We discuss how Trump could win

We discuss how Trump could win
Fuck off CTR shills, we are full

Trump will win. There is no could involved, you shitposting faggot. Fuck off, m8.

>how Trump can win
>implying he isn't going to
>implying there's a possibility he could lose

No no...you fuck off CTR shill.

Election "could" be rigged since some faggot states use Clinton voting machines that are cucked

Trump is winning and will win. Don't fall for the massive dis-info program Shillary launched Straya.

They are scared shitless and are now trying to convince people that Trump has no chance to discourage Trumpeters form going out and voting.

It will have the opposite effect though. It will bring us out in droves. We must MAGA or goodbye America and welcome refugees.

Australian media will not stop insulting him, especially cuck programs like "The Project". Trump needs to save the west.

Fuck off you cunt, trying to have a constructive conversation. Present a real argument.

Trump could drop out and let the GOP win, thereby defeating Hillary and 'winning'.

>We discuss how Trump could win
He has already won

Honestly lads, I've been looking at those electoral maps and our chances don't seem that good. If Trump gets all the solid Republican states and Florida, he still needs to flip at least a couple of solid blue states to get that magic 270. Virginia, NM, Pennsylvania, some NE states. He needs to win at least two or three to push himself over the top and these places have been pretty dependably blue for the past few cycles. Not feeling optimistic t-b-h. I'm not even sure about how FL will go this time.

He seems to be working hard to flip Pennsylvania.

October Surprise seems like his best bet ...

>We discuss how Trump could win
We send him to Australia for good.

He just keeps doing what he's doing.
All these "scandals" the media is talking about? 0 damage.

How long has the media been at this game? Since day 1. Nothing works. It doesn't matter what scandal they throw at Trump, he only grows.

If you read Trump's "Art of the Deal", he's doing exactly what he wrote in his book. Pull this kind of controversial shit to get attention.

Trump is going to win. His support is MUCH larger than what the media and polls suggest.

>gold plated construction hat

based

Are u fucking kidding me?
If trump dropped out i wouldnt vote

Stop looking at the maps. Hillary isn't Obama. The rules have changed. Demographics shifts are all over the place. Trump is the candidate of change generating the most excitement and discussion. A landslide is the most likely outcome, as independents overwhelmingly favor Trump. Registered Republicans and Democrats are not that big a slice of the pie, and many are disenfranchised right now.

By being himself.

Look at him during the 80s, the dude is liberal as fuck.

Will Hillary voters stay home if it looks like she has a sizable lead before Election Day? Like if it looks like she has it in the bag

I'd say he might be able to win if Hillary and Johnson both died somehow. Aside from that, I don't think it's possible.

He will win because johnson will split the Bernie voters. Look at the states Bernie won those are Trump territory now

The first thing he needs to do is explain how rigged the polls have been especially for the past couple of weeks. He needs to hammer down on illary and her bad health to the point the msm has to get a statement from her on it. If she lies, people will know. We have plenty evidence she isn't physically or mentally fit to be president. She wears diapers for fucks sake.

It already is being rigged. The polls being fake is the beginning of the election fraud. They have to get the perception out so it doest look fixed when they do it. Calling out pollsters and press outlets including Reuters and AP needs to happen NOW. He is playing it too soft that the whole media is fabricating a narrative that I falling way behind and has no support, when its actually quite the opposite. The campaign has internal polls that are fairly sampled that shows trump ahead, because they actually care how they are really polling. Hillary doesn't because they're going to rig the election to fit the polling numbers. Normally you cant steal a landslide but her strategy here that wont matter because no one will ever see the landslide. I guarantee that exit polls will not be conducted, and if they are they will only break down on a demographic level. This is dictatorial style election fraud.

You would be so kind?

Establishment Republicans are all rino that would run. Basically Dem controlled opposition party. Who do you suggest? Paul Ryan? Another McCain run?

>open borders
>amnesty
>Muslim refugees
>globalism
>tpp

Voter turnout

This

He needs to learn how to ignore baits and stay on the message.

i remember when i used to surf pol regularly...