

Its about as noteworthy as Big Bang Theory but everyone likes is cause 'lol, tits'

Shameless is nothing more than if an art student made My Name is Earl.

What the fuck was her problem?

she is a whore. i liked her at first how she took care of her family, but the more she started acting selfish and generally being a whore i realized i hate her.

>Adopts siblings
>HURR Y DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP ON MY DREAMS TO SUPPORT MY SIBLINGS
>NO LIP FUCK COLLEGE IM GAMBLING EVERYTHING THE FAMILY HAS ON SOME BULLSHIT CLUB NIGHT
>WUT I HAVE TO PAY WAGES?????? FUG
>FUCK IT LETS TRY AGAIN ON SOME LAUNDROMAT, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY MAKE MAD MONEY
>LOLOL IT PAID OFF THROUGH A MASSIVE FLUKE I R PROPERTY DEVELOPER NOW :))

I didn't realise how much I had come to hate her until this thread. Yeah it's shitty that she was left to raise her brothers and sisters, but if you assume that responsibility then you can't just shrug it off when it interferes with your life. It's particularly shitty to leave the next oldest to deal with it when you already know what a raw deal it is.

Hottest scene in this show is when Fiona fucks that black guy.

>leaves out cocaine and kid gets into it and gets sick
>supposed to feel sympathy for Fiona
Fuck Fiona, nobody should feel bad for her, she makes terrible decisions

i wonder if that's how the show writers are intending it, for you to start hating her? like a breaking bad type character arc. or if the writers are just stupid and don't realize how much of a cunt they made her

is Debs going to get those fat tits out this season?

oh shit that's hilarious, she thinks she is attractive

>impoverished, uneducated people keep making the same mistakes

Not really surprising. What IS surprising is that they didn't cancel this shit show after the first season.

Goes in circles.
Seems like 3 or so characters start to get their shit together.
The rest fall hard.
Then those who fell get retribution arcs.
And those who had steady lives fuck up, usually via drugs or sex or whatever

>fiona had the comfy cup selling job
>drugs
>getting married
>guy does drugs
>buys laundromat
>sells for cash
>last i remember she bought that apartment

cant wait to see how she loses it

>granny panties

and no, she turns 18 after the seaons films

Looks more like a quadroon but I was waiting for them to turn her into a full blown coal burner. Fuck that jewess anyway.

Explain why he isn't the best character

Hope he comes back and makes it interesting again.

>deb will never die on screen

damn

>cheats on only decent guy to like her with his drug addict brother
>dates scumbags, junkies, and thieves
>acts like a completely slut, fucking anyone she meets
>somehow believes men are the problem
>gets a shit tattoo and dyes her hair blue
such an unlikable character
Oh nearly forgot, making her younger sister (whose also fucking retarded for making herself pregnant) and her young child homeless because she couldn't get a job while minding her kid
Frank is honestly becoming more likeable than fiona

he was black?
looked more mediterranean brown to mem

The kids are growing up fast. I'm wondering how the show will continue. Also, does anyone else watch it at all? I only watch it as a "Why the hell not" sort of thing, not because I want to.

she sold that apartment with the laundromat to the developer
despite being a thief, he seemed like an alright guy and was at least and interesting character

pretty sure he meant that apartment complex she buys from the guy she fucks, the contractor or realtor or whatever

Holy FUCK I've been watching this for years and only just realized he was Goku

I got mid way into season 2 before I gave up. It not only became the same thing, but it was loaded with tons of cliches.

>le supergenius teenager who gets perfect scores on the SATs
>le gay teenager who is in love with a Muslim (how topical)
>le half black baby
>le slutty girl who tries her best to the mother to the entire dysfunctional family

Frank and his schemes are actually pretty funny, but he the rest of the family drag the whole show down.

I watch it, basically because I have been from the beginning.

ah yes, the complex that's clearly a scam and the guy sold it way over value to her cause she's an idiot who thinks she's a property developer
That's how i want it to go, but given this shows writers they'll most likely have it be another big success like her fuckin laundromat, because Fiona can do no wrong despite being a horrible character

>Frank is honestly becoming more likeable than fiona

frank has always been likeable. he is /ourguy/, but seriously frank is awesome

first few seasons
>interracial couple
>gay couple
then...
>gay interracial couple
>multiple interracial couples and Fiona gets BLACKED several times
>polyamourous international couple
>gay couple but one them is trans

It's always great seeing this show spiral down into absolute degeneracy. I know Shameless is basically a satire and caricature of modern American society but jesus does it really force a narrative down viewers throats.

Yep. Same reason I stuck with Weeds and Californication. It's just entertaining enough that I might as well see how it ends.

Ian and Mickey were actually a pretty well done gay couple desu.

>le half black baby
>still somehow biologically Frank and Monica's

So why did Lip, after fucking girls like Karen, Amanda, his MILF teacher and having three ways with 10/10's fell for that butt ugly waitress that literally looked like a bird in season 7? This is the same guy that fucked Mandy and is now settling for a 5/10

I dropped it after season two. It had funny moments but good God did it have a lot of shit. It's only fun when the family is being trashy, when it tries to do drama or god forbid romance (yeah, picking the guy who played goku and trying to play him up as some badass Chad totally isn't retarded)

Because Lip is a retard that fucked things up with his qt Asian bitch with rich parents. His stories have seriously gone nowhere. Remember how he was originally accepted to MIT?