Is there a ''civilization'' more overrated than vikangz...

is there a ''civilization'' more overrated than vikangz? they were literally lightskinned niggers destroying everything they touched, yet people idolize them

Nordicists aren't people.

nothing wrong with destroying m*Doids

All French carry the seed of Rollo now. I want a French waifu ASAP.

vikings were merchants-sometimes-pillagers, it's not a civilisation
another meme warriors are samurais, basically glorified armored peasants

>armoured peasants

What? They were aristocrats m8, closer to European knights in terms of their social status. They are overrated too, but by definition they were not peasants.

samurais at least had a philosophy, honor and some morals, vikanz had anything of that

t. not a weeaboo

She really fucking looks like my mum…

>be samurai
>have moral code, well organized city states, advanced politics, good architecture and aesthetic art

>be viKANGS
>pillage and fuck all day, live in straw and mud tents, occasionally sell some shit
yes, they sure are comparable

*halts your advancement*
håhåhåhå nothing personnel, swarthy

>people still butthurt after a millenia
heh nothing personel

xxXBLACKSXxx are in debt to us for enslaving so many wh*tes

Viking was a lifestyle, not a civilization

I have nothing to be butthurt for, I just don't understand what's so appealing about blonde niggers

Explain why they like Muslims so much

Yes it's true, so what? No one talk another things.

Silk trade routes

Didn't they end up settling down in Russia or something after everything calmed down?

Yes, that is what your marxist elementary school teacher taught you.

>if u dun lik thieves and rapist savages ur a comi
what a retarded argument

Vikings (the people we call vikings that is) were far from only raiding savages.
Mainly they were extremely successful traders and explorers.
There is traces of them from all over the world pretty much.
Vikings from all over Scandinavia settled in Russia long before they discovered the UK.

What does Paris have to do with the mediterranean ?

Because of trade. It had nothing to do with religion. The major supply being silk and gold.
The vikings were pretty much given a free pass in the middle east as long as they didn't raid which was a very profitable contract.

Vikings didn't fight if they didn't have to.

This buddhahead definitely don't know shit about dionysism.

Kek the dangers of mother Russia

>lightskinned
>people idolize them
that's it basically
When the culture shifts and whites will be no more considered model humans, nobody will care.

funny because the greatest civilizations of all times were made by non-whites while wh*tes were considered the lowest of the low in all of them

Ancient ones yes. Modern are white ones therefore whites are considered superior. In ancient times whites were nothing more than barbarians.

>Modern are white ones
and it's trash unironically, non-white civilizations reached the greatest point in many subjects unknown for us nowadays

>How I think it looks like
How it really is

>many subjects unknown for us nowadays
?

>Poland
>fucking Russia
is this some kind of bizarro world? Because ususally its the other way around. Really dont get these memes

its to make whatever retards makes/likes these lose their shit

Reminder that vikings got accidentally BTFO by skrælings in Atlantic Canada.

But like nobody could ever take that seriously since it's not remotely based on anything in real life (the opposite in fact) so I dont see how that'd work

shut the fuck up, Vinland

Imagine being 11th century vikings armed with steel swords, centuries of martial experience, the world's best long range amphibious assault craft, and armour. Then you get rekt by a handful of manlets armed with bone, stone, and wood hunting tools.

And then theres the canadians, a people so weak they cant even take back Hans Island from the danes who lost to the Skrælings

And then theres the swedes, a people so weak they cant even take back Sweden from the refugees who lost to life

Great conquerors and warriors are always seen as prestigious. The Vikings had a massive impact on Western Europe, the same Western Europeans who centuries later would conquer the world. If you look at Vikings alone then they don't deserve their fame and attention. But when you take the influence of those they conquered into account, it makes more sense.

Why aren't there any romanticized movies/shows about Barbary corsairs? Fucking racist wh*Teoids

>BLACK WARRIOR captures N*rdoid twink
Based

>Great conquerors and warriors are always seen as prestigious.
lol they weren't great conquerors and warriors, they were just barbarians
>The Vikings had a massive impact on Western Europe
in what way? how to rape and pillage properly?

There were no Vikings, there would be no Russia.

Who knows how much better the world would be then...

>Ancient ones yes
indo-europeans were white boyo

no, they were meds, as meds as they're today minus the moorish part, don't even try to whitewash romans and greeks now, Sup Forums

>they were meds
romans and ancient greeks were white indo-europeans, they had nothing to do with m*Doids

I'll just leave this here niggers

Niggers:
[Yugoslavians
Greeks
Italians
Spaniards
Portugese]

Into your cage literal niggers

said who? the ridiculous ex-convict with superiority complex? lmao

Complete bullshit. Vikings were mainly traders / explorers.

