Why are women so inferior?

All the great leaders are men, all the great artists are men, all the great musicians are men, all the greats sportsman are men, all the great inventors are men, all the great philosophers are men. men men men, every relevant human being in history is a man. Men are taller, stronger and smarter.
Women are only good at breeding, raising kids and house keeping

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516463992976.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is a board for this

there's a board for being a faggot as well

Because that's how the roles were divided during the early ages of mammals. Since the baby came out of the body of the female, and had to drink the milk from her, it was more convenient for the female to stay with the baby, while the male was going out looking from food.
Millions of years later, males have adapted based on those natural roles. Since hunting needs strength, curiosity, bravery an ruse, they tend to have these qualities coded into their unique gene differing from the females, who adapted by developing their emotional capacities and some characteristics (beauty and submissive instinct) that incite the males to come back to them with the food instead of going to another family.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. Even after the mistake that is womens' rights women are still pathetic and haven't done anything of note when compared to the accomplishments by men

>Women are only good at breeding, raising kids and house keeping
It's their main mission, yes, but there were women in history who were based as fuck and did other good things.

>Luise, Queen of Prussia
>Hildegard von Bingen
>Brunhild, Kriemhild
>Saint Elizabeth
And there are probably some more interesting female personalities. Feminists always tell that the evil patriarchy "oppressed" them in the whole history of human kind, but that's simply wrong. There were enough women in charge.

Literally who? You're listing a bunch of nobodies, Melike.

the only reason you posted this here was to get attention for having a controversial opinion, and you knew it wouldn't be controversial on Sup Forums.
you are a massive fag.

Nobodies for you, because you are an uneducated Anglo and have no idea about that.

Gott strafe England by the way.

You obviously have an irrational hate of women and are not interested in serious answers.

brown hands

Get back to sucking cocks, that's all your good at. Eating sperm is your sole existence

Why did you make this thread, OP? Are you angry you can't get a gf?

>t. fat, edgy, autistic, muslim virgin who is mad because he doesn't get any pussy at all.

>Get back to sucking cocks

w*Menoids are disgusting creatures thats why I only fuck men

I think you should fuck OP in the ass, since he doesn't like women either and is mad because he is a virgin. You can help him.

I don't think so

I have a gf, I've probably had more pussy than you lmao.
>y-you can't get pussy
Women are worthless, this is hardly and insult. Stop putting pussy on a pedasal

Bunch of numales in this thread

Its always anglos the ones with irrational hate towards women

She pretended to be dead so attacker lost interest?

>everyone who is not an edgy virgin is a numale

most posters have irrational hate toward something, be it niggers, women or australians

Roasty getting toasty

This.

Women are the reason do anything at all

She is overweight and old, so I guess her body is not stable enough to endure this. It looks like she bumped with her head on the floor. I guess she lost consciousness.

she was hoping for /ss/

Hating St*yans is perfectly ration and justified though

Answer my question(s):
Are you a virgin? Did you ever have a gf?

By the way, how can you talk about your mother like that? You have no honour and no respect.

ranting about females on an online imageboard dedicated for international discussion won't revoke your virgin status.

lmao italians live with their mums until their 30s, no wonder you guys are all pussy whipped, Sure you weren't castrated as a kid?

fake fainting

god i wish i was a girl

i like being a man but i would masturbate as a girl
maybe it's the nip brainwashing, but it seems they really have more fun than us

>Castrated
>Pussy whipped
This doesn't make no sense. I suppose an eunuch wouldn't care about women at all

Buddy, your behaviour is not "manly" or "hard". You behave like a little mentally unstable kid. This is embarrassing.
Please delete yourself.

you are talking about the bitchy side of women which I grant you they are really good at compared to poor us men

However

If you were to check accomplishments of female scientists you would know that there have been many great women scientists, e.g.

the classification of stars according to the color they emit, the ability to detect elements from the light of stars and planets etc. etc.

I am a man and I do believe that women have done alot of great things for science and other fields
in truth there really is no difference between the creative potential of a man and a woman

>(You)

The fall looked very exaggerated, I'm not certain that she would've bumped her head enough to pass out.

>start wars over pussy
>write love songs to pussy
>play sports to impress pussy
>pursue careers to get high-class pussy

Why are men so pathetic?

