Who in hell is voting for her, Sup Forums?

Who in hell is voting for her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
youtube.com/watch?v=rXTasakdQbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cucks

People who want to keep America safe from a nutcase, i.e. most of us, which is why she'll win. She's not the strongest candidate ever, but she's not a complete catastrophe.

Thanks for correcting the record! $0.30 has been deposited into your PayPal account.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

da delgates clitton

Soulless fun-hating jagoffs.

this

>all i know about donald drumf is he flailed his arms that one time to make fun of someone
>i consume all MSM brainwashing without question

She's running against someone people despise more. On every point on your list, Trump does worse. Americans like him less, Americans trust him less, and Americans think he's less honest. And that's before they even talk about how much less qualified he is, how much less knowledgeable he is, and how unfit tempermentally he is.

If Trump wasn't an retard with a huge ego, he'd drop out now and let a Republican that not everybody hates wipe the floor with her.

faggots and cucks.

It's about time they got a raise, they're almost up to Mexican minimum wage. Fuck globalism.

And trump is still going to lose. Biggest choker in us history

I've been keeping a close eye on him just because the gaffes are so hilarious:
- plagiarizing wife
- didn't see pallets of money in Iran
- insults gold-star family
- fights with a baby
- thinks Russia hasn't invaded the Ukraine
- which leads the former CIA head to say Trump is acting as an unwitting Russian agent
- refuses initially to endorse the most important Republicans
- refuses to distance himself quickly from the KKK and American Nazi Party
- insults Mexicans
- insults Muslims
- wife lies about college education and works illegally

... and the list could keep going on. It's very funny, though a bit frightening too. At the least, we now know that the wheels have come off completely and we're going to be dealing with a competent if uninspiring president, rather than a raving mad egotistical lunatic.

Yep.

The people despise him.

Bu-But muh narrative.

Why does this question always trigger shills?

Fat nerdy accountants. Seriously. The one and only person I know that likes Hillary Clinton is a dude at work who is a fat nerd that changed careers from accounting. He wears a Reddit hoody from time to time. I'm not making this up.

Anyone who doesn't agree with torture and fundamentalism?

People who understand that Trump is a hilarious political joke. The republican party has never been so ashamed. Rek't by democrats.

Go back to 2ch, faggot. You are not welcome here

Thanks for correcting the record!
$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

>tfw Civil War in Russia in your lifetime

I'm not saying we're arming the rebels, but we're arming the rebels.

Thanks for being in denial. These are just honest observation -- Trump is a big fucking mess at the moment and it's quite funny. It's why anyone else who is competent is a better option than him -- even Evan McMullin is a much better option because he allows rebuilding for the future.

>Obama's wife's speech was plagerized too
>Media has had to deny up and down that cash was even sent, no word of the 1.7 billion was ever floated to congress (they have power of purse)
>they insulted him first, made baseless accusations in an attempt to appeal to feelings as opposed to any realistic opposition to temporary banning of people who belong to a culture that is not compatible with basic American ideals (civil rights, homosexual tolerance, loyalty to the state as well as your God)
>even the mom didnt care, kids cry (why is this even a point shill? shitty list so far kiddo)
>Both republics declared independence as a result of the EU ousting of a democratically elected official (look at voting maps of the last ukrainian election, tells the whole story) and on top of that, Crimea voted something like 95% in favor of being annexed by russia
>not a separate bullet, youre a shitty shill
>david duke is no longer a member of the KKK, was more recently a US representative (no need to bring up Byrd)
>fuck mexicans, they rape 12 year olds on the reg like a bunch of fucks, if we amnesty 1/7th of the population of that country we might as well annex Chihuahua (JK we dont need to expand our borders, just secure them)
>as stated before, most muslim cultures are not compatible with our ideals (religious fundamentalism is so 19th century faggot)
>wife lies about college and works illegally...like how Hilary's husband was impeached....for lying to the American people about getting blowies in the oval office?

nice list fuckface, take my list to your superiors and we can meet somewhere in the middle maybe, in the land of make believe and free candy for everyone who isnt a tax paying citizen.

Like trump said, nothing more narcissistic and egotistical than a slogan of "Im with Her"

You're on a roll! Keep up correcting the record and you may get a bonus.
$0.25 has been deposited into your account

>Obama's wife's speech was plagerized too
No it wasn't. There were a couple of words that resembled MLP. This isn't plagiarism. You probably don't even understand the idea.

The rest of it doesn't even need an answer. These are basic gaffes. You don't have to pretend their not -- it makes you seem like a complete nutcase. Trump has been fucking his own campaign in recent weeks. Makes me wonder if it's not deliberate, which begs the question:
- does he simply not want to be president and is only doing this for brand visibility and publicity, or
- is he working in the interest of Hillary Clinton as a hostile agent within the Republican Party, carrying out a takeover in order to damage or destroy the party.