> muh lindisfarne

A few Scandinavians landed at a heavily fortified island, with a literal castle in its center. There were no record of viking raids to that point, only trading and getting along with other natives they encountered, but all over sudden they went completely mad, attacked everyone, raped the kids, stole everything and then pissed and shat on- and inside of their church.

Ask yourself what is more likely - an over-the-top brutal raid happening out of the blue, which is what (((Shimeon))) of Durham will have you believe, or that said Shimeon and his friends saw the nords and simply could not bare the thought of a group of free, white people being happy the way things were, with no apparent interest in their Semitic lies.

The answer is no. 2. They also desperately needed a story like this, since their aggression against other free whites down on the continent (carried out by people like Charlemagne) were starting to run out of steam. They spun up a fake news story and dispatched it to the south in order to spur them on. This fakes news story is what "researchers" point to as proof of viking wrong-doings. It continues to this day.

> muh raids

Yes, there were viking armies, led by Danish and Norwegian kings, who responded to the aggression by christian kings from the south and west directed towards Scandinavia and northern Europe. They simply dindu nothing, except defending themselves.

BTW these warriors were successful for hundreds of years. We have had a bad few hundred years now, that is true, but things look like they are about to turn. We'll see where things go from here.

if they were indigenous m*Doids they wouldn't have spoken indo-european
>said who
common sense

this

> Vikings were mainly traders / explorers.
so basically barbarian jews? even worse, you gotta admit even so, they're overrated af
>common sense
basically your ass

>lol they weren't great conquerors and warriors, they were just barbarians
The Roman Emperors would disagree.

>In what way? how to rape and pillage properly?.
They basically created the medieval kingdom of England for one. Before the Vikings England was a fractured land of various petty Kingdoms, never really showing much ambition or promise. I believe they also waged war against the Irish and Scottish, but I'm not too sure about that. The Anglo-Saxons and French were terrified of them. The French King offered some Vikings land in return for protection against the other Vikings, and the descendants of these Vikings became known as Normans. The Normans were great conquerors in their own right, toppling Anglo-Saxon England, invading Wales and Ireland, as well as their wacky adventures in the Mediterranean. All of this isn't even mentioning the Vikings' impact in the East with the Slavs.

>basically your ass
nuh-uh, it is a known fact that the original indo-europeans were genetically similar to northern europeans and romans and greeks were indo-european
he's an argentinian mongrel with an inferiority complex larping a roman, don't expect him to make sense

>The Roman Emperors would disagree.
lol, they were retards too fat and comfortable living in hedonism for their entire life to do anything against a horde of barbarians,, bunch of faggots
>They basically created the medieval kingdom of England for one
meh, irrelevant
>it is a known fact that the original indo-europeans were genetically similar to northern europeans and romans and greeks were indo-european
yeah? when? 3 million years ago? utter bullshit
>larping a roman
lol what? when did I wewuz with anything?

Did someone say m*Doids?

>when
since their inception, the people who created rome and greece were genetically similar to northern and eastern europeans
>when did I wewuz with anything
many latin americans do the same, they identify with their spanish rapebaby component and have an inferiority complex towards northern europeans and larp as romans in a vain attempt to suppress it

>since their inception,
so eons ago, then they started racemixing as rabbits, although euros in general fucked each other for millennia, probably most of you aren't as pure as you like to believe
>many latin americans do the same
>so that means all do it
american tier stupidity tbqh

the best vikings were adventurous and masculine men who settled britain, ireland, iceland, france and russia, or went off to constantinople or spain as mercenaries

the faggots who were left behind passed on their faggot genes and created the modern scandinavian

It's bizzaro countryballs don't read too much into it.

It was a handful of farmers, not a huge army invading america

Their seafaring ability considering the time period was very advanced

there's a reason why they were the first navigators to reach the New World

Even if pillaging is nigger tier in general

i don't think there's anyone who think vikings were awesome because of how violent they were. more about their culture
and pls don't compare them to niggers. niggers never discovered anything

Phoenicians were better, and actually civilized, vikangz probably copied them because they couoldn't even be original in that

>they started racemixing as rabbits
that doesn't change the fact that the original romans and greeks were genetically northern european
>american tier stupidity tbqh
that's the only motivation you could possibly have to be making this thread

100 million years ago, they were just meds during Greek/Roman empires
>that's the only motivation you could possibly have to be making this thread
lmao, butthurt nord*id, I'm a proud amerindian, I don't need to larp as anything as I don't have an identity crisis

