(((Carl Sagan)))

What's pol's opinion on Carl Sagan?

He used to be one of my idols and got me interested in science but after learning about the jews i can't help but feel suspicious of him.
Any red pills on Carl Sagan?

Jew

wait was carl sagan jewish?

He was a cool dude who was mostly apolitical as he cared more about space than cold war politics

fuck off user, sagan was the fucking boss

Are you seriously going to let people from a Mongolian unicycling form tell who and who not to look up to?

he is into young black guys

Neil DeGrasse Tyson was his buttboy and he gave him favors in return

>Pulling out a 1975 calendar belonging to the famous astronomer, he found the day Sagan invited the 17-year-old to spend a day in Ithaca. Sagan had offered to put him up for the night if his bus back to the Bronx did not come. Tyson said, "I already knew I wanted to become a scientist. But that afternoon, I learned from Carl the kind of person I wanted to become."

The sexual abuse by Sagen turned Neil Meme De Grasse Reddit into the sexual predator and rapist he is today

Its all out there ... Open your eyes and you will connect the dots

>pic related
>Yung Neil

Does he look like a scientist?

Really makes you think.

This is your red pill on (((Carl Sagan)))

Maybe he was a good astronomer, I wouldn't know.
Science populizers are all trying to produce a secular spirituality to replace traditional religious norms so he was pushing globalism and degeneracy along with his atheism.
Cosmos with Black Science Matters is worse than the original.

Just making sure i don't get jewed by one of my idols

>muh human race

This
Having a tinking mind is something that God wants you to have and use , blind followers for the blind god . God like followers for the one true God

Hes a good Jew.

Sagan basically replaced Jesus with Aliens and smoked a ton of weed to keep it all making sense in his head.

>Soviet education

They're all Jewish

I can't believe how many famous people in history are Jewish, it probably like 70% of the people. The other 29% are white and 1% are Asian.

>Black Science Matters

kekd

Wasn't he the retard that put the location of earth on a probe and shot it in space so that every filthy xeno knows where to aim their doomsday device?

Sagan was a cool guy. Sure, he was wrong on some stuff but hey, have you ever seen a perfect happy merchant?

It's not like you wouldn't be better off dead.

>Cosmos with Black Science Matters is worse than the original.

I have to agree. The way Carl Sagan delivered the episodes was very well organized and it tied into itself. An episode would be formatted something like this

Pose a question -> Explore history of question/topic -> History of person who made discovery -> Reasoning behind discovery -> Tie back to original question -> Leave with questions yet to be answered

NdT's Cosmos is something like this
Pose a question -> Hey guys I used to know Carl Sagan here's a quote from him I shoehorned in -> Some history of topic, narrated with a strong bias -> Remember the environment? We should be saving the environment.

You can really tell which series was based off a book that had a lot of work poured into it to form a cohesive argument and which series was just a cash-grab on the Carl Sagan hype that happened in the late 00's and early 10's.

>It's not like you wouldn't be better off dead.

This. Practicing homosexual and occultist.

Carl Sagan wasn't a Jew, he didn't believe in a supernatural god. If he was Jew it was merely by association or respect for the tribe, probably because it is favourable to identify as such but he didn't follow religion or believed it. A lot of jewish scientists if not most are atheist or pantheists, Einstein included, so just dismissing them because of this is silly.

>If he was Jew it was merely by association or respect for the tribe
His mother was a Jewess. Google it yourself.

Read what I just wrote. Being a children of jewish parents doesn't make you believe in the jewish god, Yahweh.

It makes you Jewish, though.
Are you a religious Jew? Does the notion that non-practicing Jews remain Jewish offend you? Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity. Satan was an ethnic Jew. He popularized secularism on television. He is exactly a Jew.

I bet it's all nepotism and NWO
it can't be that a lot of them are just smart and resourceful

Jews are genetically distinct from whites

I bet it's a little bit of both

Why do you need the approval of others to form your own opinion about someone, you fucking faggot.

>Satan was an ethnic Jew
Meant to say Sagan, don't phonepost, kids.

he lied about nuclear winter.

