CHINESE TOURIST LOST HIS DOCUMENTS,ACCIDENTIALY GO TO MIGRANT OFFICE AND BECAME SYRIAN MIGRANT

dzonline.de/Duelmen/2484900-Chinesischer-Tourist-wird-faelschlicherweise-fuer-Asylbewerber-gehalten-Der-Fluechtling-der-keiner-war

some kraut can translate pls?

Ayyy.

>chinese guy gets mugged for money
>mistakes asylum registration center for police
>fills in Asylum request
>his passport and absolutely everything he owned get's seized
>the only language he spoke was mandarin
>he was a tourist from peking on a tour through europe
>was moved to an asylum housing for a few days

topkek

Holy shit can Germans seriously not tell asians and arabs apart?

that ass

we only look at the hair
>black hair=rapefugee

>asians and arabs apart

>His European tour had the 31 - year-old from the Beijing metropolitan area quite differently . He wanted to see Heidelberg and then on to Paris to the Eiffel Tower and in Rome Spanish Steps. Landed at the end in the refugee camp in the country at the Osthoff in Dülmen .

>What happened? In Heidelberg the Chinese had been robbed. He wanted to show the theft, not found himself in the strange city but cope. Instead of a police department indicate the loss, it must be opened with another authority. Full trace can no longer be the case today, says Christoph Schlüter from the county board of the German Red Cross. He had taken care with Klaudio Kolakovic, facility managers refugee accommodation in Dülmen to the Man.
Because instead of theft signed the 31 -year-old another form, an application for asylum . And thus began a machinery in motion that was almost unstoppable . His normal passport was confiscated immediately. He received appropriate refugee documents.
>The man spoke neither English nor German , "says Red Cross Executive Christoph Schlüter man . " Only Mandarin . " So an understanding even with hands and feet was not really possible - and to explain why his asylum application instead of a theft report has been submitted .
When unregistered refugees of Chinese came over Dortmund - Buschmühle in the Dülmener accommodation at Osthoff . That was days ago around 14th In Dülmen he was first medically examined fingerprints were taken , filled the papers accordingly.

>The Chinese had a good week in Dülmen . Got food and drink and a place to sleep . Pocket money took the man also . Sometime Christoph Schlüter man but I noticed that the well-dressed man was no ordinary refugee . A speech -App launched Schlüter man conversation . " . Since I could in German pure talk , the program translated then into Mandarin " " go I want to walk in Italy " as so strange phrases , as in the back - translation , came out , it was clear : The Chinese Tourist and wants no asylum !

asians -> east asians
arabs != asians
russkis != asians
indians != asians

Arabs are literally Asians. The Middle East is formally known as Southwest Asia.

So the german government is so desperate for "refugees" they are now confiscating chinese passports and giving chinese people asylum when they are on holiday. Germany you are very weird.

Anything is better than Arabs.

lol calm down mr celt.

turkic = asian
arab = asian
russian = retard
indians = asians
persian = asians
balkan = asians

Why didnt he learned english before his trip ?

How in the world did he/she manage to do that to his/her ass? Wtf

I can just imagine the bundestag passing a new refugee law:
Confiscate any east asian tourists id and documents so the refugees are more multicultural.
Followed by the rapefugee welcome people saying the germans should be more tolerant of the black and chinese syrians

Germoney is so awash with nignogs and muswogs that they literally have no clue who is who these days.

Just let it all burn.

Why didn't you learn English before coming to Sup Forums?

Southwest? source on that info of yours, friend?

>m-muh Slavs
Here he goes again. The cucked Swede just can't help himself. You're here 24/7, Ahmed. Give it a rest.

>be oppressed chinaman
>the God Emperor allows you to visit Europe on a vacation (deducted from your wages of course)
>get there
>wow this place is heaven on earth
>look at all this architecture! Nothing like my commie blocs!
>wow people can just walk around freely without wearing their ID on a lanyard around their neck so all cameras can constantly scan it to make sure they aren't supposed to be at work right now!?
>wooooow
>get mugged
>fugg where was the mandatory police abduction to help me out!?
>is this police?
>yes yes I write info here
>police take everything
>well that's normal
>given housing and food and not forced to work 20 hour days in exchange
>everything went better than expected

this is some tower of babel type shit

>go to police
>Ching chong ping pong
>You don't look german
>Ching chong ping pong
>Here, 1000€ per month and the keys to your new apartment. The blonde girl will be delivered tomorrow

That's a big ID.

>Touring anywhere in the world without knowing basic English/French/Spanish
Sorry, zero sympathy for that guy

The chinese tourist could not understand english or german, he wanted to report that he got robbed at a police station, but somehow he went to the wrong department and ended up signing a refugee contract.

That he was asian and not arabic doesnt matter in the asylum process.

We have plenty of slants here doing exactly that
Also
>French, Spanish
>relevant

>balkan = asians
we wuz 国王

I know people love eating ass, but that's a big fork

BAANE?!

Croatia will be whiter than Sweden in 5 years.

I wish every tourist would apply for asylum

This. Then Germany would be more European!

top kek
T

8/10
well done

why did he stay?

He was in a foreign country where he doesn't speak the language, had no money and the cops just took his passport away
Where would he go?

going Kung Fu Fighting?

i like this thread :D

can i be german pls

im not white

kek

Can I become refugee too?

BBC reports Chinese tourist was not angry at the ordeal but said he imagined Europe to be very different.

KEK we are so far down the drain the other side of the world can't even recognise us anymore. I think Europe is officially dead at this point and no one has a long enough view to realise it.

yes, but they will notice you if you behave in a polite way
10/10 germany

German confirmed for not doing pee-pee test

>wykop kropka pl

yeah, keep telling yourself that.
the only thing separating arabs and southern europeans are 1000 years of inbreeding and barabarian culture

>European vetting process

says the guy living on his own continent 3000 km away from any other country, where they only speak some kind of bastard english

>dat pic
SOMEONE KNOCK ME THE FUCK OUT

That's not real right?

is it that easy to become a syrian immigrant?

Wew.
>Germany cant even tell a Chinese man from a Syrian
>Lets him in anyway
>Still thinks they can filter out jihadists

I feel sorry for the man too
>Slave away and save money
>Finally afford a trip to Europe
>Paris is filled with blacks, Germany with arabs and turks, then you get locked in with Syrians.
I felt robbed just visiting Paris and seeing all the blacks instead of French people. Given how hard he worked he must be insanely dissapointed with Europe.