If you can't understand this distinction you are a pleb and should leave this board:

If you can't understand this distinction you are a pleb and should leave this board:

As a Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens is an 8.5/10

BUT

As the seventh installment in the Star Wars saga, The Force Awakens was a 4/10

Also, 5>4>3=6>1>7>2

Who honestly gives a fuck?

5>4>6>7>3>2>1

6/10

It's competently made, but it's just a rehash of ANH with shittier characters

Finn is the best character and it should have been his movie

>LE PREKWULS ARE THE WORST THINGS EVER REEEEE
>two above one
top pleb

This. Just stick with the original trilogy and ignore all of the cash grab movies that came after the fact. You'll be a lot happier if you just didn't give a fuck.

Best movie was Empire. Had a jigg. Never touched a lightsaber. Ep 1,2,3 and 7, jiggs with lightsabers. Shite tier movies. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Great job being a faggot.

TFA was an awful film on it's own right.

Has everyone seen the new Force Awakens review from the guy pretending to be plinkett?

I can't believe how many people are upset over it.

If you give Force Awakens an 8.5/10, sorry man, you're a pleb. It's max 4/10 - as a movie, as a Star Wars movie, as episode 7 in the saga, etc.
4/10.
That's it.
If you rate it higher, your movie taste cannot be taken seriously.

>abrams angles

no thank you

Completely unnecessary camera movement. Keeping the camera still would have been much more effective and imposing.
Modern cinematography is retarded.

link?

That's what I mean. They could've had a good shot for this scene and the ending helicopter shot. It was like everything was rushed with no thought put into the direction. This just looks like it was made on a tv budget.

This tbqh. I thought the characters were poorly developed but the actors that played Finn and Rey were charismatic enough for me to care.

I got all my star wars movies ripped from laserdisc. The last movie was in 1983.

>jigg
wtf are you even talking about even

>ranking films
>not enjoying all the episodes equally and appreciating the pro's and con's of each

>Finn is the best character
Finn is the best character IDEA, but in execution he was most definitely the worst.
Rookie Storm Trooper who realizes he's on the wrong side and escapes to join the resistance is a great fucking idea with lots of cool possibilities, but the was they portrayed him in the movie was fucking horrible. And I like the actor, nothing against him, just horrible writing.

>implying every movie is equal
WOW WHAT A RETARD

4>5>3>6>R1>1>2>TFA

>3>6
Why are there so many plebs?
In no possible universe are any of the non-OT movies better than any of the OT movies.
Was 3 the best of the prequels? Probably, but it is nowhere near as good as Jedi.