Has he ever killed someone?

Has he ever killed someone?

Jeb

Only the dreams of neoconservatives.

No, because he's not Hilary

All the black people he refused to rent to that became homeless and destitute.

you killed all the people in Ethiopia, they starved because you didn't send them Food. Sad!

How many people does the average US president have killed?, I mean as part of the job

Republican Eternal Kek Transcended

only his chances of winning the election because he's a retard and last week was horrible for him

/this

What happened during last week? He went from 33% to 20% odds on election betting odds, and I have no idea why.
WHAT HAPPENED

everything he did and said was the opposite what he should have done, like apologize to Khan family. It doesn't matter if they support sharia law, mocking gold star family is bad news

Why aplogize?

Fuck the khans. They were planed there and used their son's death as a pu litimal ploy.
Fuck them to hell.
And donald had every right to stuck up for himself

You pussy

They were planted not planed

>apologize to the Khan family
Fuck off Ahmed

see, this is how you ruin your campaign
it's not only that, he didn't endorse Ryan at first, "why can't we use nukes?" etc.
at this point I'm expecting Trump winning only slightly but Clinton stealing it because it wasn't a landslide victory
stay delusional I guess

I have a small amount of money and I have only killed a small number of men, so I can extrapolate and determine that since Trump has a large amount of money he has also killed a large number of men. The math doesn't lie.

He killed your mom's pussy because you would not pay for the wall.

The globalist Agenda.

fpbp

Didn't he stop a mugging by getting out of his car and shooting the fucker?

kill yourself mudshit

Please clap...