Ever notice how men shit on larger women?

>"You have pretty face. You'd be more attractive if you lost weight."
youtube.com/watch?v=nU8D1AanQT0

Ever notice how men shit on larger women?

It's pretty fucked up the way men treat larger girls.

Not everyone can be that thin blonde down on the beach.

fat bitches need to be gassed

>that muslim scratching her dirty cunt
wew

>Larger

It's called Fat, you disgusting landwhale.

fuck off fatty

dat ass

post the rest

Someone please explain this webm. Was that a staredown?

>life is easier for you if you are skinny
Well, yeah.

>when CTR shills get bored and try to interact with Sup Forums culture

Privilege to an American fat person is the ability to not overindulge while being sedentary despite an abundance of food and free time.

Privilege to a person struggling in a third-world country is having that food and free time.

What a time to be alive.

Fat camps should be plentiful and compulsory. The fat tolerance movement is one of the worst parts of liberalism.

this what a slag

women slut shaming each other

>Not everyone can be that thin blonde
Literally everyone can be thin. If you're not, it is no one's fault but your own. Period.

If I get drunk enough, I have no problem fucking fat grils.

Again, your facts end where my feelings begin!

>Not everyone can be that thin blonde down on the beach.
You can be all of that actually.

Real women look like this. If you want to gas "fat" women, you'd be gassing over 50% of the women on this planet. You think you have a hard time getting women now? Just imagine how hard it would be to get women if half of them just disappeared. They would be able to demand nothing less than six figure salary and 6ft.+ height.

They can if they actually try to go outside and exercise instead of bitching at people

>shitskin itching her twat

> Wear hajib to protect feminine dignity
> Scratch cunt in public on film

>Hillary supplies arms to ISIS
>Turkroaches stage a coup to make Erdoroach dicatator
>white genocide going full steam

But no, let's talk about women that are too stupid to regulate calorie intake.

She smiled. Stop being retarded

>Not everyone can be that thin blonde

Well yeah. Anybody could be. Weight is not a fixed physical attribute. And hair dye.

So go fuck yourself. Racist.

i just want more of that ass

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Genetics determines your weight. Not every woman can look like this by going to the gym and eating a "healthy" diet. Genetics determines your weight, just like it determines your height.

autist detected

Ever notice how bigger women are shitting on themselves?

>If you want to gas "fat" women, you'd be gassing over 50% of the women on this planet.
Good!

Lol fat shaming is inherently good.
Fat=unhealthy
Unhealthy=bad mating partner
Bad mating partner=ugly ass whale
Fat=ugly ass whale

thats true, but they could be that thin redhead or brunette down the beach if they tried

lol

Why aren't there naturally fat people common anywhere but first world countries?

>post coalburner in defense of fat women

You're kind of hurting your argument here.

or maybe start working out faggot

If you feel that strongly about women losing weight and being thin, you should have no problem with the government paying for gym memberships + a personal trainers + a dieticians, for women, using tax dollars. Right>

Men shit on fat guys too. Being fat is shameful, get over it fatty.

>Genetics determines your weight.

Damn, I always thought it was what you ate.

She looks like a cartoon character

Whats the advantage to loving a fat woman over one who is at a healthy weight? The fat one costs more to feed and keep healthy for instance.

So they should lie? No one, and I mean no one thinks being fat is sexy unless you have a fetish. It's a sign of laziness, ineptitude, lack of self control and a litney of other issues. Being fat is never going to be accepted. You can cram that nonsense down their throats, but you're only hurting them in the long run because once they're a landwhale and realize no man will find them attractive, it's too late.

Fatties should stop eating so much, maybe then they'll be treated with respect.

I mean if you clearly don't respect yourself why should I have to pretend to?

Fat people should just be starved for a week. It has literally no downsides.
Landwhales lose weight, normies get more food
And no more fatties

Wanna go back to my place you fat fuck?

>or maybe start working out

It takes time and money to work out and eat healthy in order to look like this.

Are you going to allow the government to pay their gym memberships? Are you going to push for shorter work days and paid time off so women can get to the gym?

>defending lazy fat people

Get the fuck out.

>that thick latina
>fat

I would literally let her squat over my face and shit all over it. I'd still lick her ass clean.

Literally eat less food, that's it.

Now if somebody wants to be fat and ugly resulting in being alone they have 100% right to do so but they should not complain about the consequences of their own actions..

I can't help but think you'd need at LEAST an 8x6 to satisfy that marvelous rump.

just the same as women shit on fat men or small men. Looks are a thing for everyone.

Ever notice how much female shit on larger males? If you don't think so ask /r9k/. You're fucking blind.

how much money would eating less cost

No, leave that up to private charity.

Then you should off yourself.

Don't women hate men? Why should I care? Women just want men to die or serve anyway. If we don't have a giant dick, if we aren't super rich or if we aren't 10/10 we're shit on.

I don't feel bad. You women are more shallow than us.

>not everyone can be thin

Are you retarded?

