Watch cinemasins video on Get Out

>watch cinemasins video on Get Out
>guy is constantly taking off sins and praising the movie
>at one point even says that he's tempted to remove ALL the movie's sins
What did he mean by this? Was the movie really just that good?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wda3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuck, i hate cinemasins... i better watch EVERY video and make sure people know i did

I prefer E;R's opinion more than a pretentious nitpicker
vid.me/wda3

I prefer CinemaWins

This, fuck off >>>/youtube/

Best movie of 2017 so far.

I don't hate cinemasins, nor have I seen a lot of their videos. I just occasionally check the channel for videos on any movies that I've seen and I thought the guy was acting a bit different in this video

I don't at least the sins guy does some ironically the wins guy honestly thinks After Earth was a good movie and tries to defend it.

>i occasionally check the channel but know exactly how the guy is 'supposed' to act
Fuck off, e-drama whore.

Yet every bad that pointed out made me really not want to see this movie. It looks shitty, the character choices weren't thought out by Peele either. The terrible choices he made tell me it's a bad movie.

Watch the movie. Judge for yourself.

Who are you quoting?

It's actually very well made. This scene for example: it comes off as a cliche racist cop thing that he only gets out of when the pretty white girl steps in to call out the cop. It's only later that you realize she didn't want anyone knowing who he was before they kidnap him

Or when he redirects a question about "the African American experience," to a different black guy who gives a really strange answer because he's being mind controlled by a white person and not just because he's uncomfortable with the question.

cinema sins had like one good video and the rest that followed fucking sucked. if you faggots are here im not giving you one view your not funny kys

>she didn't want them knowing who he was
Keep in mind, SHE was the one who called the police

E;R is an autist that missed the point entirely

>watching cinemasins
get lynched nigger

>DUDE RACIST COPS LMAO
>incredible subtext
Can CinemaSins just kill himself?

Sounds perfect for Sup Forums.

Woah, wouldn't want to meet this guy in a dark alleyway!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off reddit

no, he's just being a trendy faggot. There are a lot of things in the movie that make no logistical sense

white guilt

>After Earth was a good movie
someone paid 44 million for a painting that no one would look twice at. what's the problem? what I consider good might not be for you - the whole point of movies is that they're artistic (even if subjectively) and to let yourself be moved by them in some way or another to improve/change yourself.