>armour
>martial experience
they were literally a few dozens of farmers, who got ambushed by a horde of natives. they beat the natives back but fucked off once the natives started to conduct raids against the norse settlement
there's even a story of a norse woman scared off a native raiding party all by herself
æthelred the unready genocided the danes and norsemen living in the danelaw and promply got his shit pushed in when sweyn forkbeard came back for revenge

>they weren't m*Doid in origin
>but they were genetically m*Doid I swear
you wish jorge

Sup Forums please go
ancient greeks and romans were as meds as they could get, if they were blonde and blue eyed subhumans in the beggining doesn't mean anything, because at the end of the day 2 of the biggest civilizations were created by meds and not by albino niggers

>they were m*Doid I swear
>despite speaking a nordic IE language
nice try, m*Doid

Source?
The version of the sagas we learn talk about vikings picking fights with natives for foolish reasons and either getting rekt or running away

>using the language card
lol, we spaniards nao?, and what about CHIs?, they're anglos as well?

language shifting in ancient times happened a tad differently lad

No they weren't. Phoenecians didn't have to deal with frigid and tumultuous Atlantic waters. Phoenecians didn't travel to Norway. On the contrary, Vikings made it to Turkey and Greece.

Only retarded people like Vikings like marvel fans and faggot who has no friends.

>Leif Erikson's half-sister Freydís Eiríksdóttir was pregnant and unable to keep up with the retreating Norsemen. She called out to them to stop fleeing from "such pitiful wretches", adding that if she had weapons, she could do better than that. Freydís seized the sword belonging to a man who had been killed by the natives. She pulled one of her breasts out of her bodice and struck it with the sword, frightening the natives, who fled.[14]

later, all of the colonists left to greenland or iceland, but they still came back to harvest furs or timber. the natives also shat themselves when they saw one of the norsemen's bulls and fled. one

no, it didn't
oh wow, so they're better because the dealt with more chopped seas wow, sure that showed these silly phoenicians haha!
retard
This.

A recent study showed that ancient Greek DNA was 90% Minoan and 10% Indo-European.

>no, it didn't
yes it did, back in those times it mostly happened via population displacement
in other words ancient indo-european nordics moved to the italian peninsula and greece, created their civilizations and overtime m*Doids came to leech off of their developments, leading to their decline

those samples were of m*Doid commoners, they had nothing to do with the Indo-European elite

mong/pol/ btfo!
of course Sup Forums, and egyptians were nordics too until arabs appeared and bum! they brown now!

That's from the discovery and raids of Vinland, I'm talking about the later attempted re-disvovery and establishment. They had 3 or 4 encounters with Inuits and Indians. The first is them attacking a hunting party and getting beat because swords aren't very effective against seal hunting spears. The 2nd is them killing a bunch if natives because one of them picked up a sword out of curiosity, then they mostly built defences and ran from natives they saw after that fearing retaliatory attacks that never materialised.

egyptians weren't nordics, that is why they were conquered by supreme nordic indo-european civilizations many times

source?

according to your logic they were only conquered after the population stopped being white magically no? because if I recall correctly before that they were only conquered once in 4500 years and they kicked them out later
you're a retard

>according to your logic they were only conquered after the population stopped being white magically no
no idea what you're talking about, but I'll explain

ancient indo-europeans conquered those areas, displaced the m*Doid populace and then proceeded to create rome and greece in those areas

eventually m*Doid populations from further south moved to those flourishing centers of civilization which lead to their decline due to the deterioration of their racial stock

>kicked them out
kicked who out, exactly

Fucking bastard vikings.

excellent fairy tale, would tellmy grandchildren before sleeping/10
hicsos

first contact were some natives getting killed by the norsemen, and later they came back, killing leif eriksson's brother with an arrow. the norsemen won this engagement. afterwards, they traded with the natives, but they were scared once they saw one of the norsemen's bulls and later came back to kill the norsemen. the norsemen retreated to an easily defendable position and lost two men while "many of the natives" were slain. they then realized they wouldn't be able to live in peace here and left for greenland instead

except that it happened, how else do you explain the fact that romans and greeks spoke indo-european languages
>hicsos
what the fuck is that

I don't know, maybe, just maybe because meds are also europeans??
>what the fuck is that
lol go read a book some time, it's not going to hurt you

>just maybe because meds are also europeans
not all europeans spoke indo-european languages though, so explain to me how mediterranean europeans came to adopt the language of nordic indo-europeans
but no, greeks hadn't miscegenated too much at the time of hyksos if that is what you meant

This. 1187 best day of my life.

Yes, I'm talking about Thorfinn Karlsefni, not the earlier Ericsson attempts

LMAO

You do realize snowniggers were BTFO in the mediterranean right? Only england and france fell for the viking meme

>snowniggers were BTFO in the mediterranean right
and yet m*Doids speak these so called "snownigger" languages