Btw it was supposed to say 'men do anything at all'

did she die?

the best men gets the best uterus and produce the best offspring
nature is sexist

>these posts are actually unironically being right in this malaysian kite weaving community

But in truth, in reality when we die what use to us is a child leftover in this world
when we die, we die, how does reproducing or not really help
what really does it matter if you have children, you still die
in a decade or two they will forget you
in the end how is that really advantageous to us as an individual ?

obviously not of help
life works as a whole, doesnt give a shit about individuals
do you think your body cares about the trillions cells you lose everyday?

Those little fingers.
Are you a dwarf or a kid?

Indeed
and it doesnt

I really dont know whats more meaningless, existence or sentience ?

I mean animals exist but they dont suffer by knowing they will cease to exist
for them existence is meaningless but what about us

knowing that you will cease to exist what good is our sentience? why did the universe create it when it will cease to exist?
that is so meaningless ??!!

The Italian is right. Your individuality is meaningless to the entirety of humanity. You serve only as a sperm carrier in order for life to continue existing. As a whole humanity is reduced to animal status. Humans can decide their future and course of actions. Biological organisms just want to survive, procreate and evolve. Both work together.

they also probably feel emotions about it at a very rudimental level, otherwise they would follow the rule of surviving and reproducing like they do. they probably dont have existential crisis but im pretty sure they fear death, when it approaches
you are asking the meaning of life
most likely we are a product of chances, just do something good while you are alive, i agree in the end it's all pointless so you might enjoy your time doing something you like

This is what you like, right? Niggers beating white girls.
Leave Europe, subhuman.

>giving your back to someone after hitting him
lmao

Stop this nihilistic BS.

Lol okay if it makes you feel better about your pathetic existence keep thinking that way

I'm enjoying these webms more than I should. Please stop posting them.

im not forcing it as a truth, that's what i believe
it's much better to think you have a purpose, i simply cant do that

Tru dat

well, I am happy I found a like minded bro here in 4chin of all places, inb4 cringy feely

the end of all existence is nihilistic, you cant avoid it, you can try to forget it but it will always be there

>womens right was a mistake
I have faith in britisn again

ok

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516463992976.webm

I know, but nihilism is rubbish that only hurts you, besides being a lie. Read at least a little of Aristotle. Get out of it before you go into depression, user.

Alri mohammed richardson

Go back to your thread on /r9k/ op, this ruse is pretty autistic.

based af, fucking slut cowering on the floor. That's where women rightfully belong.

>Women are only good at breeding, raising kids and house keeping

Because they are women, not men. Why are you trying to measure the worth of women by using male metrics?

Fuck that feminist bullshit.

oh but im not depressed, i enjoy my life, i go out and do stuff
as i said, you should use the time you have to enjoy yourself, instead of ponderating why you are here on this rock
didnt mean you should abuse drugs and die 18 live fast dye young lmao, NO, just enjoy your time knowing that it isnt endless
actually, the fact of being mortal is what gives a purpose to a pointless existence
it's true that most time nihilist people just give up on everything and go "what's the point if i will die anyway"
anyone has that kind of feels, most people just have stronger will to live and dont have much trouble dominating those feels
it's always easy to slip into fedoralord edgy comments about this tho

What the fuck is wrong with that slut? Just randomly ruins your night and then thinks she can just get away with nothing because she's a woman?

it's normal when i go out with my friends, no one beats up no one usually, but we are also drunk when it happens
beating someone like that for a glass is kinda overdoing it

She probably has long been bullying him and getting off easy because he cannot do anything and their group of friends probably side with her all the time so he is left without much other options.

It's her fault for being a bully and for not getting the hint to stop.

Happens a lot at a night out, usually just spill back with either the same laughter in return or a disapointed moan.

Drinks are just ice at that point.

can understand that, being targeted leads to build up and explosion
happened a couple times, personally i did actually wash the girl until she was on the verge of crying
rude yes, bully yes, violent not, and no one tries that anymore usually
also hitting an opponent on the ground isnt cool

some of the leading innovators in computing were women. You can thank women, jews and a gay man for being able to sperg out on your computer right now.

some of the leading innovators in bullshit were women. You can thank women, women and a women for being able to bullshit on your computer right now.

Thanks for posting abusive bitches getting REKT.
Nice to see men standing for themselves, some women think they are untouchable just for having a vagina.

Sadly now in my country if you raise your voice against a woman you are sent to jail over femicide accusations.

LOL Why does she have to dramatize pretending to be unconscious for that shit?
She wants the punishment for the boy to be more severe? or she is really so weak?

take good sir