Show me your cosplays

Show me your cosplays

So are attention whores like this upset when a comic hero gets redesigned to have more clothes? Like the new Supergirl design.

They still have the old slutty costumes if they want it, plus they can just slut it up themselves.
It's never stopped them before.

They can turn male characters in slutty cosplays. Hell, they can even turn Pokemon in slutty cosplays. I don't see how a girl with pants would be a problem

A CHALLENGE THEN TO YOU WHINING WIENERS

FIND SOME HALFWAY DECENT TO GOOD MALE COSPLAY AND SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF US.

Who dat?

Shame it turned out this guy was a real asshole.

How come?
How much of an asshole and in what way?

I've still yet to see a better Deadman. I would expect this to be his exact look were there a Deadman movie.

He charges for photos as if his cosplay makes him some kind of celebrity. I don't care how good your cosplay is. That's just over the line.

They might CGI the eyes to make them look more otherworldly and the lighting would be a little trippier, but yeah!

Name's Anthony Misiano and everything else I've heard about him is rumor I haven't been able to verify

How about original designs?

You gotta whole other board for that stuff, gotta keep it themed.

>Batman Inc. Company Retreat

>They'll look up and ask, "Mama?"

What are those thin horizontal lines on her legs? On her tights, like she has something around them.

I just wanted to take the time to say how much I love high-cut swimsuits.

She may have just changed out of shorts.

If I had to guess that looks like she was wearing either tight shorts or stockings before putting all that on.

>"Bonsoir, Mon Amie!"

He's just staying in character.

Why is Jason Bourne dressing up as Superman?

Colin Farrell?

>MEH HOY MINOY!

hes a method cosplayer

>Mr. Fisk has us bring some poor homeless dopes off the streets, dress'em up like super heroes, just so he can deal with stress. I'll begrudge the man an occasional hoagie.

couldnt DC, or WB rather, sue him into the ground for that?

Is that a thing?
Because that seems like something Fisk would do.

Are there any Iron Man cosplayers who have a good suit with built-in speakers playing AC/DC when going into battle mode? Or would that just go against too many convention rules to be feasible?

>Your dedication is something I admire, Herr Captain. But this is simply too ridiculous.

Is that a giant man, or tiny woman?

I met an Iron Man cosplayer that had his friend strap speakers to the side of his head for that reason.
Best drinking buddy ever.

I MEAN, SHE'S EVEN IN HEELS!

I. . . You. . . I GUESS

>TFW, kids tell you "But Nick Fury is black."

Add it a redhead and it would be the most accurate Iron Man cosplay ever done.

>this baby is afraid of me
>I have seen its true face

Bitches love spider-man.

Idk, he never really looked like a Joker to me, too young and to handsome I guess. More like a Robin turned joker or a joker wannabe. Didn't reallly care for him

R8 M8

Passing

Holy fuck, I thought it was a six year old until you said something. Then I saw the boobs and now my dick is confused.

She needs to find herself a Spider-Man to emasculate.

would hit 8/10

Really, the promo pic from The World's Finest fan trailer?

Wtf Don uses the bo not Raph

HAHA, YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!

FUCK

And I'm done, that's all the decent male only cosplay I had on hand. Later folks!