Negative money, you're autistic

>money

No it doesn't. You can work out at home for free doing basic exercise. As for time, thats on you. I highly doubt the average joe's/jill's schedule is so clustered they can't work in ONE one hour work out session.

yeah, im gonna need a suace on that..

How does eating less cost more money?

fpbp

huh, really fires up the neurons

Oooh is this some new shilling? Is tumblr trying to invade?

It doesn't, it's just user is mentally retarded

People like you trying to fit in on Sup Forums is like a cockroach trying to be a Human.

It's literally about not sitting on a fucking couch with bag of chips

Another fatty making excuses. You don't have to go to the gym to lose weight. If you want to lose weight you have to own up and face your short comings. I've been sick and missed the gym 3 days, but I still work out at home.

Get fucked fatty.

>larger women

The word you are looking for is FAT.

Larger men have male privilege.

John Belushi, John Candy, Chris Farley, John Goodman, Benny Hill, James Gandolfini, Danny DeVito etc. are just the names of a handful of actors who, despite their weight, were extremely successful.

Meanwhile, larger women like Melissa McCarthy, Rebel Wilson, and Gabourey Sidibe, have to struggle and put up with all sorts of negativity because of their weight.

Clearly there's a double standard.

Being fat is like having no self control. It tells people that you're weak and immature

"male privilege"
Your tumblr tier words mean nothing here shill.

Fat guys are funny and have some self awareness

Fat women tend to be unfunny, rude and worst of all complain about how no one likes that they are fat

Where are the naturally fat people in third world nations? Is it only the rich people than can afford lots of food and don't have to do alot? Are you going to argue that wealth is genetic too?

Yep. There is a double standard, and there always will be, faggot. Get over it and get with the program.

While we're at it, please pay for my gym membership, protein intake, martial arts instruction, firearms, ammo and training.

kthx

>larger

You mean disgusting fatasses?

Hey this garbage out of my board, faggot.

You don't need to be 'thin'. You just need to not be fat.

Pic fucking related.

This is 'curvy', not your rolls of flab, you fucking sows.

Goverment shouldn't pay for gym memberships because tubbernaughts still won't go. They shouldn't pay for fatty
health care either.

>Where are the naturally fat people in third world nations?
south africa is full of fat fucks m8.

>eat 'healthy' diet
>.i.e. eat 500g+ of meat in a single meal
>b-but why am I fat?
It's really simple: as long as you consume less than you expend you lose weight.
if you eat as much as you expend you maintain weight.
If you eat more than you expend you gain weight.

Even if you only eat salad and you (somehow) eat too much of it you gain weight.

The main trick is to maintain your diet after losing the weight and not going back to gorging yourself. It's just that many people think of starving themselves when they hear the word diet instead of changing what they eat.

Also to add.

Women tend to have no value today other than being attractive. They don't like cooking, cleaning, taking orders or being a housewife and raising our children. They have no value to us other then vapid but attractive things that we put our dicks in.

You are fucking up by being fat in a world were your attractiveness is all thats valuable to the male community now because you are incompetent or completely unwilling to be valuable in any other way. There used to be a time when men didn't mind if their wife was on the heavy side if she could care for her family and be fucking useful and more than a growth on my couch.

Why do they deserve special treatment when plenty of other people(50% of the population, by your numbers) don't need that same treatment to not be a fat fuck?

I have no problem with making food controlling substance like they did with drugs.
>wanna buy more 2000 calories of food per day?
>Not gonna happen, fatty, your prescription says 2000, you get 2000, fuck off
WAR ON FOOD NOW!

the only thing women have over men is appearance if they lose it they lose their only advantage

>Clearly there's a double standard.

Who said life shouldn't have double standards? Oh, that was women, and they're miserable.

Are you a woman or a man shitposter?

>tits or GTFO

>Genetics determines your weight
The amount of energy consumed determines weight.

Nobody has genes that make them create energy out of thin air.

Yes they can, it's called hair dye and exercise/not eating like a pig.

I don't agree with that, people should be able to kill themselves by eating if they want to, but this is something that could be easily controlled

>Get over it and get with the program.

I don't know if you've been living under a rock for the past year, but a woman is almost president and there's been an explosion of full figured models like Tess Holiday.

Times are changing and the ridiculous standards of western beauty are being torn down. You're you're going to have to get used to larger women and learn to love them, because it's not realistic to expect all women to look like these two. You're going to have to snap out of your fantasy.

"Full figured"
You mean obese landwhale?

No, I'll just pass over the landwhales. I prefer celibacy rather than beastiality

You don't sound very tolerant if you're enforcing youre idea of beauty onto someone :^)

Fat people must eat a lot of genes

>Not everyone can be that thin blonde of the beach.
Yes they can, why can't they?

Posting more curvy hotties HNNNGGGG

Is he zooming in to find some ass on that flatlands?

>imes are changing and the ridiculous standards of western beauty are being torn down

Trying to change biologically hardwired preferences won't work no matter how har you try