Republican With Backing Enters Presidential Race to Challenge Trump

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT ARE THEY DOING!?!?!?

>Multiple outlets are reporting that former CIA agent and conservative strategist Evan McMullin is launching an independent presidential bid in the hopes of siphoning votes from the Trump campaign.

According to BuzzFeed’s McKay Coppins, McMullin’s bid is supported by “key players in the GOP’s anti-Trump movement,” and appears designed to split off votes in states like Idaho, Texas and Utah, where McMullin was born and went to college.

>According to ABC, his bid was arranged by the anti-Trump group, Better for America, which spent months searching for an appropriate candidate and is prepared to back him financially.

>McMullin is not the first unknown conservative to have his name floated as a potential challenger to Trump—we have Bill Kristol to blame for that—but according to BuzzFeed, McMullin will file his papers today around noon. BuzzFeed also reports McMullin will have “the backing of serious Republican donors and fundraisers” to help him mount a challenge to Trump in several key states.

>McMullin, the 40-year-old chief policy director of the House Republican conference, has never held political office. A graduate of Brigham Young University and the Wharton School of Business, McMullin’s brief bio also includes a Mormon mission and stints in the CIA and Goldman Sachs.

gawker.com/little-known-republican-enters-presidential-race-as-ind-1784967530?rev=1470662487845&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin
gawker.com/little-known-republican-enters-presidential-race-as-ind-1784967530?rev=1470662487845&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like he's finally stumped.

YOU FUCKING LOSERS

And they seriously wonder why Trump is so bullish about endorsing people like Ryan and McCain. When the very same people are launching their own puppets for presidential bids to fuck him over. The GOPe is literally the biggest joke in America.

>and appears designed to split off votes in states like Idaho, Texas and Utah, where McMullin was born and went to college.

>The establishment is willing to spend another 100 gorrilion to stump trump

I hope they do it. They get weaker and Trump will only get stronger.

>And they seriously wonder why Trump is so bullish about endorsing people like Ryan and McCain.

LOL you don't know what bullish means

>literal she devil running for president
>"WE'VE GOT TO STOP TRUMP"

Fucking republidumbs.

hello obama shill. here to spam skewed statistics as always?

Now down ballet Republicans can be safe from the Trump debacle.

how can he do that when the republican party has already picked their nominee?

INDEPENDENT

Its still throwing your vote away
Anyone gonna vote third party isnt about dat Trump life to begin with

Empty the GOP you cucks.

Retaliate!

You can't be a registered fucking republican and run as independent, can you?

>establishment conservatism in the United States
> tfw

You can't make this shit up. I really can't wait to see cuckservatives lose millions on this.

Jesus Christ they must really be scared of losing their control over the country if the establishment republicans are willing to hand the election to Clinton just to stop Trump

Does he know what bullish means?

Literally who?

At this point, the kikes know that what they're doing wouldn't be what's in their interest [i.e. promoting a (((real conservative)))], but what's in the demoshits' best interests.

You mean bearish faggot

>Trump rides wave of extreme disdain for the Republican establishment
>Republican Establishment then proceeds to fuck Trump over guaranteeing a mentally and physically ill sith lord becomes president
>Republican Establishment wonders why their base hates them so fucking much

How cucked can you get, America?
The "elites" are literally wiping their asses with you.
It's so blatant that a national uprising and revolution would a justifiable act now.

Bullish means excited and optimistic about. This cannot be said about Trump's endorsements.

good
now maybe we'll have a chance to win this election

1/10

Actually, Trump can use this can't he?

a third party republican ran against Reagan too because Reagan wasn't an establishment republican. The third party candidate actually started off strong in the polls. Reagan trailed in the polls all the way up to the election and still won.

>CIA
>goldman sachs
>mormon

wew lad they really want someone to fit into that Ted Cruze Messaiaih parking space in DC

Just waiting on Kasich to endorse him or Johnson, so trump loses Ohio

Say his name.

John B Anderson

Dude democrats and neocons are and have always been on the same team. That's what this election is meant to tell us.

A lot of Republicans are registered Independent and it's easy to register Independent

The whole system is assblasted over Trump.

It's why he's the god emperor.

That is what they want though

>former CIA agent

No such thing. Once a CIA agent, ALWAYS a CIA agent.

Why even have primaries if the elite can just pick any candidate they'd like to get on the ballot?

Why are they trying so hard to destroy themselves?

Because the elite like to give us the illusion of democracy just to keep us docile.

The jew is afraid.

it's just some weird bald faggot who we'll never hear from again after today

who the fuck cares lmao

?It's all part of the big Fix.

The delegates are mine now, Big Don

>goldman saches

HAHAHHAHA

Big companies are extremely afraid of Trump's economic and financial plans, especially tax reforms. He will close tax loopholes so suddenly all the big corps will have to start paying their taxes just like everyone else. This makes them very afraid because their companies are now so used to cheating that having to play by the rules will be a death sentence for some. And considering America is ruled by corporations (money = power, lobbies etc.) they will do anything in their power to stop him

shouldn't gawker be paying Hogan?

>McMullin is 40 years old, unmarried and has never previously run for office. He holds an MBA from Wharton business school, which Trump attended as an undergraduate.

Slaphead - Check
Unmarried, unsuccessful with women - Check
Zero political experience - Check
Never employed anyone - Check
Literally who? - Check

I can tell this guy is a loser.

I looked up his photo, shit, it's actually Molyneux.

