FIFTY YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS!

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug2CkesMleU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He never truly recovered after that one

Fun Fact: he's actually not jewish believe it or not

What did he mean by this?

He's not even racist

Such a great joke, I don't know why the audience got so upset.

That's what I thought was so funny about the whole thing

>Alright, you see? This shocks you, it shocks you to see what's buried beneath you stupid motherfuckers
what did he mean by this

Of course he isn't. He didn't get away with it.

Kramer literally did nothing wrong, he was just trying to hurt the guy as much as he possibly could and based on the reaction he did a great job

Maher isn't Jewish, he was raised Catholic, and his situation was in a completely different context, and he still had to apologize and took a big public lashing for it.

>Maher isn't Jewish

>Richards is still a comedy icon and played one of the most recognizable characters in TV history
Game over niggers

Prove it then user.

I love the black reaction

A N I G G E R R R R R

look at his nose you blind baboon

I'm not a racist that's what's so insane about this.

>NIGGER
>NIGGER!!!!!!!!

Stop laughing, it's not funny

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
>Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish.

Calling someone a name doesn't mean you're a racist.
I call everyone a faggots but that doesn't mean I got any thong against gays.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po
He's a piece of trash. The N-Word! NIGGER!

S-Stop laughing, it's not funny

Look at yours you shill.

Kosher tears are a delicatessen.

He kinda wen't overboard with the repeat screaming "HE'S A NIGGER", and those mentions of lynching. If he could just go on them non-racially and he would be fine.

>the kikes reveal themselves

Great piece of comedy, thanks user

If you read about richards past you would understand his hatred for niggers

His wife Cathleen cheated on him with a nigger and they divorced because of that. He later found out this was going on for years before he found out.

inb4 people don't get this reference

what did he actually mean by this? wouldnt he be hung facing up? why would they put a fork up his ass?

Who knows.

>Maher isn't Jewish, he was raised Catholic
>not knowing the difference between ethnic and religious Judaism
Oh my sweet summer child

>wen't
Went isn't a contraction, bud

SO fucking uncomfortable

I know the nigg was calling him "white boy," but let's be frank about this: the term "nigger" has been used as a bludgeon of devaluation by white against niggs for decades upon decades. As Americans, owning nigger slaves will always be a part of our history, and we should always respect that it actually took place, and recognize the hypocrisy behind it in the "Land of the Free."

A nigger calling a white person "white boy" or "honky" or "cave bitch" isn't nearly the same. Who cares if the Moors slaughtered European Northman in their tens of thousands? That has no bearing on the foh-hunnerd years of USA slavery and oppression.

I know you're baiting but there's literally nothing wrong with what you just said. You should've realized you were making more sense than usual while writing this post, so why did you hit Post anyway?

>muh leftwing ideology

Yeah it's like every time a black person harasses me all I can think about is how it's only because someone who looked like me once disliked someone who looked like him. Fucker people are still trying to survive.

See what I mean?

>you
>meeting a black person
Neet, fuck off.

>[H]ere's what happened. As we walked in, we sat down and started ordering drinks. And, as we ordered drinks, I guess we're being a little loud, because there was 20 of us ordering drinks. And he said, "Look at the stupid Mexicans and blacks being loud up there." That's the first thing he said. And then he kept on with his bit. And, then, after a while, I told him, "My friend doesn't think you're funny." And then when I told him that, that's when he flipped me off and said, "F-you N-word." And that's how it all started.

>being a cuck is the new normal
it's the old normal /leftypol/

>DUDE MY GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA BE SO RACIST LMAO
You need to lose your virginity first, lad.

what makes you think you're special?

>implying there'll still be a reason to be racist by then

Well for one I'm not racist against blacks or mexicans or jewish people like you. The only group on earth actually deserving of hate is the whites for everything they did and continue to do to all the other races.

this is all 100 percent true though

Right lol love this projecting.

>FIFTY YEARS AGO
>Actually 61 years ago now

That's ideology talking buddy

What about it is wrong? The fucking moors have nothing to do with slavery in the US.

Neither do i

Your ancestors do though, or are you telling us you're non-white?

Yeeeesss yeesssss yeeeesss.. I have been wanting this set for so long. Thank you annon for reminding me and being ahead of me...

HE'S A NIGGER!!!!

is there anything less cool than a lefty?

the apology was what actually ruined him

What do they have to do with anything?

What if nigger was a term that Africans used for slaves?

Nope. Kekistan is the new punk and the new cool. Shadilay brother!

>Seinfeld starts to complain that comedy just isn't cutting out anymore
>Kramer comes up with a brilliant plan.
>"let's swap jobs for a day!"
>Seinfeld: what is it that you even do?
*laugh track*
>later, Kramer is walking through Harlem to get to the club
>overhears black people arguing
>Kramer: and I thought George's dad was bad
>gets to club and performs skit
>sucks
>black couple starts heckling him
>the color of their skin incites flashbacks of Harlem
>does the infamous rant
>later that day, Kramer: yeah I'm not really feeling stand up either.