Very nice summary.

Rejoice for this sodomite heretic is burning in hell right now in unimaginable agony!

WHERE IS YOUR SCIENCE GOD, SAGAN?

Sagan spent considering effort trying to debunk UFOs and Aliens in general.

There's no doubt he is part of the coverup, considering he was part of the administration at the time.

He's a shill, basically.

No, indeed they ARE smart and resourceful.

They're just incredibly tight knit, meaning they scratch each others backs, loads of nepotism and favoritism.

Modern academia is basically just Jews promoting other Jews into positions of power and influence.

Nothing offends me. I think there is just a misunderstanding between us. I'm saying he isn't religious so it does not really matter that he is Jewish (if you think it is a race), unless of course you have something against the atheism and secularism he preached, which you seem to have.

I know jews push a lot of degeneracy and morals to destroy white western civilizations and preserve their tribe but I don't think someone like Sagan is one of those. He inspired a lot of people, just like Feynman, Einstein etc.

I have no respect for you, your culture, your country or its people.

>watch Through the Wormhole
>the episode about alien life
>"now we are heading to nasa and our first guess is...
>lynn rothschild"

reeEEEE

holy shit

Science is just Jewish propaganda anyway.

>people actually believe the universe just poofed into existence
>people actually believe life just poofed into existence from water and some chemicals

>Science is just Jewish propaganda anyway.

This is why nobody takes us seriously

>science is exclusive to jews

Yeah, no. Most actual scientific progress, and well, most ANY kind of progress in any medium, is not done by Jews.

i meant nobody takes us seriously with people saying dumb shit like that

Thank you. Your posts were the final drop in the water for me to leave this board.

Please stay. I cannot be the only sane mind on here.

Sup Forums is satire.

>~20% of nobel prizes are won by Jews
>this doesn't count as scientific progress

I bet you think the Nobel Prize is some kind of legit award, don't you.

Wake up, faggot. It's a Jew award, given to Jews, named after a Jew.

I told you, modern academia is rotten to the very core.

Shills the NWO and degeneracy too hard to not be hated.

Nobel prizes for the hard sciences are legit.

Spot the buttblasted redneck storm weenie.

It's not all science obviously. It's (((science))). This basically means pop science, social science, and modern medicine to an extent.

The entire Nobel prize has been forever tainted beyond repair.

See, this is why Canadians are relegated to Australia-tier shitposting.

The U.S. is fucking HUGE. You couldn't be more wrong about who you think you're talking to, maple nigger.

Hitler was a Jew.

I'm an American and I don't know why I am upset!

His pale blue dot speech is one of my favorite speeches ever.
Astronomy and cosmology are my favorite subjects of all time and I really liked listening to Carl Sagans cosmos on youtube. I wish he were still alive to see the progress we've made

>the Carl Sagan hype that happened in the late 00's and early 10's
You made this up

>muh einstein

>if you think it is a race
It's both.

Original Cosmos is fantastic. Makes Christians butthurt to this day.

good riddance atheists fucking shits

a pozzed moron who got more wrong about science than he got right, who contributed to the current generation of "internet intellectuals"

Sagan influenced me a lot. He was a popularizer ahead of time, before all the "I fucking love science" BS. Today's "cult of Sagan" is just a caricature of him, hijacked by SJWs. When you read his books, he was a rational person (of course), maybe a bit left-leaning, but in many ways a total opposite of today's SJWs. An ardent proponent of space exploration, science, education not twisted by libtardism and affirmative action, an admirer of adventure and the strength of willpower.

Pic related - Sagan's best book.

Tyson is a pop-scientist at most.

>tell me what to believe
>i won't look up to anybody that doesn't fit Sup Forums's dipshit standards

%80 of posts on this board are shitposts, %10 are the lizard brained retards who think everyone else is serious, and the other %10 are slight truths that are embellished with hyperbole

No, it's not. Sup Forums is full of actual retards.

Look at you, being all new here and shit.

We know the plan, Schlomo. If you don't, it's because you're super new, friend.