>stints in the CIA and Goldman Sachs

just kike my shit up goy

Bill Kristol is a piece of shit and needs to be tried and executed for treason - along with Fukiyama, wolfowitz, Krautheimer and the rest of the neocon douchebags.

Disembowel and draw/quarter them on live television so all others with their sentiments get in line.

Divide and conquer, this guy is just to soak up votes from republicans who believe everything the media says about trump but don't want to vote for shillary either.

CALL HIM MACGUFFIN!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin
Thats what he is

So much for being a top negotiator. Looks like he is unable to bring the party together.

So just how infiltrated is the CIA into Mormonism?
Scientology I'd considered but never the Mormons

>former CIA agent
Spooks should be hanged, not allowed to run for office.

Obama is former CIA too

>graduate of Brigham Young University
> a Mormon mission

Mormons are so pathetic. They're trying to be the Jews of the Republican Party, but failing so hard.

This can be good, if some democrats can be lured to vote for this guy.

There are moderate democrats that may vote for him, like how some democrats voted for Reagan, robbing Clinton of more votes. Then just keep up with the muckraking and exposes on Clinton, along with pushing the more leftist democrats to Jill, and you can get her votes low enough to ensure a Trump win.

He'll take votes from Hillary. It's a win win.

Is it a win win though? I know more than a few republicans who are voting Trump only because they don't want to vote Clinton or third party, another republican in the race could hurt Trump as well.

Egg MacGuffin

In complete denial. Your sociopathic toddler isn't going to win.

>Anyone trusting a fucking CIA agent to not ruin the lives of the citizen

Why would anyone in their rightmind vote for someone only on the ballot in like 3 states?
Only a (((true))) republican would even consider it

D a v I d f r e n c h F I n a l f o r m

That settles it I am now #RollinWithMcMullin

isn't the election in like, 3 months? A bit late for shenanigans like that, no? But glhf going against Hillary m8.

>gawker.com/little-known-republican-enters-presidential-race-as-ind-1784967530?rev=1470662487845&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Can't wait for Hulk Hogan to burn Gawker to the ground.

Are you really questioning the mental capacity of other Americans and expecting a logical answer? Most (((true))) republicans are idiots.

If he's such a loser, why is he being backed by the GOPe? He doesn't need to win afterall, just siphon enough votes away from Trump to ensure a Clinton victory. I seriously don't think it's possible for Trump to win now

Face it drumpfags, Trump is Officially Stumped.

He's not going to do it

They do this they can expect never to be in office unless they be like democrats and start sucking minority cock.

Siphoning votes off from places that will go red no matter what. How much more sad and pathetic can the NeverTrumpers get?

The cucks in Texas will probably fuck us over again.

> Hillary
> stein
> GJ TPP Man
> McMullen.

"It took 4 of of you fgts to kill me. Git gud"

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

You can. Trump said he was going to do this if the gop fucked with him in the primaries.

McMullin worked for the UN to import Muslims into the US and Europe, pic attached his Linkedin

Is it over pol?

When Trump loses in a landslide, Dems take the Congress, and start stacking the court with the worst fuckers they can find, I hope everyone remembers who is responsible for throwing the election. NeverTrump cocksuckers will be the first to hang if there's ever an uprising in this country.

They were willing to hand it to clinton a year ago. Ever since trump started gaining support the cuckservatives started getting scared, if trump actually won they're entire corrupt pork belly system would be potential fucked forever. With Clinton they can keep doing their dirty deals with the banks.

Who fucking cares about this asshole other than klinton $hills? This faggit is a nobody.

>sage this shit

Yes, it's over.

This is honestly a genius strategy on part of the GOPe. A Hillary presidency is pretty much assured now.

Trump has at long last been Stumped

This. It's really simple.

He wont be on the ballot in every state so doesnt stand a fucking chance. Only gare bear johnson can oppose trump realistically

geez weren't a whole pile of recent presidents after the JFK thing former CIA?

also CIA got it's shit pushed in, it's a different agency now, just a meme word that covers other shit

>thinking people are going to vote for the CIA guy

Lol k

wtf I #shillforhill now?

PS: fuck you.

If the CIA guy tries to be like Cruz in his politics Trump will be stumped.

Mr. Trump, I'm CIA

Good.

Sup Forumss filled with a bunch of corrupt, weak, ethicless "EPIC MEME"ster, eternal 2edgy4u teens. And the West deserves to have a boot to the face for all the stupid bullshit its done.

Both deserve to suffer and fail for their bullshit, and the true "redpill" option is wanting the real lifetime happening to coalesce after 12-18 years of failed democrat and progressive policy.

>cia agent with ties to big banks
>whopping 5k followers on twitter
>already missed ballot submissions for most states
>no VP even announced
>running only against Trump
>literally worse than green party

Wew

but its hillary that uses diapers and needs help to climb stairs?
are they hiring retards to shill now or it just you JEB!?

Looks like Charlie Brown

>CIA
>Goldman Sachs

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

these are two mafia families happy to share the cake, at times dems win, at others republicans do, but they are both always there filling their pockets with money from everyone and everywhere

Now trump enters the scene, supposedly as a republican, but the truth is he is an outsider, and he has managed to get quite a following

Both mafia families now fear they are going to lose: the dems lose the election, the republicans lose their party, and they won't be able to leech anymore. So they both agree to stop trump in order to keep things how they always were and keep sharing the cake between them only

who?