I like these gaffes. They're something to laugh about. But the things that Clinton's responsible for are fucking blood curdling.

At what point has Trump ever espoused fundamentalist idealism?

Fucking hillary shills why don't you just let people choose for themselves. If it weren't for the dishonest media trump would be ahead by like 20 points

The nigger is a doctor he needs the flashlight to check her pupils when she strokes out

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
CHOKING ON MY OWN TONGUE ON LIVE TV

You're not American, though. The gaffes show incompetence, especially Trump talking about using nuclear weapons, leaving NATO, and licking Putin's anus.
The Republican's have attempted to demonize Clinton, but so far all they've got is a terrorist attack in Libya that didn't turn out well and the fact that she's been quite hawkish in the Middle East in general. The attempts to create false scandals where they don't exist just makes everything worse for Trump. It makes the Trumptards seem irrational, crazed, and deluded. This is why we've been forced to move to an alternative option who is a real conservative. That way we don't need to vote for a nutcase or for someone on the left of politics.

>flashlight
it's an autoinjector

>some words resembled

whats that? like your word is your bond, treat people the way you want to be treated, and work hard for what you get?

If we wanted publicity, he wouldnt even have to run. Its Donald fucking Trump. He already has skyscrapers in the most upscale downtowns...publicity?! what a joke. and now you scratch and the notion that hes a russian secret agent...like really?

you fucking shills are a joke. you got to my first bullet and then gave up like a pansy. do yourself a favor and tell your supervisor that you got beat

Never but it's usually a talking point against Republicans so they just toss it in the mix too.

All the republicans had to do was nominate a normally candidate who isn't literally fucking insane and sticking his foot in his mouth every day. Any other fucking candidate would be crushing her by 10+ points. Instead we are stuck with Trump because some poorfag white guys believed him when he said Mexicans were taking their jobs.

I just want lower taxes and fewer regulations goddamnit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>presses for plans that bring us closer to citizens being disarmed
>commits electoral fraud, endangering democracy and the citizens right to vote
>completely threatens almost all your powers that let you as a citizen control your government and not the other way around
>actually at an illuminati tier level of corruption and secrecy

"Haha at least we're safe tho :^)"

dont forget that she wants to use the legislature to write in amendments to undo any court cases she and the new democrats dont agree with. It was one of the few specific plans she had in her DNC acceptance speech, what would people have to say if Republicans wanted to attempt to use their leverage in the House and Senate to write an amendment that does away with Roe v Wade? and yet the MSM is totally silent in how wacky such a concept is to even propose. Its a total farce on checks and balances, almost as much as Obama "signaling" what he wants for immigration and having the legislature write laws and reforms around what he acts upon. As justice Roberts said "its taking the system and flipping it upside down on its head"

Fuck this new democratic party, bunch of fucking traitors to the republic

>I just want lower taxes and fewer regulations goddamnit.

If you don't care about borders you've got your head in the sand. Even if you don't buy the alt right theory (which you should, btw) of Mexicans causing crime and refugees raping women and causing terror and removing the white race, you should still be concerned about borders.

Why? Because the democrats use minorities as voting puppets. As they bring in more immigrants to vote for them, it becomes harder and harder for democrats to lose. The leftist bullshit of every republican and right winger being a hateful bigot who hates them keeps them brainwashed and voting democrat. Eventually democrats will stop losing altogether, every election will be secured by minorities. And when that happens you can say goodbye to your small government regulations, your low taxes, and your gun rights.

Dont forget the fraud and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXTasakdQbc

fuck off putinbot3000. If anyone's not welcome it's you, fucking peasant shill. heres your 2 kopeks

Anyone who votes for Hillary Clinton is a total god damn retard. Who would want to vote for a withered old woman who shits her pants? If you vote for her, you're as pathetic as she is.

>ISIS-sponsoring old hag who wants to start a WWIII is supposed to keep America safe
>A businessman guy who wants to focus on his country's internal politics is a "nutcase"
Wew lad

>. The leftist bullshit of every republican and right winger being a hateful bigot who hates them keeps them brainwashed and voting democrat.

Well Trump isn't helping Republicans in that regard at all. We should be crushing election. Instead Hillary will win and minorities will be turned into Democrat voters for life. Way to commit political suicide Republican party.

Diebold

everyone that isnt voting for Trump
so like 80% of blacks
100% of guilty white cucks
99% of homos and other 68 genders
and the rest of retards that just dont read, dont know any of Shillary's history as a politician

Not this guy.

Gays are pretty pro-Trump.

>Who in hell is voting for her, Sup Forums?
The Media.And Bill.

Some trans are
but look at the people that were prostesting out side his speeches
shit ton of fags
that one interview Gavin McInnes did with the Bisexual kid was hillarious