But user, kekistanis are leftists.

they have to do with slavery in the U.S.

How is that relevant to my life?

sure they are

poor lil lefty

btfo again?

we've had this exact same thread for 11 years now I hope you realize that

>can't discern why/how his ancestors owning slaves is relevant to his life
Oh you sweet sweet summer child.

No why don't you tell me exactly how they're relevant to my life because I can't for the life of me figure out why you have such a problem with the way I think.

>haha blacks have never accomplished anything, who discovered electricity? Who founded this great country? whites like me!!!
>slavery?uhm that's not related to me at all! It's in the past man, who cares?

So you want to motivate me to care and you're going to try bullying me into doing it? Have you thought about your strategy?

No, you're supposed to care because leftists are humanists and universalists, even though most of them are atheists.

>IM SELF EVIDENTLY GOOD JUST LIKE ALL THE SUPERHEROES
They're really pathetic

Remember how black people banded together and by sheer force of will conjured enough soldiers and voters from another planet to free them and give them rights?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug2CkesMleU

>Technologically superior conquerors dominate less advanced people. A tale as old as the dawn of human civilization.

What exactly are you trying to make him feel bad for here? Being born as a member of Western Civilization?

Nigger was a word long before it was used for blacks

The history of my people only applies to me when they did something good.

There are more slaves now there has ever been, most of which are in Africa

It's depressing that a "white" person saying something racially insensitive about and/or to blacks can instantaneously terminate their career whilst the same thing with the roles inverted will likely yield no impediment to a black person's career.

I understand that there's some history about this type of thing, but that still doesn't excuse the blatant double standard. Either they're both inappropriate or neither of them are.

>what did he mean by this
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW

Americlaps really laught when someone starts yelling nigger?
Your kind have really low standards, holy shit

>"you're insinuation that people should dwell on shit that happened fucking centuries ago at this point is spot on bruh"

Neck yourself you loser, stop blaming "muh 400 years ago" on all your current day problems. Fucking man the fuck up.

>Americlaps really laught when someone starts yelling nigger?
no, that's why he no longer has a career, but you probably already knew that and are just b8ing. I guess I'm the bad guy now for replying, huh? Well fuck that. Fuck that shit. Why can't I reply to the shitposters without backlash? Oh but 4u is fine? Fucking bullshit. I'm not even mad at the guy pretending to be a Eurocuck or a wetback or whatever, I'm mad at my peers. My peers for shitting on me for replying to obvious b8. Hey, assholes. Maybe I want to. Maybe I want to reply to them with logic. Is that so bad? I don't think it's that bad.

Maher looks like a sterotypical Jew.

>implying any more than 3% of white americans owned blacks

although in your defense "cave bitch" is super lame and not offensive, they should just start calling white people "baby dicks" or something like that

add more buzzwords to this post and maybe I will consider reading it

>when the white boy ain't gibsin me dats even tho a white person he might not even have been related to enslaved my great grandpa who i don't even know

Why are niggers such utter vermin, Sup Forums?

Because it's racist to say they have a cultural issue and then work together to try and change that.

Same shit with aboriginals in Australia. There are clearly some backwards and harmful cultural issues but it's basically forbidden to even try and discuss it.

I'm not saying that the problems are the specific demographic's fault, or the only issue, or that it is on them to fix it. I'm saying that we can't fix shit if we can't talk about it.

their culture

To follow up, this is one of the few things that makes me genuinely salty. I don't understand the mindset that allows this to happen. I can understand that the conversation is awkward for all involved and that feelings may be hurt and that some people will be pricks about it, but you have to be wilfully ignorant to think that there simply isn't a cultural component.

Is that what it is, wilful ignorance? Cognitive dissonance? lack of critical thinking?

Shit is whack yo. We actually do more damage by wilfully limiting the discussion on such issues. Very few problems in this world solve themselves while being ignored.

Oh and to the topic at hand Kramer went too far. I wasn't aware of it when it happens, but looking back now I'm not even sure the reaction to him was over the top. The whole thing just seemed to have broken him.

What was it actually like at the time?

Not to go all DR3 but it's the whites fault we can't talk about this stuff. It's our own self imposed rule that we have to look the other way until things get better. And if things ever do get better you can bet on who's going to be taking all the credit.

but if you add the d we get cheers

He didn't go overboard. Niggers have been getting uppity for years and he snapped. Who can blame him? Uppity niggers all over the place now. Niggers just won't shut the fuck up.

It should happen at least once in most black peoples lives that they're told to behave by a white authority figure

Nigga had a bad set

Man I wish I'd been there. Funniest comedy show ever.